May Roll Call!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree133Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 1st, 2014, 12:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Pamela hopefully you've had a relaxing evening at home? How far away from home are you looking? I hate being in the car and commuting.

2 days down and 4 to go with these injections. No bruising yet and I'm hoping to avoid it. No mood swings so far and hoping to avoid them all togther. I did remind DH that we are DTD the whole entire month of June and he's already asking for one day off because he DTD tonight. I just need him to duck it up until next Saturday and possible Sunday. There was a time when our whole relationship was based on sex. Can I rewind the time?

[/URL]Renee
June 1st, 2014, 01:09 AM
Shelz@_@
so glad so far so good renee I miss those days as well rewind please today I aksed hubby if he was ready for his beans wich to him is rubbing his head to fall asleep. he made a comment how bout I rub your meaning well we get the point lol all I could say was ya right quit getting my hopes up it hurts to much.. he didnt get his head rubbed lol cause I got to mad
June 1st, 2014, 07:11 AM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Renee.... our shop right now is 30-40 minutes away. we are trying to stay within 45 minutes of home. Thing is.... we need to drive to get where the money is b/c I hate living around a bunch of people. I like living where we drive past open fields and cows. LOL So i dont mind the drive...although I hate spending the money on the gas. What we want is to have a house with the shop on the property! That would be awesome. As far as resting... we came home and I fell asleep on the sofa. I was so drained and exhausted.

I know what you both mean! We used to DTD twice a day!! Now we are lucky for twice a week to twice a month! Dont know what happened.

June 1st, 2014, 09:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Men can be so frustrating! Right now DH is putting out, but I fear when I'm in my fertile window he'll have every excuse why he can't.

I live out in the country and drive by livestock daily Pamela. Come move out here. . Did you find anymore potential places if the building you want isn't available? I'll send some extra prayers for you tonight.

[/URL]Renee

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search