February Roll Call

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree71Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2014, 08:20 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lots of new starts! Renee, how are you feeling?
Katy, how are you feeling after those shots?
Anyone hear from Vicky lately?

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
February 26th, 2014, 02:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
I've got nothing. No little twitch or twinge. Although I have some super sticky/wet CM. Not the tacky sticky CM. Maybe that's a good sign?

How much does male sperm go down in quality with age?

I believe today is Lucy's FET. I pray that this cycle is a success for her.

I was wondering about Vicky as well.

Saturday I leave for a AZ and I despise hot weather. It will be nice to have DH all to myself. I have not made arrangements for my dogs to board either.

Leia you are 4 days away from 36 weeks.

Renee
February 26th, 2014, 04:19 PM
Pray, then pray some more
I'm optimistic about the medicated cycle. I'm hoping for a trigger shot just so I can see another bfp even if it's fake. Sad huh?

I'm starting on CD 4 actually. 1st -5th Today is day 1 for me.

February 26th, 2014, 06:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Rae I am saying tons of prayers for you. I'm excited for you!

I tested this evening and another BFN. I did get an indent on one of my test last night. And that excited me to see something other than just blank white.

Renee
February 26th, 2014, 07:04 PM
Pray, then pray some more
An indent! I like it!

February 27th, 2014, 01:13 AM
Shelz@_@
thanks for saying hi to me ladies Im just lurking right now aint got much to say about my body but have alot of things going on right now at home so nothing to really post yet until all is done. I will root you on in silence still gonna take a break..
February 27th, 2014, 07:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Rae I really was happy to see an indent. I knew it wasn't a positive, but it was something. . How are you feeling this morning? Femara isn't all that bad with S/E.

Sheila! Hi Hun, good to see you popping in. How's the kitchen remodel going??

I'm sitting here waiting for my test to show me BFP, but it's just start white. Darn those tests.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Renee
February 27th, 2014, 12:32 PM
Shelz@_@
dont get me started on the kitchen.. its been 2 weeks and they have only worked 3 days out of those 2 weeks and the contract says it would be finish in 9 working days.. I have been keeping a log..
February 27th, 2014, 12:56 PM
Sheila I'm telling you I'd rather move than do my kitchen again. It took 4 FRIGGIN months to do mine.

Rae, I just asked you in your other post about the trigger shot.

Anyone have lucy's blog URL? I'd like to keep up with her. I thought she was getting another transfer at the end of this month.

Wife to Big Bull 40

February 27th, 2014, 02:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Leia here is the link to Lucy's blog....
___IVF or bust!___

Renee
February 27th, 2014, 05:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sheila what all is being done to your kitchen?

Leia did you hire someone or did you and DH take on that project?

Still spotting when I wipe but it no longer has the pinkish tint, more gross brown. Who know's if it'll actually be anything other than just spotting. I'll just keep testing until AF shows. For now it makes me happy that my cycle is doing something out of the ordinary for me.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Renee
February 27th, 2014, 06:52 PM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So far sounds super promising Renee!! =)

afm.... I'm in such a horrible, bad, pissed off mood right now that I can't stand to even be around myself. Pretty ticked off right now. Long story but I'm going to keep to myself because me and dh will fight otherwise. I'm sooooo tired of all the stupid ideas coming from a friend of ours that doesnt help our bodyshop and my dh going along with it!! Soooooo mad right now. God help me through this night as I'm STILL at this stupid bodyshop at 9pm when I've been here since 7am!!!

Last edited by ctymom; February 27th, 2014 at 06:54 PM.
February 27th, 2014, 07:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Can you leave for a little bit and hang out and have a drink? I love my DH but I couldn't be around him 24/7. I start going nuts after about a week.

Seriously Pamela I hope all is OK with you. TTC will add so much stress to a relationship. I tend to be so short fused right after AF shows and I usually start feeling a little better around CD8.

Please vent as much as you need. We are all here for you. How is all of your crocheting (sp) have you built up your inventory?

Renee
February 27th, 2014, 07:32 PM
Posgo001's Avatar Veteran
Pam--so sorry you are having a crappy day! I'm impressed that you know better than to talk to DH right now--I tend to yell first and apologize later! I hope it gets better and you get home soon, hun. I am also sorry that AF showed up...I've been hoping this was your month!

Rae--I'm not that familiar with Femara...but, I'm excited for you to ramp it up!

Katy--my sister had to have those shots twice. She was pretty miserable with them, a lot of cramping and sick to her stomach. I hope things get better for you soon

Sheila--my husband and I redid our kitchen a few years ago...love it now--but, I was miserable when it was happening...keep your eye on the prize

Renee--keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

Leia--even though you still have a month to go, I get excited when I see that you've posted...waiting for the "big" announcement

AFM--Over 4 weeks since my m/c, my temps dropped and AF[I]finally showed up!!!! Now I am happy to say that I am on CD 2...now I say bring on the OPKs, the preseed, the BD sessions, the hip-tilting, the softcups, the chart stalking, and the over-analyzing every symptom...I'm ready to get back on that horse (literally and figuratively )
Shelz@_@ and lelila like this.
1/30/14 at 7 weeks 2 days

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.

February 27th, 2014, 07:40 PM
Thanks guys..... it wasnt my DH really. Someone that works at a business next to us LOVES to talk and offer all his 'wisdom' to how he thinks we can better our business and then my DH goes along with it and now here I am still at this shop that I"m so tired of being at ALL the freagin time. We are trying to get back on top here and it's not going to happen listening to people who think they know it all. Them out there building what ever they are building is not going to help get these cars out of here which is what we need. NOT some stand to put the tools on. It's STUPID. sigh I told him I'm freagin pissed and to just leave me alone.

As far as my crocheting... I've added a couple of things but got zero done today b/c I've been in the shop working on a car and then started to get pissed off at everyone and now got nothing done all day. So yeah.... every second I'm here, I'm steaming further and further.

February 27th, 2014, 11:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Pamela sorry you had such a rough day. It bugs me being around people who think they know it all, or always has an opinion. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you. Hugs!

Sheila hopefully the contractors get the job done in 9 days. Eating out all the time could get old fast.

Paula glad to here your cycle has resumed. Still saying prayers for you and your family.

Leia have you and DH decided on a name or narrowed it down to a few? If you go with the VBAC, will you try for an unmediated birth? No way no how could I. I LOVE not feeling pain or contractions.

Rae how are you? Leia can do her Naked Chicken Dance for you.

I have already started a new thread, but finally I got my BFP! That reading from Cheri22 had November and this was the last month of TTC that it could happen. I got the reading back in Aug. EECK!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Renee
February 28th, 2014, 01:13 AM
Shelz@_@
Renee first congrats on your bfp you so deserve it.
as for my kitcken we had new counter tops put in new sink got a double oven and put a par up so no more table.. thank god.. its so looks fab. and we got some more lower cabinets. couldnt aford the upper ones. its cost us 10,000.. yikes
February 28th, 2014, 05:29 AM
Renee... so happy for you =) So what is your due date? End of November?

February 28th, 2014, 07:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sheila once it's it is all completed it'll be well worth the wait. For now it's a huge PITA having your kitchen in a state of disaster. I'm not looking forward to having to remodel years down the road. Right now we need new carpet, but we're waiting a little longer to do it.

Pamela my EDD according to FF is 11/8, but could be 11/10. If I have another c-section, that usually happens 2 weeks before EDD.
ctymom likes this.

Renee
February 28th, 2014, 09:32 AM
Renee, we tore out the entire kitchen ourselves and redid the studding and insulation, sheet rock, ceiling and lighting and pantry. We did all the plumbing and electrical. We hired a contractor for the big picture window and Home Depot did the floor, cabinets and countertops. We installed the appliances. It was awful.

We have not picked out a name yet, but I'm gravitating toward something controversial. Maybe the founder of one of the Confederate regiments or the KKK or something. Hahahaha! How's that for causing a stir?

We are aiming for a VBAC. MEDICATED!!!!! I've been through enough surgeries and migraines in my life. I don't need pain and I'm not one of those granola/tree hugging/recycling crazies who insist on humming while some lady with a diaper on her head sprinkles incense around the room while chanting. What? Too Much Sarcasm?

Seriously, I know there are ladies out there who are big into no meds and that's fine. I've had enough pain in my life. I am NO fan of needles and have had 3 spinals already, and I am not looking forward to more, but I will do it if it means safely getting my son born.

Wife to Big Bull 40

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search