March Roll Call!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree58Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 25th, 2014, 03:46 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Screw it I'm having my caffeine. At first I did all the right things. I gave up caffeine. Took all the right vitamins. Ate all the right foods. I tried this, I tried that and it didn't seem to matter. So now I'm just going to eat what I want, drink what I want, and whatever happens happens. I do like your suggest Renee to drunk it up since I'm in no man's land. I think I'll do just that my friend. Starting right now with a Bud Lite Lime. Suck it TTC.

Renee, you're going to have to take one for the team and get a bfp this month..

March 25th, 2014, 06:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Pamela be careful of the headache you may get going cold turkey quiting caffeine. I know it took me a few days to a week to finally get over the crappy headache. We have a Blendtec and that thing makes regular sugar into powder. I'm not big on Smoothies but the guys love them. Good way for them to get more veggies and fruit into their diet.

Rae drink up! As much as Ibwould love to take one from the team my BDing schedule was off. The only saving grace was all the EWCM I had this cycle.

I order 6 boxes of Answer tests since they were only $6.51 on Amazon and 2 boxes of FRER one with a regular test and digital for 12.38 and 3 boxes of 3pack FRER's for 11.49. The regular FRER's came and the rest will be here tomorrow. Holding out testing until Thursday or Friday. If nothing shows up on Friday then I will count myself out.

Renee
March 25th, 2014, 07:00 PM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I drink a cup of coffee in the morning then fill my Wonder Woman travel mug for work! LolI don't think that's ridiculous amount though. I love coffee. Black!

I didn't end up cryin. I went to bed at 9:30. I woke up cranky & sent dh a mean txt after he sent me a super nice one. I get this 24-hr ***** switch that I can't seem to control. Know what I came home to? He made us steaks, potatoes, corn & green beans, brought me my food & drink in a cup with a piece of paper taped on it that said "brat". I love him, lol & probably don't deserve 1/2 of what he does.

I did buy tests and plan on testing in the am. I feel like ...nothing. not pg, but not af-ish either. I will be either 8,9,or 10 dpo, depending. Ah, we'll see, but not expecting anything.
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

March 25th, 2014, 07:29 PM
Ok Sherry it may be up to you! Renee, I think you've got your basics covered there Test test test

Sherry sounds like DH is a winner I'd keep him

March 25th, 2014, 10:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sherry I love your DH, he's a definite keeper!!! Does he fart rainbows and sunshine too?? I have a crabby DH, but he's got a goofy side to him and everyday we've been together he's made me laugh. Good thing too or I may of traded him in.

Rae did you crack open a few beers?? Speaking of DH, what's going on with the out of state job? Hopefully he's totally forgotten about that??:

My chart this month post O java looked wonky. This is with taking the cream too. I would think the temps would be a little higher and not so rocky looking. The nights/house isn't as cold either.. Our bodies are just a great mystery.

Renee
March 26th, 2014, 05:07 AM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ok... so the one thing that brings me joy in the morning I just can't give up. I enjoy my coffee in the morning. I can't honestly believe that my two weak cups of coffee will be the deciding factor in whether or not I get pregnant when with my daughter I was drinking it from morning to night every day. I did cut out the Monster energy drinks so there's that. Yeah, those are a no-no in general but that body shop drains the heck out of a person.

My exhusband is a *********. I seriously need to get my daughter down here with me and i dont know what to do. He is going to ruin her. sigh She is not happy there at all but he is so selfish he wont let her come to me. Yesterday triggered a bad migraine and throwing up. I hate that man.

My AF is now lasting 3 days. I give up on thinking I know what my body does b/c it's completely changed!

Renee.... FX'd this is your month!

March 26th, 2014, 05:41 AM
Renee, just when I think I know my body it does something new. What do you do? Pamela, can you not take him to court? He is in attempt of court by not allowing her to see you. He has to do everything in his power to make sure she sees you. Take him to court and get custody. Life is too short to sit back and wish.

Renee, I did crack open some beers but I forgot that these days it gives me migraines for some reason. So I had a migraine lastnight. Just my luck. Getting old sucks.

March 26th, 2014, 06:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Pamela I'm with Rae, and say screw taking away the things you truly enjoy. I would never ever make my coffee weak either...BLAH! Coffee is an absolute must in our house. What you could do is drink decaf which still has caffeiene. I say take that A$shat to.court. although you'll need to have a good plan as far as school goes. I'd hate for your DD to be bullied again.

How's your head this morning?

Rae DH gets sick when he drinks beer. ACID Reflux gets him at night. I always tell him old age is kicking his butt. Your temp looks liking it's going down.

Sherry is your Wonder Women thermos vintage? I love cream and sugar. I even use heavy cream in my coffee, but I keep that one from DH. I would never hear the end of it from him.

I am pretty sure DH is.leaving the house today and I'm so EXCITED! He's been home way too long.
No testing this morning. I forgot to per in a cup.

Sherry did you test??

Renee
March 26th, 2014, 06:22 AM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She's in Connecticut and I'm in Florida. She's here all summer b/c the courts thought they knew better despite my warnings and pleads that she needed to come here with me. And now b/c he gives her everything she wants and no real consequences for her actions, she's not getting any better. I had no issues with her here. So i finally told him all her issues are his fault. No one elses...his. Even his own mother agreed. But oh no...he cant possibility do wrong. he is always right. So I told him not to call me again so to be the abusive controlling ***** he is... he calls my DH and tells him that he will bring me to court if "she doesnt want to be a participating parent". Our sons cant stand him and want her with me. It all boils down to money in the bank. Courts dont give a crap. You have to have thousands of dollars to pay lawyers before we can do anything for the safety of our children.

Oh.. and I found out from my oldest that his dad told him that he's tried to send her down here and i wouldnt have it!! LIAR! I keep telling him to send her here. That I plan on homeschooling her because florida is huge on that. My neighbor homeschools and they do so much. I'm going to get info on the homeschooling and get a plan together and figure out how to preceed on getting her down here. I'm done with that jerk.

Last edited by ctymom; March 26th, 2014 at 06:26 AM.
March 26th, 2014, 06:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
HUGS Pamela. I do hope you can find a way to work things out and you are able to get your daughter back.
ctymom likes this.

Renee
March 26th, 2014, 07:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Looking at FF I realized I didn't actually put in yesterday's temp. I think it was either 98.03 or 98.23?? Either way my temps are all over the place this cycle. I just put down 98.03. 2 temps this cycle have been right at my cover line. I'm ready for this cycle to be over so I can start a new cycle.

Renee
March 26th, 2014, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Believingforonemore View Post
Screw it I'm having my caffeine. At first I did all the right things. I gave up caffeine. Took all the right vitamins. Ate all the right foods. I tried this, I tried that and it didn't seem to matter. So now I'm just going to eat what I want, drink what I want, and whatever happens happens. I do like your suggest Renee to drunk it up since I'm in no man's land. I think I'll do just that my friend. Starting right now with a Bud Lite Lime. Suck it TTC.

Renee, you're going to have to take one for the team and get a bfp this month..
I gave up caffine...ugh!
I was so certain i was going to get bfp last month!!!!
first thing i did when af cam was drink a big arse coffee!

so tired of bfn and af!
my dh did not get snip, but decided ntpt...so what ever, we'll see.
March 26th, 2014, 07:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Chilee hope you enjoy your coffee! Glad to hear your DH didn't get sniped and hopefully the NTNP approach works quickly for you!

Never going going to give up the things that make me happy/content. I just try and consume in moderation. Once pregnant I do reevaluate and I take more precautions. I already resent TTC and if I am to continue on this journey I will enjoy my coffee and coke!

I do plan to test tomorrow and Friday and then I am waiting on AF to make her appearance on 3/31 or 4/1. Not sure if I'll have a 16 or 17 LP.

Renee
March 26th, 2014, 08:25 PM
Posgo001's Avatar Veteran
Rae--You crack me up...tonight, I told TTC to "suck it"...I had my first beer since the end of August. I. savored. every. minute. of. it.

Renee--After I drank the aforementioned beer, I thought about joining you on that bender you mentioned before, lol!....but, before we do all of that bad stuff, you'll need to pee in a cup and dip a stick in it to make sure it's safe! Fingers crossed

Pam--so sorry about your ex-husband and how hard he is making it with your daughter. I really hope that you can get the ball rolling on regaining custody of her. My ex-husband and I use to fight after we were divorced quite a bit...I finally just started saying to him "thanks for reminding me why we are divorced--I'm good for another 6 months"....he hated when I'd do that! When he is being an a$%, just remind yourself it could be worse--you could still be married to him! Thank goodness you got out. I wonder if there is a public resource that you can use to help you take him to court. It seems like there would be a legal aid type group that could help you.

Sherry--I'm looking forward to Friday!

Chilee--Yay on the no-snip! Good luck!
1/30/14 at 7 weeks 2 days

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.

March 26th, 2014, 08:40 PM
Im a member from 6 years ago, back again with a new name!!

Sarah

Currently on cycle day 13 (i have one tube and im not sure if its blocked or not).

This month i am taking Vitex, metformin, robitussin (for production of eggwhite cervical mucus) asprin, Dong Quai, Peony, Bupleurum root, vit B6.

I am soon hoping to embark on a chinese medicine tubal cleansing program if i have no luck this month, as after 7 years i am concerned that my remaining tube is affected by scar tissue.

Really need cycle buddies!! I go crazy during the TWW! and im an absolute POAS addict, and over analyzer!! its terrible :/ AF is due 12th April... please stay away you nasty witch! sending lots of ::::baby dust:::::: to all of you ladies for this cycle <3
March 27th, 2014, 07:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi And Welcome Back Sarah!

Right now most of the Ladies are on AF this week and 2 of us are at the tail end of the TWW waiting to test. We'll definitely try to keep your mind off the TWW though.

I completely forgot to test. I know I have a little reserve so I'll try in 30 minutes. Not sure why I would though? For the past 3 days my temps have gotten lower and lower. Today's temp was below my cover line. My body maybe a little wonky after the CP? Maybe it's just a wonky cycle that happens once a year? I wouldn't mind getting AF 4/5 days early.

Renee
March 27th, 2014, 08:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
BFN and now I can drink my coffee!

Renee
March 27th, 2014, 10:03 AM
Question:Over 40s... do you have any cortisol issues? and have your periods shortened/lightened?
March 27th, 2014, 11:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Chile's- Last Feb. 2013 I had mine done and I was within normal range. I will be doing more test next week. As far as my menstrual cycles, before pregnancies they were always heavy along with HORRIBLE cramps. My periods are usually 4 days lo.vs starting with medium/heavy flow, 2nd is medium, 3rd day medium/light, 4th light/spotting. Last month felt like it went on forever, really heavy off and on for 4 days, medium for 2, medium/light for a day, and light/ spotting the rest of the time.

Hopefully some of the other Ladies here have more answers to your question.

My Dr has left so I am now having to see another Dr. I have no luck with having lo g term Dr's. 2 of my Primary's have left and to of my OB's. I go in on Tuesday for more blood work and to touch base since we have had 12 cycles of trying. Not ready to get a referral to a RE so hopefully my new Dr will have some new ideas or miracle she can pass on. I'm looking forward to this appointment to spark a little hope in this TTC journey. Yes, I've already given up on this cycle. I just feel like our timing was way off and there is not a chance in help that we caught that elusive egg.

I must now go and get ready for a crazy day. Hope everyone's Thursday flies by with little to no.stress!

Renee
March 27th, 2014, 03:10 PM
mine are down to barely 2 days and very light

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search