May Roll Call!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree133Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2014, 08:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am thinking that I might have O'd last night or early this morning I guess I will have to see what my temps do the next couple of days!! So hopefully I will be joining you ladies who are already in your 2WW

It is so wonderful to have my sex drive back In March I could have cared less if we had sex or not because of the BCP I was on and my depression/sadness from my m/c We also only bd a few times last month and I didn't even keep track of the days we did since we weren't ttc.

I really hope we start getting some BFP's on here in the next week or two!!!!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

My Ovulation Chart
May 8th, 2014, 03:42 AM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Rae... I know what you mean. My DH has been a total ***** the past couple of days and he thinks I should be over it when he hasnt even apologized at all. He wants to start a car club when we are working 6 days a week 10+ hours a day. I'm exhausted and we have no life outside that **** shop. I'm ready to walk b/c life is too short to be miserable like that. He better straighten up especially if I'm pregnant this cycle. I'm not being a single mom while married again. But I will if I have to and it will be his loss. I'm looking for work now and told him I'm not working in the shop anymore. I hope your DH smartens up. I dont understand how men think...or rather dont think. Frustrates the hell out of me!

Anyway....my temps are completely different than any other month. They keep raising up.
Mrs.Elf likes this.

May 8th, 2014, 04:58 AM
Pray, then pray some more
Ctymom, I hope you find work. You are right life is too short. Maybe a little distance is just what you need. I don't know if I could work with DH every day. lol

Renee, I'm just like whatever, I take it one day at a time.

May 8th, 2014, 05:40 AM
Wow...feeling horrible this morning. Sick to my stomach, indigestion and tmi but bad diarrhea. Could be partly due to not eating some Tuesday at lunch. Between the fighting and not getting home until after 10pm I just haven't eaten anything. Still no I'm sorry or even a word or of DH. I think he is trying to play nice bc he needs someone to drive him places. Sigh

May 8th, 2014, 10:50 AM
Posgo001's Avatar Super Mommy
Renee--I'm so excited for you and your eggs!! I feel strongly that this is what you needed and things are looking good for you this month! I think when you finally get to your 2ww this month it is going to kill me, lol!

Rae--I'm loving your magic 8 ball and the razzberitas can't wait for you to get back on this rollercoaster ride with all of us, but I'm glad you are enjoying your break!

Pam--maybe that's what you need--a job outside of the shop. I have to say I've wondered if the chemicals that you are around on a daily basis are somehow screwing up your chances of ttc. Although, your chart this month looks outstanding!!! FX'd for you

Sheila--I am sorry DH is leaving. It stinks, I know. We went through countless deployments during DH's career in the Navy. It just plain stinks! Praying that you can catch that egg before he leaves and that he leaves you with a parting gift to distract you from him being gone

Leia--so glad you are here to cheer us all on...we really need you, friend!

Sherry--hope today's test went well..if not, it's still not over til AF rears her ugly head!

AFM--I really appreciate the positive vibes, Rae & Renee...I hope this is my month, too. I started tempng again and charting after our cruise, but I really have no idea when I ovulated. I have a feeling it was right around when we got home--but who knows! Anyhow, I won't even think about testing until Sunday at the earliest. We are on the road to Myrtle Beach right now. DH's niece (& also his Goddaughter) is getting married on Saturday so we made a trip out of it. We won't get home until late Monday, so it will be a nice distraction from the idea of testing. I plan to soak up some sun and hit a few golf balls (poorly, but I still plan to whack the crap out of them)...all in the name of us older gals ttc
Shelz@_@ likes this.
1/30/14 at 7 weeks 2 days

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.

May 8th, 2014, 01:12 PM
Paula...I wear a mask and when it comes to touching stuff I wear gloves. But I know what you mean. My DH had been around these chemicals for years but he tries to be careful. He had a daughter 5 years ago and he was worse worth the chemicals. I make him take precautions. FXd for you!!

May 8th, 2014, 07:07 PM
Pam, by the look of your chart, you are going to be the next to get a BFP...you are triphasic
ctymom likes this.

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.

May 8th, 2014, 07:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well my temp dropped back down some this morning so I guess I didn't O on Tues. I woke up around 1:25 this morning to pee and both of my sides were cramping and aching really bad....that usually doesn't happen unless I have O'd sooo maybe I O'd last night...BUT who knows? I know that it is possible it might take my body another cycle or two to go back to normal because of my m/c BUT I was really hoping that it already was. Oh well I guess this just means I get more bd time with my DH

My Ovulation Chart
May 8th, 2014, 11:56 PM
Shelz@_@
sorry girls I have not been keeping up hubbys has been using up his sick days to spend time with us.
Rae I totally understand the distance thing but for me I find it easyier when he is away sometimes just because we do but heads and its a nice break from whatever is going on right now I think its what we need I wont say that to him but since he has been home and on nights he has been a bear and Im looking forward to having my husband back to normal I miss him..
Paula I couldnt imagine doing what you guys did you are so brave,

renee Im so glad you got your smiley face

cymom I hope its pg sytems..
katie I hope you O soon.
berrygirl I hope your still in it I will pray for everyone

kristie where are you at in your cycle.?

im gonna be in and out I will try and catch up

lelia how is that wounderful baby boy of yours
May 9th, 2014, 04:37 AM
Is it Paula? I do know my chart is different than any other month and my temps are still up. I thinking maybe I'll test on sunday since it's Mother's day but I'll only be 11dpo. Last night I got these very sharp pains like someone pinched my uterus lol ... it got my attention for a second there. Anyway... still trying not to get my hopes up, but it's hard with my temps what they are.

May 9th, 2014, 11:34 AM
Alright.. of course I had to research Triphasic charts in relation to pregnancy b/c it's not enough to drive myself nuts over looking at my chart and symptom watching when I said I wasnt. hahaha This is what I found.

After analyzing almost 150,000 BBT charts, they found that 12% of all pregnancy charts showed a triphasic pattern. When looking at non-pregnancy charts, they found that only 5% of charts showed a triphasic pattern. So, based on this data, you have about three times more of a chance of being pregnant with a triphastic chart, than without.

The Bottom Line

Having a triphasic pattern on your BBT chart does not guarantee that you’re pregnant, but it does seem to be a good sign. However, it’s important to remember that some women show triphasic charts and are not pregnant. I have a friend whose BBT chart shows a triphasic pattern quite often, and she has not gotten pregnant.
Considering I havent had a triphasic chart in my other ones....maybe? Just maybe? lol
Always_hope likes this.

May 9th, 2014, 11:54 PM
Shelz@_@
I really hope this is it my chart last time was like that and I thought maybe I had a chemical I never tested but I did have a 14 day lp..
May 10th, 2014, 08:33 AM
Pam--that's exactly why I'm feeling so positive for you! Hoping you have a very happy Mother's Day
ctymom likes this.

Amen.

May 10th, 2014, 09:01 AM
My temp took a dive this morning, so I'm guessing I'm out this month. I'm still not frustrated, yet, it will happen when it is supposed to

Amen.

May 10th, 2014, 09:37 AM
Paula... looks like you are 10dpo? Not out yet

Thank goodness the diarrhea stopped...so far! Got car sick on the way to work. Had to distract myself so I wouldnt throw up. And getting sharp twinges in my BB's. But those I've had before AF too so not really thinking anything of it. I wanna test in the morning... but that fear of seeing a bfn when I have some hope may hold me back. I dont know... we will see. I will only be 11dpo. But looking over a ton of charts... many got +'s right after an implantation dip or triphasic rise.

Sooooo.... to test or not to test? What would you do?

edited to add way TMI haha but I wiped and there was a ton of cm and what looked like a pin point of pinkish/brownish color. It was super small, but it looked like color. I mean it... if my body is just finding ways to get my hopes up to crash it I'm going to cry.

Last edited by ctymom; May 10th, 2014 at 10:50 AM.
May 11th, 2014, 01:56 AM
Shelz@_@
I hope its just implantation bleeding hun..

happy mothers day to everyone
May 11th, 2014, 12:29 PM
I'm really really feeling nauseous right now on the verge of throwing up and light headed. I hate nausea. I started out eating non stop this morning. I may go lay down to escape this.

Hope everyone is having a great Mother's Day 2 of my 3 kids have called me so far.

May 11th, 2014, 01:44 PM
A couple of days ago I got really dizzy--I chalked it up to sinuses. I guess looking back on it, it was probably a very early pregnancy sign. Pam, I just know you are going to get a positive this month. Hopefully tomorrow! They say things come in threes...
ctymom likes this.

Amen.

May 11th, 2014, 03:12 PM
Rebelmommy's Avatar Mommy to controlled chaos
Hi ladies I'm Amy

39 (and a 1/2 )

We have been trying since Jan, caught an eggie in March but suffered a loss earlier this month so we are back to trying again

Ashley (02/18/94) Rhiana (08/20/02) Tierney (05/23/04)
Talon
(12/05/05) Creighton (01/31/13) Devlynn Grace (02/05/2016)

May 11th, 2014, 03:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Amy I am so sorry for your loss I had one in Feb (my first one) and I am 42 now but will be 43 in Aug. My OB told me to wait 6 months before ttc due to some complications that I had BUT since I am getting older (and so is DH) we decided to go ahead and NTNP for the next few months (we prevented in March and April) and just see what happens.

I hope it doesn't take you too long to heal (physically) from your m/c. I know that healing emotionally takes a lot longer I hope that when you are able to ttc again that it doesn't take you long to get your BFP!!!!

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search