March Roll Call!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree58Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 21st, 2014, 04:35 AM
Posgo001's Avatar Veteran
Pam--you may still be testing too early to get a BFP...it's not over til she shows up. Your temps are still above the cover line! :hang in there:

Rae--how are you doing? I'm glad your doc got back to you with progesterone suppositories--much easier than the cream! But, a little messier in the undies than the cream, lol. Anyhow, I'm still looking forward to seeing how this turns out for you

Leia--soooo sorry about your migraine. I know you are miserable. Praying for you. And, once a chart stalker...always a chart stalker!

Sherry--where are you in the 2ww now?

Renee--maybe next month, I'll follow your lead and do some spring cleaning to burn off the 2ww...smart gal

AFM--a BFN this morning again. It's still very early to get a positive--but I've got all these test, so why not, lol! Anyhow, I'm not really upset by it. I'll just keep testing every morning with FMU until the old bat shows up or I get a BFP. Funny, I don't think I'll be really upset if this isn't our month..I'll just mount the ole horse and do it again
1/30/14 at 7 weeks 2 days

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.

March 21st, 2014, 04:47 AM
Rae--I just chart stalked you--feeling violated? Lol. Anyhow, I'm loving the trend up with your temp--higher levels of progesterone will cause this, you know. And that was BEFORE you started the suppositories. Even if you were using the cream I don't think the dose is enough to do that to your temp. The cream is like 40mg (at best) and the suppositories start at 100 mg....soooo, I'm hoping you've got a big ole corpus luteum pumping out some progesterone for a little bean in your uterus!!!! So, now that I've said my theory (you may now refer to me as Super Sleuth, chart stalker)....I'm even more convinced that THIS IS YOUR MONTH!!! I can't wait for you to test in a few days!!! Super excited

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.

March 21st, 2014, 05:00 AM
Pray, then pray some more
Renee, we have 25-30 kids per class also. We are very small. It really depends on how many students we have. I've seen as low as 20 graduate. We have roughly 450 students in the whole school K-12. Pam I'm so sorry about the bfn, don't lose heart just yet. It can still happen. Paula, no worries I'm stalking you also! I think that chart will lead to a bfp!
Posgo001 likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold葉hough your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

March 21st, 2014, 07:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Pamela just keep reminding yourself it's still early. You still have time to get your BFP. Don't lose hope.

Paula you are 11 DPO so you have plenty of time. Glad to hear you aren't getting down when you get a BFN.
HA on the Spring cleaning. I have such a long way to go. I need to go through the boys toys and throw away things that are missing pieces and give away things they don't use/need. It's a never ending task.

Rae let us know how the progesterone works for you. Hopefully the spotting stops and you get your BFP. Did your Dr give you more refills?

Happy 2nd Day of Spring!! I'm loving all the fresh blooms here. Seeing the new buds and blooms gives me renewed faith.
Must go get my children up now. Let the fun begin getting them ready.

[/URL]Renee
March 21st, 2014, 07:54 AM
ctymom's Avatar 9th cycle
I went through a ton of FF charts and saw most of them didnt get the bfp's until after 12dpo. There were many that didnt get it until 15-18dpo. Is it true as we get older.. and I'm 44... the levels might raise slower? With my daughter, I didnt even know I was pregnant until I was about 12-15 weeks!
TTC #5

March 21st, 2014, 09:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I try not to go on FF and google pregnancy/TTC relate stuff or I start second doubting everything. I know this month out BDing was so off so I won't be too disappointed if this cycle is a bust. Although I would love for that one sperm and egg to meet. Pamela I do wonder if the older we are the slower the HCG rise. It adds some more hope when testing and seeing BFN.
Also consider testing too early and getting a positive and then ended up having a CP. I was so mad that it didn't stick, but at least I got to experience that brief excitement.

Since Leia is so close to having her baby, it is time we had another person pregnant in here. It is up to either Pmaela, Rae, Paula or all 3 of you. Although Vicky Or Katy could surprise us with a
BFP. FX'd it's someone soon.
Posgo001 likes this.

[/URL]Renee
March 21st, 2014, 01:39 PM
We need more than one pregnant persons here. One at a time is not working. Ain't nobody got time for that! I feel confident one of us will get a bfp this month. The progesterone seems to be doing the trick. So far no spotting today. Which can change at any moment. Pamela, I've done the same things common days for bfp's are 11 and 12 dpo.

My Ovulation Chart

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold葉hough your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

March 21st, 2014, 01:54 PM
Today has been one of those days. I'm just so wiped out and can barely function. Now I find out we have to be somewhere by 9am saturday morning and it's over an house away. It's not like I can sit as a passenger. I have to drive. And not only that... I have to get up earlier enough and get dressed b/c we are going to a wake. We were just going to the wake but now he decides he NEEDS to take a job in the morning first at 9am before we drive another 3 hours out to the wake and then 3 hours back. But hell...it's not bad. Because HE gets to be a freagin passenger the whole time. FML Oh and he tops it off by posting on his facebook this russian exercise thing and I get to stare at some girls thong butt blaring at me...nevermind that I've told you over and over and over again I dont want to see that stuff but nooo....he posts it anyway. Did I say.... FML? Sorry...needed to vent. sigh Carry on....
TTC #5

March 21st, 2014, 06:14 PM
Girl, I'm just gonna say it. Skinny butt thong girls are for sissy girls. Real girls got lumps and bumps and curves in all the right places. Who wants to spend their life eating lettuce and lemon juice to look like some impossible picture of a girl that was photoshopped anyways. Real girls are real in every way and proud of it sister! I like by body a little padded and that's the God's honest truth. I look much healthier.

Sorry DH is being such a jerk
Posgo001 likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

March 21st, 2014, 10:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Rae I can't wait to see if your temp will rise tomorrow and if.your spotting stays away. FX'd that progesterone works well for you!

Paula I look forward to you testing and getting a BFP this weekend.

Pamela I feel for you with the whole driving thing. I had to drive DH everywhere when he was medically restricted from driving. It was beyond frustrating and stressful. We eventually knew he would get his driving privileges back but at first we weren't so sure because they couldn't figure.out what was wrong with him.
Will your DH ever be able to drive? I would also talk to him about letting you know the plans before he commits to anything. If my DH pulled anything like that, I would go and buy him a bus pass. There were times when I was doing him a favor so he better be grateful. Personally I like the passenger seat.
As far as the half naked chick on your computer, those chicks are so unattainable. You just have to remind your self daily your a beautiful person and DH loves you. Chin Up Dear! VENT as much as you need here. HUGS!!!!!!

So another question, can you use the progesterone cream after DTD? TMI, but I never let DH pull out because I want him in the habit of finishing inside.

[/URL]Renee
March 22nd, 2014, 04:11 AM
Renee.... he will more than likely never get his license. Long story very short, it has to do with child support. And it's not just tiring having to drive all the time, it's stressful. It's like he drives from the passenger seat like I'm a puppet. And God help all if I stay behind someone too long, he has a total fit. So driving is like taking a hammer to your head. It's not something you want to do ever again but forced to do anyway at his beck and call with no appreciation. And as far as the half naked girls...I can tell myself all day long, but down deep, it makes me feel horrible and I just wish he'd be more interested in keeping me safe rather than keeping is 'right' to do what he wants because he's a grown man. Makes me sad.

On to other lovely news... I think AF will be here tomorrow. Such as my life. Seems anything I ever want or try for....never works out. I just dont understand my BB's hurting like they did. i mean, they hurt bad. Have my cycles changed after 4 years with the IUD when it's been the same since i was 12 years old? Yesterday evening I even got alot of watery cm. TMI, but soaked my panties. And then started to feel like after I O'd with the pressure cramps. Anyway..just waiting for AF to be here in the morning.

oh forgot to add....had a spot of blood on the tissue this morning. A small dot. I'm pretty sure it's because of AF coming tomorrow morning b/c 12dpo is a bit late for implantation. Just weird I had that cramping O type feeling yesterday afternoon. Didnt feel like AF cramps.
TTC #5

Last edited by ctymom; March 22nd, 2014 at 04:34 AM.
March 22nd, 2014, 06:02 AM
Rae--I agree we need a BFP here soon! I'm thinking its going to be you, if I were a betting woman....

Renee--I'm feeling positive about your one hit wonder, still. You are extremely fertile after a recent m/c--and they can call it a CP all day long, but it is a really early m/c--so, I'm thinking you've got a good shot, hun!

Pam--I'm so sorry that your DH has you so upset. I wish I had words to help you with that but I can't seem to find any. My sister has a husband that is legally blind n has to drive him all over or arrange for rides. It's so annoying for her, at times. He makes a lot of sounds from the passenger seat when she's driving...I'm not sure how she hasn't put him out on the side of the road. Anyhow, I'm so sorry. As for AF, a spot doesn't mean she here yet. She may not show up...cramping is still a good sign. I had a lot if it the day before my BFP in December. I just knew AF was coming. I tested the next day and was shocked that it was positive. The point is you are still in it to win it until the ole hag shows up

AFM--I'm due for AF tomorrow...well see. My chart looks great, but I am pretty sure I am out. I really don't have any symptoms different from before I get a visit from her. My cervix is still high, but no longer firm, it's soft and feels slightly open. I got a BFN again today. I am realistically preparing for AF. I'm really not upset. I truly believe it will happen when it is meant to happen. But, with ALL that being said, I will follow my own advice and say it ain't over till AF shows up tomorrow

Oh, about the progesterone cream. You can use it after sex. I would just go clean up in the bathroom before I applied it. It is a little messier but, it still works.

Amen.

March 22nd, 2014, 06:38 AM
Pam, implantation can happen as late as 12 dpo. So hang in there. Paula, your chart lol. I just can't help think it's leading to a bfp.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

March 22nd, 2014, 09:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Pamela a back seat driver is the worse. I would pull up to a bus stop if my DH tried to pull any crap. I'm sorry you're going through so much.You could of implanted this late. I actually think most implant later rather then earlier..

Rae your temp is on an upward trend. I just know this is it. As soon as I saw your chart I got so excited. EECK!!

Paula I love the dip on your chart. It has to be something. I refuse to count you or anyone else out.

I got up made breakfast for the family and I'm not hanging out in my bed watching Megamind with my boys. I seriously will miss these times with my boys when they get older.
I did get myself cleaned up and I inserted the cream. The warming sensation is kind of funky feeling but better than a burning sensation.

[/URL]Renee
March 22nd, 2014, 11:00 AM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
paula, im btw five and seven dpo...not exactly sure. its times like this i wish i temped so i could watch for changes. so right now, just waiting. i dont have a stash of pg tests this month and money is so tight, i wont even be able to buy one till wed, lol. im gonna try and wait till next weekend to test though. i feel soooo hopeful. i agree though, this board has got to be due for some bfps, dangit
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

March 22nd, 2014, 01:48 PM
I just want to give us all a a little hope...I'm at work today and got called to put an epidural in a 46 year old...yes, 46!!! It made me smile

Amen.

March 22nd, 2014, 02:28 PM
Love that story Paula! I needed that. Renee, I'm not excited over my chart just yet. I figure the rise is from the progesterone. There was a test today that looked suspicious, but I've ruled out as a bfn. BFN on FRER.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

March 22nd, 2014, 02:54 PM
Rae--your chart was going up BEFORE the progesterone...yes, I've been stalking you for a while! Can't wait to see your BFP!!!

Amen.

March 22nd, 2014, 03:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Paula you would of been my favorite Dr putting in the epidural. I fell in love with the Dr that did mine the first time around. . You could always put Seattle on the List of places you want to work. LoL. Just saying...Did you ask how many kids she had? And age gap? That Lady gives me renewed hope it can happen for me. I never thought it would take me over a fricken year to conceive.

Rae this month chart looks so much more promising. Hopefully those darn HPT test start turning positive.

Sherry I'm right about where you are ,7DPO. I got my first positive OPK on a Friday and then it went negative on Sunday. FF gave me CH's on Saturday 3/15. I'm holding out to test until Thiursday but hoping I can hold out until Friday. Although I should be having getting more test I from Amazon on Tuesday or Wednesday.

I kept thinking my breast were sore today so I kept grabbing and poking them to see. Stepping off the Symptom Spotting Train now.

[/URL]Renee
March 22nd, 2014, 03:35 PM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
lmao, i was doing the same thing, squeezin em to check, hahahaha. i got my peak on sat. i didnt get to recheck till tues, and it was neg, so i ovulated either sat, sun or possibly mon. we dtd every day except sun. three days before and three days after, lol...ugh. hopin that didnt matter. the most positive thing is that i feel a little crampy. nothin major, but just a little...eh. so maybe implantation? dunno. i want to be so hopeful and positive, but at the same time dont wanna get tooooo hopeful, only to fall on my face...again, lol
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

Last edited by berrygirll; March 22nd, 2014 at 03:39 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search