March Roll Call!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree58Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2014, 06:58 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Ah Katybug you're killing me I will pray that they go back to normal. I can only imagine how defeated you feel right now. Remember that God knows every single detail about you. Your age, your situation and your outcome. Keep praying.

I'm going in for my egg scan tomorrow. If I get a trigger shot I'm going to take 100 pregnancy tests just so I can see them turn positive That's probably one of the saddest things I've written....but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going to do it. It may be too late. I may have already ovulated by then, hard to say what Femara has done to me but I know I'm on the verge of ovulating.

My Ovulation Chart

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold葉hough your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

March 9th, 2014, 07:21 PM
Posgo001's Avatar Veteran
Katy--so sorry that you are going through all of this! I pray that your lab work returns to normal and that you can move on from there. Please stop in...we are here and still praying for you. God has a plan for you and your family. Hang in there!

Rae--I will never judge you for peeing on a stick! I will anxiously be awaiting to hear how your scan went tomorrow...hoping Femara is doing the trick

Leia--How was the shower? I hope you didn't wear yourself out trying to get the food ready!

Sadly, I think DH is starting to believe that I'm trying to kill him...death by sex, lol! Oh, well, he is a trooper and keeps DTD
1/30/14 at 7 weeks 2 days

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.

March 9th, 2014, 10:54 PM
Shelz@_@
Just an update I had to go to urgent care today I have some kind of infection on the left side of my face not Shure where it's from so got meds for that on the other side I had af on feb 19 had it for 6 days well guess what I ovulated 6 days after period ended and how I know that my boobs started hurting on Tuesday so it could of been Monday at most Wensday . I had no idea we only got to bd once cause I wasn't feeling good that was last saterday I hope it was enough so I have no clue how many days past o I am or when ad will show send lots of prayers that this is a surprise I get. I'm just in shock really .
March 10th, 2014, 03:39 AM
That is strange Shelia, I hope you feel better soon and I can attest to one time is enough. My son was that way. One time and there he was lol.

My Ovulation Chart

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold葉hough your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

March 10th, 2014, 06:40 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh Katy, I'm SO Sorry! Why didn't they do a D&C to get all the material out of there? This is so heartbreaking and frustrating for you! I hope this all gets settled and resolved quickly and you feel back to normal soon. My heart goes out to you!Don't stay away long!

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
March 10th, 2014, 10:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Blah!!!!!!

Renee

CD7

More or less I'm frustrated. Tested positive and then AF showed with a vengeance on Tuesday. Today I'm finally just spotting. Not sure what we are going to do for cycle 12. I want a baby more than anything but I'm sick of this emotional roller coaster ride. I know many of you have been TTC so much longer.

Oh and to make things a little crazy I've been having stomach twitching. It's annoying and bizarre.

Even though I had the CP DH and I had a fabulous time in AZ. I did a lot of Retail Therapy. This morning I went to court for my ticket I got in Dec. remind me not to get another ticket. It takes forever in WA to come off your driving record. Seriously one of the worse states when it comes to drivers just putzing a long like their on a Sunday drive.

[/URL]Renee
March 10th, 2014, 10:38 AM
Oh Renee, not what I wanted to hear at all. At least it did happen but still it hurts I know it does. It's cruel almost. I know what you mean about the roller coaster. I no longer believe it will happen. I went in today, the Dr. seemed excited about my egg he saw. He said it was 20.5mm. It is on my right side which is the good side. He was like yeah, lets make this happen this month. I thought to my self I doubt it will but hey carry on right.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

March 10th, 2014, 10:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Rae I adore you!! Praying that it happens for you this cycle. I am not feeling very positive about TTC, but I have so much hope and positive energy for you Ladies.

Katy I'm so sorry you're still having to wait on you numbers to go back to normal. KUP and hang out here when you get a chance. HUGS!!

Sheila I hope your infection clears up for you. I had a tiny zit on my nose that turned in to a staph infection. They were scared it would turn septic so they gave me a shot of antibiotics in my butt and some heavy duty antibiotics. I had to have a stupid rediculous sling on my nose after they drained it. The pain meds were awesome though.
Yay on ovulating so soon. FX'd that you have a one shot wonder!

Pamela your chart is looking a lot better.

Paula So many changes going on for you and DH. Congrats on his military retirement. DH will have 25 years this May, but no where near retiring. That's what we get for waiting so long to have children. Where do your boys live now? With you and DH? KUP with your job/house search.

Leia by golly you are so close to the finish line. So excited for you and your family.

Welcome to all the new Ladies that have posted. Hopefully your TTC journey is short and sweet!

[/URL]Renee
March 10th, 2014, 11:00 AM
Renee!? What happened? Seriously, AF showed? I'm in shock. Truly in shock. What do you think happened? I don't even know what to type. I'm just sitting here dumbfounded.

Wife to Big Bull 40

March 10th, 2014, 11:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Seriously crappy eggs Leia. I have a list of things to do and calling and making an appointment with my Dr is on the list to do.

I did order a bunch of vitamins/supplements thinking it will help, but who really knows?

Everything else with my cycles are totally normal so I keep trying to convince myself I'll get pregnant and it'll be viable.

As if right now I am having those muscle twitches in my stomache. It seriously feels like baby flutters. It is time for me to make a Dr appointment.

[/URL]Renee
March 10th, 2014, 12:57 PM
ctymom's Avatar 9th cycle
oh wait.....Renee!! I just realized your siggy says cd7!!! sigh.... I'm in shock! *hugs* Dont even know what to say =(
TTC #5

March 10th, 2014, 02:55 PM
Renee, maybe try Femara again. I thought it was like Clomid and made you release a bunch of eggs but that's not the case. It's function is to make one good egg. Quality over quantity. I'm wondering why I wasn't on it before now given my age? Talk to your Dr. This is your second m/c and slap him if he says it's due to your age.

I hope you feel better soon. Staph is no fun just adding insult to injury.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

March 10th, 2014, 03:04 PM
In other news my Dr today told me sex every other day was best. I don't know what to believe anymore. We like to have sex every day in our fertile period because well we like sex. If I was forcing myself it would be different. Vicky's Dr told her every 12 hours. So which is it???? Sheesh. I think maybe next month I'll try to refrain and go every other day just do see if it matters. What do you think?

Renee, also you're most fertile these next three months. So get that shag on, third time's the charm.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

March 10th, 2014, 05:23 PM
Posgo001's Avatar Veteran
Renee--Words fail me. All I can say is that I am truly heartbroken for you and praying for you, friend. I'm so sorry.

Rae--The experts can't decide on what works best, so have sex when you want, I say!...BTW, nice egg

Pam--I'll let you know tomorrow, if I have officially joined you in the 2ww

Sheila--sorry about your infection...that stinks! On the flip side--here's hoping for your "one hit wonder"

Leia--I agree with Renee...show us the pics of the baby stuff
Shelz@_@ likes this.
1/30/14 at 7 weeks 2 days

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.

March 10th, 2014, 06:45 PM
What Doc can say that every other day is better than every day or 5x a day? I say Get it On as much as you want! Is he afraid that DH will dry up?

Wife to Big Bull 40

March 10th, 2014, 07:07 PM
Shelz@_@
renee hun Im so sorry I wish it was a different post. me I feel like **** these med are giving me the chills and making me dizzy and tired on top of af gonna show Im shure anyday now.my boobs hurt and I just ukky girls having a hohum day
March 11th, 2014, 05:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Paula thank you. How are you healing? I'm sure you have your good and bad days. Hugs!!!!

Rae I say go with what your body says. My drive back in the days use to be insane. In the past few months my drive is about where it use to be.
My Dr is more than willing to put me back on meds, but I'm being stubborn. Nothin happened when I took Clomid or Femara. I may go back on it in a couple more cycles.

Sheila you sound miserable. Rest up and hopefully you recover soon.

Pamela how are those frustrating OPK's?

TMI... Went to the bathroom and there was so much EWCM. Now that I see the EWCM has made me excited about TTC this cycle. Back on the horse once again.

[/URL]Renee
March 11th, 2014, 06:50 AM
ctymom's Avatar 9th cycle
Renee.....I got my positive on the OPK and pretty sure I Od and now 2dpo. So just dealing with another TWW. FXd for you! I never know the difference between watery cm and ewcm. So I always just put watery. Could be EW...but cant seem to figure it out. LOL
TTC #5

March 11th, 2014, 07:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Pamela my EWCM is pretty spotty. My watery CM is slippery but not as thick. I never go digging for it next to my cervix, usually I only check it after I go the bathroom.Yay for being 2DPO! Probably tomorrow FF will give you CH's. Now that you're in the TWW you can add more to your crochet collection.

I swear my children are purposely moving super slow this morning. It has taken more than 10 minutes for them to get their clothes on. Tonight they are going to bed at 8 and I'll slowly move it back to 7:30. Time to get them moving faster.

[/URL]Renee
March 11th, 2014, 08:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yay along with the EMCM I have a flashy smiley. I should be peak again early. Way to get this cycle moving a long. Although BIL is in town at the end of this week. It better not interfere with BDing!

[/URL]Renee

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search