May not O this cycle

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Renee360
  • 1 Post By Posgo001
  • 1 Post By lelila
  • 1 Post By Believingforonemore

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 9th, 2014, 01:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It is a good thing we aren't ttc this month because I don't think I am going to O this cycle!! My temp dropped on CD9 and CD13 but I never got CH's and it dropped again today on CD17. As far as I know I have never O'd this late in my cycle. I guess between the m/c, the Methotrexate shot and the BCP's my body is messed up big time!!!

I am glad that I am temping though so I can see what is going on...I tried to get DH to BD on Sat but he didn't want to since I told him "I might be O'ing) but we did today although I told him I might O I have had watery CM for several days now and I have had a few twinges on both sides, but it still doesn't feel anything like when I have O'd in the past. I guess time will tell if I O or not although I have to say it kind of won't bother me to not have af this cycle Especially since I have had very few days that I HAVEN'T bled since Feb 5th!!!!!

Alright ladies it is up to all of you to get the BFP ball a rolling!!! I am praying that we get a tidal wave of them in the next few months I haven't decided for sure and I haven't had a 2nd opinion BUT I am thinking about NTNP starting in May or June depending upon if/when I start O'ing again!!! Although I was telling my DH that if I do get a teaching job this fall August or Sept would be a good time to get pg because I wouldn't have to miss any/ much school if we did that.....

My Ovulation Chart
April 9th, 2014, 05:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Katy sorry to hear your cycle is all screwy, but glad you're getting a break from bleeding. What a huge P.I.T.A!

Praying for only great tho vs to happen for you in the coming months. Have you applied for jobs?
katydae88 likes this.

[/URL]Renee
April 9th, 2014, 05:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have only applied at one school so far; the one I did my final internship at. I have been doing some subbing at that school too so my foot is definitely in the door There is a possibility they may need 2 teachers for the coming up school year!! The 2nd grade teacher I interned with there told me the school her DH works at is also going to be hiring for next year (he is a 2nd grade teacher, too!) so I plan on applying there, too, as well as a few other schools around me I am just praying that it all works out because I really do need a job

My Ovulation Chart
April 9th, 2014, 06:41 PM
Posgo001's Avatar Veteran
Ugh, how frustrating!!! I'm so sorry that your cycle is so out of whack...it just doesn't seem fair after everything you've been through. Hopefully it will get back on track, soon. Good luck with the job search. I hope you get your own class for next year...very exciting
katydae88 likes this.
1/30/14 at 7 weeks 2 days

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.

April 10th, 2014, 07:01 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My cycle was long after my second MC. But I did eventually O. You may find it takes a cycle or two to get back to normal. I'm sorry you are going through such uncertainty. It doesn't make it any easier.
katydae88 likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
April 10th, 2014, 07:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
I hope your interviews go well and you get a class. Our school district usually had last minute hires, hopefully that isn't the case for you.

Is 2nd grade the grade you prefer?

[/URL]Renee
April 10th, 2014, 12:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee360 View Post
I hope your interviews go well and you get a class. Our school district usually had last minute hires, hopefully that isn't the case for you.

Is 2nd grade the grade you prefer?
I would really love to teach Kindergarten BUT they have two wonderful Kindergarten teachers there right now I did enjoy my internship with 2nd grade as well as the year I was a teacher's aide in 2nd grade so I think I will really enjoy teaching it IF I get the job!!

My Ovulation Chart
April 10th, 2014, 03:15 PM
Pray, then pray some more
I hate is when my body doesn't cooperate with me. We take for granted that our bodies should just work. You may not ovulate this cycle but at lease you're headed in the right direction.
katydae88 likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search