Getting Excited for this Cycle!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree26Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 27th, 2014, 04:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So af showed up 4 days ago but it wasn't like I wasn't expecting it BUT still was really hoping to get that elusive BFP!!!! So anyway.... my DH started taking his thyroid medicine about a month ago and I think it is already affecting his Testosterone

We bd on Thurs and Fri and then af showed up on Sat or we probably would have bd then. He actually initiated our bd on Thurs and Fri that was soooo exciting because it is usually me trying to get him interested in bd!!!! he also woke up horny on Sun and Mon mornings and I gave him a helping hand because he isn't crazy about bd when af is here. He also told me that he thinks that his whiskers are growing faster than what they did before.

I don't know for sure BUT I am hoping that his thyroid medicine will also improve his sperm count and motility!!! I am just so excited that his libido is back I should O around June 3 soooo I am hoping that af leaves soon so that we can start bd!!!! It is so great that he has his sex drive back and I won't feel like I am pestering him for sex all the time

My Ovulation Chart
May 27th, 2014, 04:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I plugged my details into the due date calculator on here AND IF I get pg this month my due date would be Feb 27 and my DH's b-day is Feb 25!!!!! I would be over the moon excited if I get my BFP this cycle!!!! I would try to talk my OB into letting me have my c-section on Feb 25 so our baby (his first!!!) would share his b-day
Shelz@_@ and Mrs.Elf like this.

My Ovulation Chart
May 27th, 2014, 05:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
That is so exciting Katy! I love when DH has his libido. If he didn't have so many other types of Dr appointments I would get him into a Urologist. I've got every digit crossed that you conceive this month.
Shelz@_@ and katydae88 like this.

[/URL]Renee
May 27th, 2014, 07:28 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Katy that is exciting! Good sex makes for better baby making! The more excited everyone is the better. I'm excited for you and I pray pray pray this is it for you. I hope his meds continue to work for you and you have crazy bd sessions. I LOVE ovulation sex!
Shelz@_@ and katydae88 like this.

My Ovulation Chart

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

May 28th, 2014, 12:01 AM
Shelz@_@
that truly is exciting I would be over the moon if it worked out.praying
katydae88 likes this.
May 28th, 2014, 04:17 AM
ctymom's Avatar 9th cycle
That's great news! FX'd crossed for you this cycle!
katydae88 likes this.
TTC #5

May 28th, 2014, 05:29 AM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay, so happy for u! Enjoy ur bd'ing & I hope all that extra passion leads to a BFP!
katydae88 likes this.
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

May 28th, 2014, 09:23 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's Great! If nothing else, the extra couple time makes it SOO much better. Here's some extra baby dust to help get your BFP this cycle!

katydae88 likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
June 2nd, 2014, 10:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow it looks like you're gearing up to ovulate. I have a great feeling this will be your month! Tons of Baby Dust
katydae88 likes this.

[/URL]Renee
June 3rd, 2014, 07:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes I think my eggy will drop sometime today or early tomorrow morning I pray that we catch it!!!!!

My Ovulation Chart
June 3rd, 2014, 08:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Katy I hope you have a very busy TWW to keep your mind off TTC. I just know this is going to be your month! I won't even be surprised when you announce you got your BFP! I will however be very excited and happy for you!

Is school out for you? Any new job offers?
katydae88 likes this.

[/URL]Renee
June 3rd, 2014, 10:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes school is out for me. Nope I haven't had a job offer yet I would really love to have my own classroom but I don't mind subbing (esp if I could every day of every month!) until I do get one My DH on the other hand is ready for me to get a job to help with the bills and I totally do understand that but it is nice sometimes to just sit around and relax.

We had a yard sale this past weekend and made a little over $300 so that did help towards some of our bills I had planned on having another one this weekend but there is a chance of severe thunderstorms on Fri and Sat so I will postpone it until next weekend and hope that we have another great sale!!!!

We babysat our little 11 month old nephew on Sat and Sun. He stayed over night while his parents went to Branson, MO for their anniversary. Having him around really got my baby fever stirred up!!! He was an awesome over night guest; I was surprised because he doesn't know us that well but he NEVER CRIED and only fussed about 3-4 times the whole time he was with us!!! If everybody had babies like him ALL of us would have 10 or more kids

We haven't got to BD as much as I would have liked to because I got sunburned pretty bad Fri and then we had our nephew all day Sat and most of the day Sun and we were so tired by the time they came and got him that we were in bed by 10 pm but DH wasn't in the mood But we had got up at 5:30 am both Fri and Sat for the yard sale so that took a lot of our energy on top of taking care of an 11 month old baby.

My Ovulation Chart
June 3rd, 2014, 07:38 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Sounds like an eventful weekend. I think there's still time to bd! So rest and get that shag on. You can't make a baby without sex. They say morning sex is best so perhaps you can wait until then.

I do hope you get your classroom soon. It would take your mind off of TTC and bring in some extra money. Winner winner chicken dinner!
katydae88 likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

June 4th, 2014, 06:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Katy hopefully you and DH will be able to get another BDing session in before you ovulate. Planning it all out makes it so hard. This suppose to be your month!

I would love to have baby time. Glad to hear he was such an easy going baby. My 2 boys were always high need babies and attached to the book. I would love a laid back baby.

You are the Queen of Garage Sales! I'm way too lazy to put on a garage sale, I always end up donating things to Goodwill.
katydae88 likes this.

[/URL]Renee
June 5th, 2014, 08:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Still Chart Stalking. Your temps have been the same for the past 3 days.

FX'd your temp starts to rise.

[/URL]Renee
June 5th, 2014, 04:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Nope I haven't O'd yet and I know it sounds crazy BUT I am kind of excited about my temp being the same because in Jan (when I got pg) it stayed the same 4 days in a row and then I O'd 2 days later. Also I am thinking that if I O a little later in my cycle that I will have a better chance of it sticking Not really sure about that BUT one can always hope!!!!!

My Ovulation Chart
June 5th, 2014, 05:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I wondered about that as well. If you ovulate a little later does it give better quality eggs? This was while I was taking my Bravelle. Not sure exactly what my thought process was LOL.

FX'd you're following January's pattern and it results in a BFP! It would be nice to have a wave of BFP's coming out of this group.
katydae88 likes this.

[/URL]Renee
June 5th, 2014, 07:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am not sure if O'ing later gives you better quality eggs or not but I O'd on CD 10 in Jan and I m/c. I am not sure if that is related or not; I didn't ask my OB about it because I didn't think about it at the time I do know that when I was taking Clomid that it made me O later in my cycle.

I really hope and pray that we have a HUGE BFP boom on here!!!!! It is time for us older ladies to get our LO's

My Ovulation Chart
June 5th, 2014, 10:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Katy after reading that I looked at my chart from Feb. I got my BFP and ovulated on CD11, the earliest out of all my cycles. I should be ovulating CD12/13 with some good BDing coverage.

This cycle has got to be our month!
katydae88 likes this.

[/URL]Renee
June 8th, 2014, 06:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I got my ch's this morning AND it looks like Renee and I O'd on the same day!!!!!!! Now I just have to patiently (yeah right!!) wait to see if I get two pretty pink lines in a couple of weeks. Let the symptom spotting begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search