February Roll Call

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree71Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2014, 05:24 PM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's the Month of Love!!! Let's make it the month of too!

Where are you in your cycle ladies and what are you doing this month to make that BFP happen?

Anyone trying a special love potion to get that extra BDing in?

What are your plans for Valentines day?

Bonus Question: How long have you and your SO been together?
Shelz@_@ likes this.
February 1st, 2014, 05:50 PM
Shelz@_@
Im pretty shure I od today or maybe tomorrow dep on temps I have said it many times i know my body was playing cruel jokes. Im shure we nailed it.

as for it if it dont happen well were trying new sexual stuff. mums the words lol

we have been married 14 years together 16
no plans for v day..
Posgo001 likes this.
February 1st, 2014, 06:20 PM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Here, here!

I'm with Sheila, should O this weekend! I used Fertility Blend and digi opk.

No love potion, but a couple different lubricants + I have worn different kinds of thigh highs that he loves, hehehe

No plans for V-day as of now, but we'll stay home. I set out treats & small gifts for the kids on the table. For SO, I have some of his fav candy and I always give him something homemade. One yr was boudoir photos I put together in an album (nothin bad but he LOVED it).
This year I'm making a "52 things I love about you" with playing cards. About 1/2 done so far. I'll post pics if anyone wants to see.

We've been together 3 yrs, known him for 4. We also finally set a date and are getting married April 5! It'll just be the 2 of us. We're going to a castle B&B about 1.5 hr away for the weekend (he knows what we're doing but doesn't know where yet, it's a surprise! Hahaha) so I'm tryin to get those details worked out & our rings, etc.
Shelz@_@ likes this.
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

Last edited by berrygirll; February 1st, 2014 at 06:24 PM.
February 1st, 2014, 06:41 PM
Posgo001's Avatar Veteran
Here's to the month of February!

With everything that has happened, I'm not ttc this month...and right now, I am okay with that. I'm just too tired to even think about it--perhaps, I will feel differently in March.

No big plans for V-day, as of yet. Our nest is empty, so we have a lot of wiggle room in the planning. Maybe something last minute...I'd love to run away from life right now!

I've known DH for 19 years...together for 16...married for 14 years
Fun fact about us--we were married for a year before we told anyone! It may seem silly, but I've always treasured that year as our "secret" time together.
Shelz@_@ likes this.
1/30/14 at 7 weeks 2 days

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.

February 2nd, 2014, 02:10 AM
Shelz@_@
for your reading plesure

BABY ASPRIN LOW 81MG.
here is some research to suggest that taking a daily dose of baby aspirin can actually help with fertility as well. Baby aspirin helps to increase the flow of blood to the uterus. This, in turn, makes the uterine lining healthier, and helps with successful implantation. Other studies suggest that aspirin actually increases the amount of activity in your ovaries, and allows your ovaries to release multiple eggs during ovulation. Some health care providers may actually prescribe baby aspirin if you are having trouble with fertility issues.
February 2nd, 2014, 05:24 AM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Here's to BFP February!

I'm at cd4 right now. AF is back to normal so that's a good thing. I conceived 2 of my 4 kids in February so hopefully that's on my side too. It's funny b/c my due date would be November 6th.... my daughters birthday. LOL They only thing I'm doing different is I'm going to 'try' not to worry about pregnancy symptoms b/c they are too much like AF symptoms and drive me nuts. I don't want to track that. Just stick to cm and temps and make note of cramps or feelings on the left or right side if I get any.

I got divorced feb 2010, moved from connecticut to florida. Met my DH may 22 (our first date) and have been together ever since. Married 2 years this past Sept 1st. We are together 24/7.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

February 2nd, 2014, 06:02 AM
This is alittle off topic but I'm thinking of opening an Etsy store selling things I crochet and make. I started back into crocheting and have been working on baby items. Anyone interested in seeing and giving me feedback? I dont want to overtake this thread so would be appropriate to start a thread in here? I know they have a section for this stuff but no one ever really goes there. LOL
Shelz@_@ likes this.

February 2nd, 2014, 10:46 AM
Jennhowru's Avatar Doin Good. And You?
CD 38 here. Maybe 5 DPO.

I gave up on this cycle a long time ago, so not holding out much hope. I'm just hoping at this point AF is here and gone by the time Valentines Day rolls around, my libido is pretty much nonexistent right now.

DH and I have been together 16 years, married for 12.
Shelz@_@ likes this.
February 3rd, 2014, 06:17 AM
Veteran
I am expecting my baby this love month... the fruit of our love...
Shelz@_@ likes this.
February 5th, 2014, 12:16 AM
Shelz@_@
oh congrats eve.. hope all goes well
February 5th, 2014, 10:54 AM
YAY! Sheila! You got CH's.

Its so quiet in here .
Shelz@_@ likes this.
February 5th, 2014, 01:05 PM
It has been quiet hasnt it? lol

Right now, I'm on CD7.... I thought I was on 6. My mind is all over the place. Anyway... we are gonna make this our month darnit! HAHA

Just wanted to share with you...and feel free to "LIKE" my page.... my new business I'm working on starting. It's going to be on Etsy... but I need to work on inventory before I open it officially. I want about 8-10 products and then I'll open it. So I start a Facebook page to get things going and show my progress, get feedback and get people psyched! lol So please... "LIKE" and "SHARE" if you don't mind. I'm a graphics designer, looking to get into family photography and I also crochet. Sooooo... I'm offering personally designed invitations/announcement cards and crocheting baby items and decor items. I'd love any feedback and/or suggestions!

http://www.facebook.com/LadygugBoutique
Pamela Verona Rubino on Etsy *Not sure if the store shows as open or not yet, I dont have products yet.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

February 5th, 2014, 04:25 PM
Shelz@_@
its is way to quit/ yes for ch but until boobs hurts Im not satified lol that my clue. praying for temps to be high again tomorrow
lovr your page pam
February 5th, 2014, 04:59 PM
Pam, very nice!

I had a store on e-Bay, quite a few years back, selling women's clothing. It was a lot of work, but I loved being my own boss and having complete creative freedom. Best of luck to you on this endeavor!

I'm debating getting some cheapie tests after work tonight. I used the last of my stash earlier this cycle and I have honestly had zero desire to test lately. And its been soooo friggin cold that I don't even want to leave my house!
Shelz@_@ likes this.
February 5th, 2014, 06:42 PM
Shelz@_@
i hate getting dressed when its cold. brrrrr good luck either way
February 6th, 2014, 04:43 AM
Pray, then pray some more
Been weird month. I had a patch of fertile cm and + opk's then nothing. I think I'll probably ovulate later around cd 15 this month.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

February 6th, 2014, 04:36 PM
I've been working WAAAY to much the past few days. And I'm exhausted. Had an OB appt today and my one and only kidney is spilling protein, so I have to start watching my food intake and I need to boost fluids.

I'm not sleeping well and I'm up nights pacing. 7 more weeks!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
February 6th, 2014, 04:40 PM
Shelz@_@
lelia do you think you make it full term or the little guys will come early?
my last 2 were almost 2 weeks early. get some rest hun..praying for you.
and RAE I know what you means it sucks our body are being weird hoping for and O soon on your side.. sending good vibes.
February 6th, 2014, 04:51 PM
Sheila, I can't really say. We don't really know when we conceived DS, but I swear he was 2 weeks late. He was emergency c-sec.

My OB isn't going to let this one go past the beginning of April, especially with my one Kidney showing a bit of distress. I'm predicting a 39 wk induction that ends up in C-Sec. Just my luck.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
February 6th, 2014, 06:19 PM
Pray, then pray some more
I hope things goes smoothly Leia. I'm glad to know your Dr's are on top of it. Eat wisely and rest. It's not a suggestion but an order!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search