March Roll Call!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree58Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2014, 02:21 PM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Been SUPER busy in the shop the past few days trying to get cars out so havent been around much. I'm spotting for a second day so I can officially say I no longer know what my body does!! lol Hopefully it's done today. I started back up with temping.

March 27th, 2014, 05:58 PM
Posgo001's Avatar Veteran
Welcome back, Sarah! I'm only on Cd 3, so I am one of the ones that just came out of the 2ww. It's a great group of ladies here with great support of one another. Hope your stay is short and you get a BFP soon!

Renee--I can't imagine going through so many changes with docs and all--but I love your attitude. I hope you get a change in care for the better. We all need an OB to be on our side and not hold any punches in trying to help us on this journey. With all that being said, I still believe that it ain't over til the ole bat shows up....fingers still crossed!
1/30/14 at 7 weeks 2 days

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.

March 28th, 2014, 06:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Paula one thing I like about my OB is their receptionist. She is really good at her job and super friendly. Lets just hope I like my new OB as much as I like the receptionist.

I took a test this morning and it was start what, BFN. My temp went up a little, but I want it to drop so AF will start. Ready to move forward right about now.

Happy Friday!!

[/URL]Renee
March 28th, 2014, 06:59 AM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay, Friday! I'm off (usually) on Fridays, so that makes it even better, lo

lBusy weekend ahead, takin the girls ice skating tonight, wedding shower tomorrow, my oldest son has a project presentation at the college tomorrow morning & my middle son has a party tomorrow night! Plus I have to buy gifts for these parties/shower and dh (to-be) still has to get a suit for next weekend. And grocery shop, and...

Renee, I'm sorry. Right there with ya, I just want AF to come and move on. Bb's still just a little sore so I know I've got a few more days at least, ugh. I want her to be gone before I get married next weekend so she better hurry up!
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

Last edited by berrygirll; March 28th, 2014 at 07:03 AM.
March 28th, 2014, 07:32 AM
Pray, then pray some more
Finally AF came. Renee I know exactly how you feel. I hope she hurries up for you!

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

March 28th, 2014, 09:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sherry you have so much going on. At least the craziness will be worth it when you marry the man you love.FX'd AF is long gone when you say your vows!

Rae so happy AF finally made her appearance. Praying that this Femara cycle is successful!

Pamela I hope you make it through today at work and tomorrow is the perfect stress reliever for you. Have you always worked in a body shop or only after you met DH?

I need a nap, major headache has been creeping up on me all morning. BLAH!!

[/URL]Renee
March 28th, 2014, 09:43 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok, so what did I miss? Pamela, PLEASE tell me that your pic is of your daughter, because if that is of you, I'm extremely jealous! Gorgeous!

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
March 28th, 2014, 10:05 AM
I'm dying today at work. My allergies are so bad and resorted to taking sinus meds and I feel HORRIBLE. I need to get that dang Caddy striped. ugh

Renee.... I grew up around antique cars etc b/c of my Dad. He restored them too and painted. Still works on cars and ready to retire. But I never actually worked on them until my DH. Only admired them with my Dad. I miss going muddin' but part of me is so tired I just want to sleep. it's sucks.

Lelila... thanks. lol That's a pic of me from a week or so ago. Just turned out a half way decent photo that hid some wrinkles. LOL But thank you for the nice compliment And CONGRATS again on a beautiful little "Monkey" =)

OK... QUESTION.. I'm not getting this at all. I'm STILL spotting. Only when I wipe though. 3 days now! I've never done that. Is it possible that I had a bean trying to stick and then it didnt? I swear my symptoms were heavy and this AF has been different than I've ever had. One cycle I had 5 days, but it was the first coming off of the Mirena IUD.

March 28th, 2014, 11:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Pamela I honestly don't know? If you had gotten a BFP or squinter, but without it's a guessing game. Have you tried testing?

My CP I had a very heavy period that I had for 7 days.

Sorry you feel like poop. Maybe you can get DH to go with one of his friends and you stay home to rest?

[/URL]Renee
March 28th, 2014, 01:05 PM
I havent tested since before AF. I just have to wait it out I suppose either way. And as far as DH going on his own. We are literally never apart. We do everything together. If I dont go...he wont and vise versa. We've been like that since the day we met. We just like being together. People think we're crazy and dont know how we do it. We do our own things here and there like he'll do an errand with a friend or something but neither of us will go out on our own. Hopefully I can rest up on Sunday. I told him I dont want to do anything Sunday to recoop.

March 28th, 2014, 02:00 PM
Welcome back to the group Leia! I can't believe you've given birth!!! When will you be ttc again? (don't hurt me) Pam, I'm not sure what's going on with your body. You could try testing again.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

March 28th, 2014, 02:13 PM
I just got a call from my Dr. I can't take Femara this cycle because I have a large cyst on my ovary. He said I can either just wait this cycle out or I can take birth control. I opted to just wait it out. I think I'm just about done with this ttc stuff. I'm tired of feeling defeated. I'm going to talk to DH about hanging this up and moving on.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

March 28th, 2014, 02:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Rae I get why you want to be done with it. TTC and not achieving month after month is a swift kick in the ovaries over and over. I wish I could throw in the towel, but I convince myself that next cycle will be "The One"...HA!

For one quick second I did think Leia is really fertile after having a baby.

Leia you could definitely lap all of us if you do decide TTC once you recover. Kidding!

[/URL]Renee
March 28th, 2014, 03:48 PM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Bite Your Tongue Ladies. There is no TTCing for me in the near future. I can't go through this again.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
March 29th, 2014, 10:31 AM
DH wants to continue on trying. This morning he told me you know I'm making an effort to be here instead of Peru where I can make three times my salary. I get it and I wish I was that person that cared more about money and didn't care if he was gone but I'm not. So we'll carry on. I think this month will be a bust with the cyst so hopefully it will pass quickly.

You know what will happen Leia? You'll just accidentally get pregnant lol!

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

March 29th, 2014, 11:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Rae was the cyst caused by the Femara and is that why you spotted so early? If you take Femara does it up you chances more with just one good tube?I understand your DH wanting to keep trying, but are you OK with that decision?

Leia even as hard as the pregnancy and the complications at the end, looking at that baby's face doesn't make you want to go on this TTC journey once again?! Is Colt an easy going baby?

Just waiting on AF to get here. I think I have a good 2, possibly 3 days before she shows. I think she'll arrive on Tuesday since my LP is usually 16DPO and on 17DPO she usually shows. Nothing like having on pap on your heaviest day, but I refuse to reschedule my appointment.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend. I'm pretty sure I'll be working out in the yard with this gross disgusting weather.

[/URL]Renee
March 29th, 2014, 04:05 PM
Who knows with the Femara so they say. It's suppose to make a very good egg verses several eggs. I'm sure that's where the cyst came from although now with all my spotting I think I probably have them all the time. I don't know, I don't care. I'm going to just go with the flow this month and be like a crack *****. Except instead of doing crack I'm going to caffeine it up and do all the things you shouldn't do when you're ttc.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

March 29th, 2014, 05:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Rae when you do get knocked up you're going to be so worried all the bad stuff you did might affect the baby. No really enjoy your life and don't put things on hold. I refuse to abide by the rules. If it happens it happens and I will be over the moon. If not I know I did all that I could with no regrets.

I was just looking at my FF and my fertile window starts on Thursday and I will ovulate on Sunday/Monday. Should hopefully be able to time our BDing. I am looking forward to this coming cycle.

[/URL]Renee
March 29th, 2014, 06:33 PM
Well I don't think I'll even ovulate this month Renee, so I'm not really worried about it. I'll get stricter next month maybe. I'm kinda tired of worrying about it all really. I hope this next month is your month! You are still very fertile from the m/c. Fx'ed!

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

March 29th, 2014, 09:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Enjoy this coming cycle Rae with no stress. I will be praying your cysts clear up. When you had your HSG, did you have cyst then?

I have had headaches off and on for 2 days. I never put 2 and 2 together until Leia pointed out that progesterone drops at the end of cycle. Makes sense. Last night DH and I were talking about all the useless baby stuff I.just had to have with my 1st and the few products that were must haves. The 4 were 1. DIAPER DEKOR- loved that DIAPER pail and the trash liners. 2. Peg Stroller-DS loved being in it and I got a ton of use. 3. PEG Infant car Carrier seat- Used it for both boys until they were 10 and 11 months. 4. ERGO- it was nice having 2 hands free. My youngest wasn't fond of being in a stroller. Anyhow, he said we better hurry up and.get pregnant so we.can buy.more useless stuff. All I could do was laugh. I wish I got to control getting pregnant.

I swear I am going to use real egg whites this coming cycle. Although I can't imagine the smell of my va-jay-jay in the morning.

[/URL]Renee

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search