Wednesday Whines and Wahoos

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 26th, 2014, 07:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies I meant to post this earlier today but I had company most of the day and didn't want to seem rude by hanging out on JM. So anyway lets hear your Whines and Wahoos!!!!

Whines: My face looks like a teenagers; it has so many pimples on it that it isn't funny I ended up not even finishing my first pack of bcp and I don't plan on getting it refilled!!! I wanted to start temping 4 days ago but we have been letting our indoor kitty sleep with us and she either keeps me awake or wakes me up several times a night I temped this morning after only about 2 hrs of sleep so I don't think it is that accurate so tonight we are not letting her sleep with us. Usually she sleeps with my dd but she is spending time with her bf.

I also have been reading on some other pg message boards and I found out that some women had a hard time with their bodies regulating after having a Methotrexate shot I know that technically I have 6 months/cycles before we can start ttc again BUT now I have to worry about if/when I will O in my cycles It doesn't help that I will be 43 by the time we get to start ttc again but now I have to worry about this!!! I seriously wish I would have been given the option to have a d&c BUT I wasn't the nurse said I was getting that shot and there wasn't any discussion. It bothers me too that on that day I only saw a nurse and not my OB But I guess it is too late to worry about it now!!

Wahoos: I think I can finally say that af has showed up!! I was spotting on March 22- 23 and then had a light flow on March 24- 25 but today it became heavier so I think it is safe to say that she is here I am excited that I am going to get to count March as cycle 1!!! I was sure that it wouldn't come until April! Ok I know you girls are going to think that I am weird but I am excited about temping again!! I sure did miss it; I guess because it became such a habit (did it for a little over a year) and I like knowing what is going on but of course with the m/c it was all out of whack but now I am that much closer to it be on tracking to O'ing and closer to time for us to ttc again

My Ovulation Chart
March 27th, 2014, 06:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Well it's Thursday...

Wahoo- it's almost Friday!! DH is going to work again and the kids will be heading off to school by 8:15. I'll be able to have "Me Time" this morning.

Whines- my temps are so low this week.

[/URL]Renee
March 27th, 2014, 01:56 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Whines, I'm still waiting to hear from my Dr for the forms I need to start Femara again this month. AND I'm still waiting for AF. She will hopefully be here tomorrow.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

March 27th, 2014, 02:20 PM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whines.... I'm sooooooo tired of being tired and at this bodyshop with no life outside it.

Whoo hoo.... We are going muddin' on Saturday and we have riders so getting paid to go muddin' (only whine with that is that the woman we are bringing is a bit annoying to me and her kid is pushy. so hopefully we can have fun since it's been months since we've been out!)

March 27th, 2014, 06:09 PM
Posgo001's Avatar Veteran
Whines...may be TMI, but we had one little plumbing issue in the past and I've been delegated to wrap used tampons in tissue and place in the trash since then (gross, I know--but, he cleans the house so I won't argue). Anyhow, our dog decided to go through the trash...YUCK!!! He has never done this--I don't know why he did it now. Just gross!!! And I got to clean it up, eww!

Wahoo...we went running this evening and decided to sign up for an upcoming race...I've been trying to get DH to run forever and he's finally doing it with me! Afterward we went for pizza, lol
1/30/14 at 7 weeks 2 days

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.

March 28th, 2014, 05:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Paula I just had to LOL reading that. We have a septic system so the days of flushing tampons are a thing of the past. Maybe get a little trash can with a lid? How was the pizza? Running isn't anything that DH and I would do together unless of course we are running to a gate at the airport. Good for the two of you!

Pamela does DH drive while you go mudding? Have fun and hopefully your clients don't get to you!

[/URL]Renee

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search