March Roll Call!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree58Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 19th, 2014, 02:28 PM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Rae.... the doctor isnt calling you back? Be a pest. Doctors aggravate me. Most times though they do call after hours so maybe he will call once he's seen all his patients? Otherwise, call him and call him again.

March 19th, 2014, 02:59 PM
Posgo001's Avatar Veteran
Sheila--so happy you are still here...I'm very excited to see what happens over the next few days with you! FX'd for a BFP...you deserve it

Rae--Loving the little dip followed by a rise...looks like you are maybe on the way to a triphasic chart! Sooo Soooo want this to be your month

Pam--your symptoms are incredible...if you don't get a BFP this month, then I am going to throw a dish at the wall for you

AFM--I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up...but, I'm having a lot of the same symptoms I had in December--and my chart looks similar, but better than it did in December. I'm only on dpo 9...so, I likely won't test until either Sat or Sun (dpo 12 or 13). Although, I got a bunch of Wondfo's in the mail today...to add to my dollar store stash...to add to my FRERs...to add to all the other HPTs & digis! If my DH takes a look at my account any time soon, I'm pretty sure I'll never hear the end of how much I've spent on tests. Sigh, if only I could buy a positive pregnancy test--wouldn't that be great?!? I'd sell a kidney, lol!
Shelz@_@ likes this.
1/30/14 at 7 weeks 2 days

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.

March 19th, 2014, 03:41 PM
I thought my little stash was bad. Haha I'm trying to wait until saturday to test but it's getting hard. I just noticed blue veins in my BBs. Showed my DH to make sure I wasnt seeing things and he said oh wow!

Love your big temp dip and raise! I didnt get that. Ma6be mine was the small dip at 6dpo.

March 19th, 2014, 03:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Pamela I would be going crazy if I had all those symptoms. Lol I totally read the cheesecake part wrong. Earlier today I was by the Cheesecake Factory but I didn't have time to stop.

Rae THIS IS YOUR MONTH! I choose to believe that!

Paula I use to have a huge stash of HPT's and DH doesn't have a clue. He would forbid me to buy anymore if he knew just how big it was. Although I do have a few different kinds in my Amazon cart. I can't wait for you to test this weekend.

I found out that my Oreck dealership closed down so I had to drive 45 miles to and from the only one in the Seattle area. This was all after I took youngest to school and oldest to speech and OT. Way too much driving for my liking. Seeing the cheese Cake Factory and not being able to stop made it even worse. I did ask my uterus if it had company but I got no answer.

[/URL]Renee
March 19th, 2014, 07:07 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee360 View Post
Pamela I would be going crazy if I had all those symptoms. Lol I totally read the cheesecake part wrong. Earlier today I was by the Cheesecake Factory but I didn't have time to stop.

Rae THIS IS YOUR MONTH! I choose to believe that!

Paula I use to have a huge stash of HPT's and DH doesn't have a clue. He would forbid me to buy anymore if he knew just how big it was. Although I do have a few different kinds in my Amazon cart. I can't wait for you to test this weekend.

I found out that my Oreck dealership closed down so I had to drive 45 miles to and from the only one in the Seattle area. This was all after I took youngest to school and oldest to speech and OT. Way too much driving for my liking. Seeing the cheese Cake Factory and not being able to stop made it even worse. I did ask my uterus if it had company but I got no answer.
Girl you crack me up! I'll ask my uterus and see what it says tonight

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

March 19th, 2014, 09:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have way too many conversations with myself and I literally answered myself. I'll be carrying on a conversation with myself and Mike will tell me he didn't hear what I was saying and I'll have to tell him I'm talking to myself. Now he just ignores me until I say his name 3x.

Paula questions for you
Do you apply progesterone in the morning or evening in the va-jay-jay?
Have you ever gotten a yeast infection or UTI?
Will it burn DH penis? I still like to do the wild monkey dance even after my fertile window.

Pamela how are you? I was just on FB and I realized it was you. I have a lot of ramdom people on my friends list from when I played Farmville. I was obsessed with that darn game.
Go buy some ice packs food breast feeding. There round and fit right inside your bra.

Anyone noticing their sex drive ramped up in their late 30's early 40's? I use to always want it before kids and after kids we had a huge lull, but in the past couple years it's been ramping up.
I finally got all the carpet cleaned. Tomorrow I'm getting out my big black Hefty bags and I'm getting rid of old toys and other carp. I'm totally into Spring Cleaning mode.

[/URL]Renee
March 20th, 2014, 12:02 AM
Shelz@_@
renee Im not staying I just was having the same thing as you and just thought maybe it was my time but I was wrong she showed full force this morning but I was blessed with a 28 day cycle..
March 20th, 2014, 04:44 AM
Sheila--I'm so sorry & disappointed for you. {{{Hugs}}}

Pam, Renee, & Sherry--did your uterus answer you this morning?....I swear when I ask line all I hear is "cricket...cricket"

Waiting to hear the good news of a BFP from one of you very soon!!!

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.

March 20th, 2014, 04:51 AM
The uterus was a no go. There are cob webs in there...

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

March 20th, 2014, 04:51 AM
Darn Sheila I'm sorry....

I havent tested yet... so no answers yet. lol I'm relishing in the possibility I could be preggo rather than disappointed with a bfn. Especially with the symptoms I'm having. This morning.. I'm beyond irritable. Everything is getting on my nerves. I cant stand being in my own skin right now. ugh....today is gonna be a long day. My temps are raiing slowly...nothing exciting but they are different from my other months so who knows. Ever just want to break something? lol

March 20th, 2014, 05:40 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I will not chart stalk, I will not chart stalk, I will not chart stalk, I will not chart stalk.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
March 20th, 2014, 08:16 AM
Renee--I would agree that our sex life has ramped over the past few years. I chalked it up to our kids moving out/going away to college. But, perhaps it is a shift in my hormones. It definitely comes in handy when it's time to BD...I just start pushing it with my DH when we hit day 8 in a row that he looks at me and says "again?!?!" Lol.

As far as the progesterone cream, I used it intravaginally at night and then in the morning I would put it on my wrists and inner thighs. I wore a panty liner to keep from messing up my undies. As far as a yeast infection, no I didn't get one. Hit it could be the fact I only used it at night in the vagina and showered in the morning. I also eat a yogurt a day, so that may have helped.

Amen.

March 20th, 2014, 10:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Seriously Rae, Paula and Pamela, your will power is killing me! One of you is bound to hit the jackpot, so test! I am sitting on 5 DPO and I'm bored. 3DPO went by so quick.

Paula after I shower I'll try the stuff. I've only had that one experience of spotting last month, but it's worth a try.

Rae your Dr lags way too much. I would call and be pushy since they've had enough time to review your question/concern.

Pamela with all your symptoms a HPT will surely show positive by now. I get not wanting to see a BFN, but with all your symptoms rocking your world a HPT will pick up your HCG.

Sheila I am sad for you. I hate that AF showed up. Anytime you show back in here we will be excited to see you. Hugs Friend!

I think DH may have gotten into his own head. I can't get the man to get back in the saddle. Tonight he's going out after work, so no chance at seducing him. A girl has her needs too darn it!

[/URL]Renee
March 20th, 2014, 11:08 AM
Renee...because of the symptoms is why I'm afraid to test bc if im not. ..ill feel stupid yet again.

March 20th, 2014, 12:06 PM
Renee, I did test this morning and got a BFN on the wondfo. I did it because i just got 50 of them in the mail, & well you never know...but, I didn't get a faint positive in December until dpo 12--so, I really wasn't expecting it to be anything but BFN. Besides, I'm not having any huge symptoms crying out to me. It could go either way for me this weekend. We will see

Pam, on the other hand, you should seriously test

Rae-- when are you testing? Are you waiting until AF is due?

Amen.

March 20th, 2014, 12:42 PM
LOl Paula.... maybe in the morning. I did notice that my temp didnt dip under the line today like it has the other two cycles before AF showed up. I havent had any dips below...so far. I'll see if I get the guts to test. I have a HPT here at the shop too. I may need a FMU to test since I'm only 11dpo.

My nips are hurting off and on today, but not as bad as yesterday. But they felt like they were burning. Like someone had a flame near them. Is that weird??

March 20th, 2014, 04:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Pamela it's only weird because you didn't stop drop and roll! Test when you're ready. Don't ever feel stupid in here.

Paula I'm sorry you got a BFN. Wait a couple more days and test again.

RAE what's the deal with your Dr? Any update?

I opened the Emerita and they were in individual packets, how cute! I only used half a packet instead of the whole thing. I'll use the rest in my va-jay-jay this evening.

[/URL]Renee
March 20th, 2014, 06:33 PM
OK, so I had to have dinner with my son today. Sorry so late on the update. My Dr. called me in some progesterone for the spotting so I'll start taking them vaginally tonight. I don't know if it will help anything but he said it won't hurt anything. Still spotting. bfn today so I'm feeling like it's a no go this month. I had to drive an hour to get the prescription. They only had three in stock so I have to drive an hour again to get the rest. This morning I got what looked like a line on my FRER. I stared at it all day thinking it was a BFP. So I tested again after holding for 5 hours and it was a bfn. Needless to say I am very disappointed. It has been a very long day.

Renee, use 2 of those packages a day. Morning and evening.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

March 20th, 2014, 09:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
RAE I'm glad your Dr finally got back.to you and prescribed some progesterone. You could call a.pharmacy closer to home and have them transfer over your prescription. I've done that while on vacation and there is never an issue. You are still early so don't lose hope. Last cycle cycle I tested in the morning on 12 DPO and got a negative and then that evening got my positive. Maybe the older we get the slower the HCG rise?

What are the classes sizes where you all live? I just got home from a.PTA meeting and here it's 25:1. Although they don't really have a cap on it, so they could if more kids enrolled in our school go up to 34. I seriously doubt we would have that many kids per class.

[/URL]Renee
March 21st, 2014, 03:55 AM
I tested this morning and got a bfn. I think AF is gonna show sunday. Dont understand it b/c my bb's were hurting so bad. sigh

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search