May Roll Call!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree133Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 5th, 2014, 06:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry the weather made a bad turnout for the car show Pam. I hope things pick up for you guys soon!

I'm in the same boat as some of you. I used to get excited to get to the 2ww part of this crazy journey we're taking and now I dread it. Some months I feel like the excitement has gone out of it somehow. We work hard not to make bd a chore, but at times that's kind of what it feels like! Luckily we're still kind of in the "honeymoon" part of our relationship or I think it would really seem that way lol!

Kristi
May 5th, 2014, 07:47 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Paula, my magic ball tells me about a month...or less lol. Girl enough is enough. I hope it's works out beautifully for you.

Exciting stuff going on here! Katy's back to TTC, Renee is as good as pregnant. I just know Leia will find work soon and the rest of us are just sailing along! I'm still drinking Razzberita's every night waiting for finish my meds and start a new cycle. It's been a good break.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

May 6th, 2014, 05:44 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hate to see the frustration you are all having, but I understand it. The years for trying we went through. Cycle after cycle, half the time not even sure we were hitting the right time, ready to give up more than once and taking breaks several times.

Please don't give up! Statistically, it has to happen eventually. I know that doesn't sound very promising. But you can't get pregnant if you aren't trying.

Remember the Golden Rule of Conceiving: An egg has the best chance of being fertilized if the sperm is present when the egg is released from the ovary.

So pack in those Bding sessions prior to O'ing so all those little swimmers are knocking on the door when your egg finally comes out to play! Remember, us older ladies have eggs that don't last a full 24 hours. So our window is a bit narrower.

You all have Good Eggs waiting! Now go play Where's Waldo and catch that egg!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
May 6th, 2014, 06:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Pamela I'm sorry the weather was so horrible. I'll pray that things turn around with your business.

Paula I really think this will be your month. Bi would love to experience a month where I just let everything go and I didn't have to give anything a second thought. Can't wait for you to start testing.

Leia how is your sweet baby? Continuing to send you positive thoughts.

Kristi keep the faith! I've got my FX'd that you get your BFP!

Sheila when does DH leave for work? Do you have anoth month of TTC?

Katy so happy your back on the Crazy Train. How was the weather for your vacation? Praying you get a Sticky Bean this cycle.

I am feeling good do far about this cycle. As long as DH can DTD before he has his surgery and I ovulate no later then Saturday we have a shot. Everyday I had a headache taking the Femara but was fine taking the Bravelle.. Yay!
I've had EWCM off and on since CD5 and today there was a lot more. OPK's are still negative and low. This morning at 9:30 I go in to get an U/S to see how many mature follicles I have. I have my FX'd that something great is going on in there. I'll update after my appointment.

Rae enjoy your beverages! By now you should be done with the pills, has AF showed?
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
May 6th, 2014, 06:07 AM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Renee.... I'm excited for you this cycle too! Can't wait to hear about your appointment and FX'd everything comes together for you this cycle

afm... I refuse to make anything of my chart. lol I've been through hundreds and hundreds of charts on FF that resulted in pregnancies and to be honest... I havent seen any real patterns. So... I'll just take sit back and wait to see if AF shows or not. But I can say... my temps are different than any other month so far. I will probably question things if my temp raises again tomorrow. ugh...I stand by the fact the TWW sucks. lol

May 6th, 2014, 10:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quick update....

Right side has 20mm, 16, and 15
Left side has 17mm, 15, and 15

I haven't got close to a positive OPK and CB is still an open circle. In a way I want my follies a chance to get to 24 but then again I hope it hurries up and happens(O) before DH has to have surgery.

Pamela your chart looks 100% better then previous months. Mega high hopes it leads to your BFP!

Must drive all the way back to school and do field trip.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
May 6th, 2014, 12:16 PM
Renee...I don't know what the results are or what they mean. ... explanations anyone?

My temps are rising so that's different this month. Usually on 6dpo the past 5 cycles, my temp drops. Not getting hopes up and will see what's up tomorrow.

Ugh...it's sooooo hot in this shop today. I'm having to drink alot and it's making me sick to my stomach. Feel like throwing up. It has to be over 100 degrees in here! A customer stopped by to look at his car's progress and started sweating within minutes of being in there. Said I needed a fan. But I cant really b/c the paintbooth is open and I have dust everywhere. And not to mention DH and I are having one of those days where I want to hit him in the head. Today sucks. Hope everyone else is having a better day!!

Last edited by ctymom; May 6th, 2014 at 01:39 PM.
May 6th, 2014, 01:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee360 View Post

Katy so happy your back on the Crazy Train. How was the weather for your vacation? Praying you get a Sticky Bean this cycle.

Thank you, Renee, I am very excited to be back on the Crazy Train The weather was great on our vacation; it was around 75-78 while we were there!! We had a wonderful time We went to see Pastor John Hagee and his wife Diana, and their son, Pastor Matthew Hagee preach and WE ENJOYED it so much I don't know how many of you who are familiar with the Hagees but they have a church in San Antonio, TX and we watch them a lot on tv and on their website. We also heard wonderful music from Canton Junction, Aaron & Amanda Crabb and Matthew Hagee

I would have liked to have done a few more things while we were there but we didn't really have the money to but we did enjoy getting to spend time together just the two of us!!!! We stayed at a place called Angel Inn and they have pillow top mattresses and they are so comfortable I wish we had the money to buy us one because I would sleep well every night!!!!

Renee, the follies are sounding like they are doing great!!!! I hope you O before your DH's surgery and that you get your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Ovulation Chart
May 6th, 2014, 03:32 PM
Renee, one more day on the pills then I should have a period I figure it'll take a few days to start. I am spotting. All those eggs!! One is pretty large, I'm surprised you don't have a positive opk yet. Will you trigger this month or not??

Ctymom sorry about that heat, it's bad for the swimmers too DH may have to start working naked....
Shelz@_@ likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

May 6th, 2014, 03:37 PM
Shelz@_@
sorry renee I have been busy

he leaves I think mid june so I have this month if my body works or part of june they have to train the new guy in
May 6th, 2014, 05:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Pamela the size you want is around 24mm for the egg to burst through. My biggest is 20mm. Usually they grow 2mm a night. I'm not sure if the Bravelle will help my follicles now? Not sure how long it stays in system to help or if just helps on the days you inject? Not even a question I thought to ask.I've got my eye on your chart.

Katy what a fun and relaxing trip. You had perfect weather for your trip too.
Have they chosen you and Pamela as Hosts? It's been over 2 months now.

Sheila plenty of time for a cycle or 2 of TTC. Is it starting to thaw out up there? The pictures you post of FB are gorgeous, but I doubt I'd ever want to go outside because it's so freaking cold.

Rae how are the drinks? Sounds so good, I might have to give them a try. Hopefully AF shows soon so you can get the show on the road.

I tested about an hour ago and my CB is finally showing the blinking smiley. I'm probably going to ovulate CD12/13...Phew! It should work out perfect for BDing timing. Already started making remarks to DH to work him up.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
May 6th, 2014, 06:18 PM
Renee...I didnt even realize the eggs could be measured. lol that's amazing! So the 20mm is a good size and on track right? All that stuff is advanced for me. Haha FXd for you this month!

Can't wait for this day to be OVER. STILL at this stupid shop at almost 9:30pm. Sigh
Shelz@_@ likes this.

May 6th, 2014, 06:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Renee, I haven't heard anything about the host position. It would be nice to know one way or the other

Yes it was beautiful while we were there It has been HOT here the past few days BUT I won't complain too much!!! It beats having the cold weather which felt like hung around too long

I don't know anything about the meds but I hope your eggie drops soon and that you guys catch it
Shelz@_@ likes this.

My Ovulation Chart
May 7th, 2014, 12:11 AM
Shelz@_@
lol renee it was 73 today. its not as cold as people thinks.. someplaces in alaska never see those temps. where Im at it gets about 80..

cant wait to see your eggs grow.
hope everyone else is doing good I have just been focusing on my family before my hubby leaves.
katydae88 likes this.
May 7th, 2014, 04:03 AM
Renee yay on the blinkie smiley! =) I never get the blinking. Only the solid. Thankfully I know when I'm about to ovulate. This month though the CB had an error. I think I didnt stick it in the pee long enough. LOL FX'd!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

May 7th, 2014, 04:56 AM
Shelia, I know it's a stressful time for you right now. Just know I'm thinking about you.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

May 7th, 2014, 09:26 AM
Shelz@_@
Thank you Rae..Im trying not to be a downer Im gonna just be and pray for the best.I told my husband a while ago changes were coming I just feel it and I was right alot is happening..
katydae88 likes this.
May 7th, 2014, 05:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sheila just keep praying. Good things will happen for you and your family. When my DH worked out of town for 6 months it helped his career so much. Maybe the same thing will help further your DH career as well? As always we are all here to help pass the time while he's away.

Pamela wow this moths temps look fantastic! I'm so use to looking at you chart and thinking that would make one hect of a scary roller coaster ride.

Katy they sure know how to drag their feet when it comes to announcing a host/a for this board.

Today was a busy day. I went to Dr appt.s for DH and both kids. Once I took the children back to school I hung out in my youngest class, something I do most of the week. I ended up watching them the last 45 minutes of the school day
I also learned that the Bravelle did all the work it was going to do and my body would do the rest of maturing my foliclle/s.
Later this evening I plan to jump DH. I have to get as much as I can before he is down for the count.
Shelz@_@ and katydae88 like this.

[/URL]Renee
May 7th, 2014, 07:05 PM
Good to know Renee, when will you go in for another scan? Sounds like the timing was perfect this month with the surgery and all.

Shelia, maybe things will change for the good. I don't really care what my DH does anymore. I do know if he takes a job out of state it would probably be the end of our marriage as we know it. I wouldn't divorce him but it would cause me to put a distance between us that would probably kill us. He know how I feel about it and he has known from the beginning. So it's on him.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

May 7th, 2014, 08:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Are I totally get what you're saying. If DH did something that I was totally against or didn't take my feeling in to consideration then I don't know that I could forgive him.

I pray that he doesn't decide to work out of state and realizes he could be making a.huge mistake of he does.

[/URL]Renee

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search