April Roll Call!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree32Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2014, 07:08 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Spring is Springing!!!!

Take off those winter coats ladies and drag out the spring wear! Start dusting off your sandals and for crying out loud someone take down the Christmas decorations!

Who is still in their TTC journey?

NAME:

How many cycles:

Any tricks or tips?

Are you medicating any cycles?

Bonus Question: Are you a POAS addict and how many sticks do you have in your arsenal?
April 1st, 2014, 07:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Renee

-is it my 14th cycle? Started TTC March 2013

-None since I'm not pregnant

-Not as of right now. I will see what my Dr says today. I prefer doing it natural for now.

- yep, POAS addict. There is probably 200-300 left from my stash. More if I include the IC.

[/URL]Renee
April 1st, 2014, 08:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Kristi

This is our 6th cycle since we decided to get pregnant. After miscarriage in December we let January go with no trying.

No tricks! I do wish I had a magic wand, though!

No medicating. We decided if it was meant to be, it'd happen naturally.

I am a complete poas addict! I told my significant other I'd probably pee on him if he only had a test strip that would change color for me!
lelila likes this.

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Tracker

Kristi

April 4th, 2014, 01:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Anyone had a Mamogram done? I was told to have one done and now just waiting hear from someone to call me back to make appointment.

This is the month of getting my body fully examined. Yay Me!

[/URL]Renee
April 4th, 2014, 04:07 PM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wish everyone the best at getting your bfps! Thoughts and prayers out to everyone. =)

Last edited by ctymom; April 4th, 2014 at 07:34 PM.
April 5th, 2014, 10:49 AM
Renee, I get a mamogram every year because I had cancer. No big deal. Oddly enough, now that I'm 40 and cancer free, it's every 5 years. It's a quick procedure and some women say painful, but it's never hurt for me.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
April 5th, 2014, 11:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Leia I have a feeling your pain tolerance is a lot higher then mine..LOL!

Woke up with a headache and now nausea, could I be pregnant? Totally kidding, I'm only CD6. I do have a headache and nausea and I'm crawling back into bed. I woke the kids this morning to get them ready for school and they reminded me it was Spring Break.

[/URL]Renee
April 5th, 2014, 03:25 PM
I had a mega migraine yesterday. First one post partum. I slept until 11 am, so did the baby. I suffered the rest of the day.

Wife to Big Bull 40

April 5th, 2014, 07:47 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Leia, sorry about the migraine. I hope you get some relief soon. I'm glad baby slept with you. Renee, mammograms are a piece of cake. Don't even worry about it. They will squish your boob that's about it.
lelila likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

April 6th, 2014, 12:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Leia sorry to hear about having another migraine. Love that Colt slept in with you. He seems like a laid back baby. Loved the pictures of the boys together on FB.

I won't worry about the Mamogram. It's not like I ever have issues with them during my cycle . Maybe that's why some woman have complained about how bad they are?

[/URL]Renee
April 6th, 2014, 08:39 AM
Huh, that's a good question Renee. I never really had sore sweater yams during my period, but boy did they hurt once I got pg. You might have something there...

Wife to Big Bull 40

April 6th, 2014, 09:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I just get nervous over the unknown and I get over worked up. I seriously doubt that I'll have any issues with either procedure. Thank you for calming my fears!

How big is Colt getting? How is the healing going? I always hated the belly jelly after having the baby. The skin is so loose with no elasticity. Sorry, U'm not being very helpful.

[/URL]Renee
April 6th, 2014, 03:25 PM
Colt has gained a whole pound, and on breast milk no less! I'm healing, but still pretty sore and bruised. My abdomen is still swollen so no jelly yet. I tightened up pretty fast with my first boy, but I don't think I'll get that lucky this time. Right now, I'm just concentrating on eating healthy and losing the baby weight, which I've lost all of from Colt, but still have about 15 lbs from last year's pregnancy.

And I'd like to have more than 2.5 hours of sleep at a time. But I knew it would be like this for a while.

Wife to Big Bull 40

April 6th, 2014, 03:33 PM
Rest when you can Leia, those first months are rough.

I've had fertile cm today. It looks like I might ovulate after all this month. I can't imagine how that works with cysts on your ovaries. I guess I'll find out.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

April 6th, 2014, 04:42 PM
Did they find cysts Rae?

Wife to Big Bull 40

April 6th, 2014, 05:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
FX'd the cyst are gone! Praying for you! Can you have your Dr do an U/S?

Leia rest up as much a you can. I'm sure you'll lose the extra weight especially after you've healed.

Today we went and saw our friends baby. She is 15 days old and big sister is 15 months. Loved the cuddle time I had with both of them.
lelila likes this.

[/URL]Renee
April 6th, 2014, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lelila View Post
Did they find cysts Rae?
Yes, when I went in for my u/s to start the Femara this cycle on the right side there were two measuring 20.8x20.1x32.1mm and 11.1x13.1x14.2mm, and on the left there was one measuring 7.6x4.2x6.8mm. They would not prescribe the Femara and said I had two options. Wait them out. Or take birth control for 2 weeks. I opted to wait them out. I figured I wouldn't even ovulate this month because of them. So we'll see how it plays out.

Renee, I could have the u/s done but really it won't change anything. Either I will ovulate and release an egg this month or I won't. I'm just going to wait the month out.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

April 6th, 2014, 09:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Rae are the cyst what cause the spotting? I'm going to have to remember to ask my Dr the causes for spotting when I go in on Wednesday.

FX'd AF doesn't show and you get a pleasant surprise Rae.

Sherry hope your weddig was everything you wanted it to be this weekend. Congratulations!!!

[/URL]Renee
April 7th, 2014, 04:55 AM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Renee... I hate the unknown too! I have to have an idea of what is going to happen or I'm nervous. So I end up researching everything to find out. lol Hopefully all the tests you're having gives you answers so you can get your bfp!

Rae... FX'd the cysts are gone soon! Can you still get pregnant and have a baby with cysts? I really dont know anything about them. I've just heard of them.

Leia... yay on the weight gain of little one! That's awesome! And I'm sure you'll get rid of the babyweight. Breastfeeding is great at getting rid of it. Hopefully you'll get your rest soon. It's rough only sleeping 2-3 hours at a time.

afm... No hopes for this month but dh and i talked and I guess I need to take the approach of not saying anything of when I'm o'ing and just initiate the BD'ing so it doesnt feel like a "job" to him. We've been under a ton of stress with money issues and the shop but we are close to catching up. you know what money stress does to a couple. But we will get through this. I'm still looking for a therapist and a couples therapist. Already got someone saying they cant help me and i'd be better suited with someone else. Reason why I dont have anyone still.
April 7th, 2014, 05:07 AM
I hope you do find someone soon. You might try some of your churches. The sometimes offer marriage counseling. I'm glad you guys decided to at least try working through this. I hope you come out on the other side stronger.
ctymom likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search