May Roll Call!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree133Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 27th, 2014, 01:02 PM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What a long day at the shop today. sigh I can barely move b/c my lower back is hurting bad. It's sooooo freagin sore! And I'm having alot of little cramps and pressure. Driving me nuts. I can't wait to go home today!

Leia.... I've always had issues with nightmares/dreams. Usually remember them. I've been reading about dreams lately and it's said that they are clues into your life. With some of my dreams... I hope not b/c they are pretty bad nightmares. LOL But they are supposed to give you clues and if you believe in spirit guides etc, they speak to you through your dreams. So I've been trying to listen to mine. Although recently, a woman at a restaurant we go to was getting too friendly with my DH so we stopped going on the days she works. Well, in my dream we ran in to her and she gave my DH a kiss on his lips. I ran up and grabbed her by the throat and warned her is she ever did that again, they wont find her again. OUCH! um yeah. Those are the lovely dreams I get. lol I like yours MUCH better!!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

May 27th, 2014, 02:00 PM
Shelz@_@
Lelia we finally had sex last night we have only had it twice this month.. he is leaving around the 18th of june and wont be back until the end of aug.Im trying to seduce him but be has been to tired.
May 27th, 2014, 03:53 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Leia, I think you'll get pregnant right away now that you've warmed up your uterus

No, no breaks here. Feels like I might be gearing up to ovulate again. I can't imagine how large that egg is at this point. I'm sure it's going to be painful. But at least if my body spits it out I can move on through this cycle. I don't know I might just call it quits you know.

May 27th, 2014, 05:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
This cycle AF has made me feels so sluggish. I feel like I'm hung over...BLAH

Rae hopefully you won't need to worry about TTC any other month because you'll get pregnant this month. Are you going back into your Dr to confirm if you ovulate?

Leia you are super fertile after having a baby so hopefully when you jump back on the crazy train it's a very short journey.
You couldn't pay me to go to my HS reunion. I hate all the reminiscing that goes on.

Pamela have you gotten any positive OPK's? I would continue to BD for a little while longer.

Sheila hopefully your DH gets his mojo and you are able to BD multiple times before he leave. Are you able to talk to him while he's gone?

We finally got a new IMac and it's still ****tin in the box waiting to be set up. I wouldn't be surprised if it sat there for another month.

Renee
May 27th, 2014, 07:24 PM
No Renee, either I will or I won't ovulation.

May 27th, 2014, 11:58 PM
Shelz@_@
yes renee we will be able to talk we our facetime set up and webcams as back up..Im gonna miss him like crazy but have a nice break in a good way..I truly sorry af showed hun I just hate that.
May 28th, 2014, 04:23 AM
Shelz.....Glad you have facetime and the webcam to talk. It does help b/c I have to do that with my daughter when she is with her Dad. Stinks when you want to hug them but at least you can see their smiles.

Renee....stinks your AF showed but alot of good things will be happening this cycle! Are you taking any meds as of yet that is causing you to be sluggish? I'm nearly useless with my AF. FX'd with this cycle!

asf... got my crosshairs this morning and I'm 3dpo. On to another cycles of saying I'm not symptom watching and I secretly drive myself nuts. LOL

May 28th, 2014, 07:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi girls! Sorry I've been missing. Busy long weekend and I'm trying to work ahead with my online college classes I'm taking this summer. It'll be tough to sit and do school work when the kiddos get out of school next Friday!
I think I have a positive OPK this morning. Test line is definitely darker than control. I was reading though, that the test should be taken in the afternoon, so I'm wondering if anyone knows if it would be accurate? I guess one way of telling is wait for my temp tomorrow, but I was just curious.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Kristi
May 28th, 2014, 09:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Rae you will ovulate and you will conceive! Nothing but positive thinking!

Kristi FX'd you ovulate and had perfect BDing timing! I tend to test a few times a day just so I never miss my surge. I don't see much difference between testing in morning and afternoon testing, but that could just be me?
GL with your online courses. I don't get a lot done when my children are off school. I am easily distracted.

Sheila so happy you'll be able to still communicate with DH while he is away working. Hang out here to pass the time.

Pamela now that you are in the TWW sit back and enjoy it! I think you timed your BDing. How is your online store going? Have you built up more of an inventory?

AF just isn't being very nice, not taking anything besides my Folic Acid and Prenatals. I don't usually have any symptoms when AF is here, but this cycle I just feel tired and sluggish.

I got an email from my nurse and she is calling/faxing over my prescritpion. I should also get my calendar for my injection schedule. Tonight I'll start my Femara so this cycle is moving right along.
This morning I had to drive over with DH so he could drop his car off to be be serviced. I took MIL's car so I could have my car. I moved my bag to behind my seat because It was sitting in the seat. Got back home went inside and had a cup of coffee with DH. Walk him outside and say goodbye. Turns out I left my bag and keys in the car so now I can't take my car. I also had to reschedule my sons Speech and OT he has every Wednesday morning and he'll have today off school since I have no way of getting him to school. I bought the Lego movie and are lounging in my bed. I'm secretly happy that we don't have to do anything today.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Renee
May 28th, 2014, 09:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Renee, those days are much needed!

I'm hoping we timed BD right. Get in a couple more times, and probably keep testing the next couple days just to be sure. I sure wish I'd get a pg test to be as positive as the opk I took this morning! That would be music to my eyes!

Kristi
May 28th, 2014, 12:56 PM
I havent had time for my store so its not working out yet. I have a major distraction now from the TWW. We were td we have 3 days to come up with back rent or get put. So we are losing our business unless we come up with $4k. Please pray for us. I dont know what we will do.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

May 28th, 2014, 02:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Awe Pamela, I'm so sorry. Talk about crappy news. Praying that you find a way to pay the rent. Is this back rent or rent for June?

Hugs!!"

Renee
May 28th, 2014, 02:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry Pamela!

Kristi
May 28th, 2014, 02:20 PM
Its back rent. But the story is worse. Hard to type on my phone but we are being done really wrong. They will lose in the end though. Just need to work out details.

May 28th, 2014, 03:31 PM
Posgo001's Avatar Super Mommy
Rae--I'm with Renee...only positive thoughts, friend

Kristi--Like Renee, I tested twice a day, too. I was always afraid of missing my surge. FX'd you catch the egg

Pam--I am NOT stalking your chart this month...I refuse to get my hopes up anymore! So, naturally, that means that this will be your month As for the shop--I'm so very sorry that you are going through this. I pray for you daily, because I know how much of a struggle that business is for you--and how much you love it. I really hope and pray things work out.

Renee--I'm excited for you to start this cycle! We just need to keep DH healthy, willing, and able

Katy--I read your other post...way to go! Glad you got DH back in the saddle...this can only lead to good things for you

AFM--I feel horrible...m/s has hit hard--but, it is reassuring. I had another beta HCG drawn yesterday. It was 21,659! I go Friday for another u/s. I'm praying we see a heartbeat
katydae88 likes this.
1/30/14 at 7 weeks 2 days

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.

May 28th, 2014, 08:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Pamela I pray that all works out. Hopefully the owner is willing to work with you and DH. How long have the two of you owned the business?We are all here for support. Hugs!!

Paula way excited to hear the Beta numbers! I sti think there is one more baby in there. Update tomorrow when you get a chance.

I just realized I was suppose to take my Femara. I wanted to take it nightly at 7 and I'm hour1/2 behind. I'll be taking Bravelle for 6 days starting on Friday. I'm seriously looking forward to this cycle. EECK!!

Renee
May 29th, 2014, 12:13 AM
Shelz@_@
Pam Im sorry your having a hard time.. I will send good vibes as for hubby will leave on june 17th and he comes back aug 15th and will be home for 6 weeks cause is hunting season.then its back to 2 months on 3 weeks off. so Im gonna stock up on wine and baileys for my coffee lol. and just enjoy my time my oldest sone got his first job or 2 he is gonna be a camp counselor for a week and then he got a call back today as well to work and the senior center so he will be busy and Im thankful there letting him do this short trip and them come to work he is so happy.finally lol..
May 29th, 2014, 12:56 AM
Pam, sorry to hear the news about your business. Praying and hoping that everything will work out....

Well, I am into the new cycle right now. Will be away for next couple of weeks, will be with my mom, so I am not really sure whether will have any time or mood or ability even to think about temping, ttc, etc. I guess I will have to take this cycle as is and see what happens...

GL and tons of to all!

Last edited by Always_hope; May 29th, 2014 at 04:37 AM.
May 29th, 2014, 03:20 AM
We share a building with a Porsche dealer. They were looking to buy a bigger building and leave this one. The landlord begged him to stay and offered them our half of the building!! We are behind on our rent but he's always worked with us and he always gets paid. We had a bunch of employees that screwed us over and put us under bad and have been trying to catch up ever since. We are sooooo close to getting the business up and going since it does take 3-5 years to make a profit in a business. And in our business... it's a luxury restoring antique cars so with the economy it's been hard. We have been in this building almost 4 years. My DH has been doing this for 20 years but this is the first real time running a legit business. I'm so paniced right now. Everyone says we need to stand our ground and stay b/c we have a contract. But we have to come up with $4k in 3 days. Yay us! sigh

I really doubt I'll get pregnant with all this stress going on. So I'm already going to just chalk this month up as a loss. I've been praying so hard for a direction or a spark of hope. They expect us to move 10,000 square feet of body shop in 5 days!!! Even the police said to let them evict us b/c we can tie up the building for months and not pay rent then in the mean time find another building. I told DH we just need to find a way to catch up, and stay caught up until out contract runs out in October and in the mean time find another building. By that time, the Porsche dealer will have left and we will leave and they have an empty building.

Last edited by ctymom; May 29th, 2014 at 03:23 AM.
May 29th, 2014, 05:18 AM
Pam, I'll be praying for you. Sorry you're going through this friend.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search