June Roll Call!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree70Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2014, 03:46 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Sounds promising indeed Renee!!! I wish I could get a trigger shot so I could see a bfp! This is GOING to be the month for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Elf View Post
Thanks Renee. The problem is that this particular Dr should be in network, but our parent company (who we now have insurance with) doesn't have him listed as such. I did get a chance to talk with our dept. director yesterday, and she agreed there was no reason they should not have him listed as in-network and said she was going to look into it. She stopped by my desk on her way in this morning to let me know that our parent company "has no idea" why this Dr. isn't listed correctly, and they are going to fix it. She said to let her know if my claims pay wrong.

I'm just hoping that this cycle is "the one", and that I don't even need the tests. Part of me is staying hopeful, and the other part of me is in doubt that it will ever happen.

And to top it off, last night DH informed me that one of our employees is "pretty sure" she's pregnant. Great. It's not enough that I'm already coping with so many friends, relatives, and co-workers who are pregnant or recently had babies (90% of which were "surprises"), now our 20 year old unmarried employee can be added to the list too (and of course it's another unintentional pregnancy). So not fair!
Girl, I'm with you. I'll never understand how these things work. It's a little depressing. Hang in there. You're on the right path.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

June 5th, 2014, 06:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Are ask your Dr for one next cycle. Just check around to different pharmacy's to see if they have them in stock and get a prescription. Where are you now in your cycle?

I got an email today from my RE's nurse and my Dr wanted to know if I wanted to do an IUI. I've been thinking maybe it would be best if I did, but I'm not sure I want to go that route and the clock is ticking- both biological and the window for this cycle. Not sure if they were unhappy with my response to the Bravelle thinking there should be more follicles or that they liked the way I responded to the Bravelle and they really think the IUI would be successful? I didn't get to my email in time so I can't ask any questions.

Pamela sorry you got a negative spelled out for you. Hopefully you get a chance to get regular HPT's. If you lived closer you could dip into my supply

DH was a champ and managed to BD. Both boys went over to the neighbors to Slip and Slide and we got a quickie in! We are on the EOD schedule, but hoping to DTD Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

[/URL]Renee
June 5th, 2014, 06:55 PM
Renee, I'm on cd 5 now. First time in a month that I've not been spotting or bleeding. I can't do a medicated cycle. I have a 4cm cyst. I think it ruptured yesterday but I'm not sure. I know my pain has been better so one can assume. Or perhaps it's still there. I don't know. I give up.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

June 5th, 2014, 10:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Rae are you temping still? Praying you have no cysts and you can carry on with this cycle. Would you take Bravelle if given the opportunity? You can have mine if I get pregnant this cycle. I think I have 2 refills left.

I have over analyzed everything this cycle. I can not wait to get into the TWW so I can just sit back and relax. I can't handle my fertile window. If DH hasn't had so many issues with performance I would have less to stress about.

[/URL]Renee
June 6th, 2014, 06:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hoping the 2WW comes quick for you Renee!

I had some spotting last night, brownish tinged, and a little this morning. Also had a temp drop. It's still about 8 days til AF is due. I'm feeling kind of crampy and tired this morning and I've only been up for 2 hours!

Busy weekend...kid's last day of school today! Lots of bbq's and birthday parties planned so hopefully I can NOT think about testing. Yeah, that won't happen! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Kristi
June 6th, 2014, 07:35 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, lots of good vibes going on here ladies! Renee, this is going to be IT for you, I can FEEL it! So excited for you.

Pam, keep your fingers crossed, it ain't over yet.

Rae, don't lose hope. When you think your cyst burst, did you get about 20 seconds of pain and then it went away? Did you get any spotting?

Kristi, Dare I hope that was IB?

Paula, how are you feeling? I always hated that when people asked me, but I can't resist!

How is everyone else?

Do you old timers remember Lucy? I tracked her down. She had her last transfer in March and it was a success. You can see her current progress here:
JustMommies Message Boards - View Profile: Lucy S.
Wishing you all the best Lucy!

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
June 6th, 2014, 08:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Leia I keep track of Lucy, 16 weeks pregnant with a boy. So happy for her. She had to go through so much to get where she is.

Kristi that sounds a lot like IB and I'm so excited for you when you test! Tons of Positive Pregnancy Vibes!!

Pamela with all the open circles you could of had better temps, so there is still lots of hope for this cycle. No more Digitals until you get a positive on a regular pink dye HPT!

Sheila praying you are finally going to start your period or you have ovulation spotting.

Paula do you take anything for the M/S? I only experienced M/S for 1 day and that could of been because iof what I ate. If I ever go through another pregnancy, I pray I don't get M/S. Blah!

No on the IUI. Getting that email through me through a loop. I have said there is no way I want to go that route, but then I question myself on how badly do I want a baby. I am pretty sure this is going to be my last cycle actively trying. I've always been wound up tight, but I've gotten so much worse.. I've gone as far as I want with Medical Assistant. I would like to stop being bitter and start enjoying my 40's.

[/URL]Renee
June 6th, 2014, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee360 View Post
Rae are you temping still? Praying you have no cysts and you can carry on with this cycle. Would you take Bravelle if given the opportunity? You can have mine if I get pregnant this cycle. I think I have 2 refills left.

I have over analyzed everything this cycle. I can not wait to get into the TWW so I can just sit back and relax. I can't handle my fertile window. If DH hasn't had so many issues with performance I would have less to stress about.
Indeed I would. That would be great Renee! I hope this is it for you. See if DH is interested in the mornings. It's easier for most men in the mornings. He can get up and go to work and you can drift off to sleep. win win!!

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

June 6th, 2014, 08:08 AM
I had a lot of pains that day. Hard to narrow just one down. But I was spotting because I was on my period but it increased. I was very very sore that entire day.

Kristi sounds like IM to me!!

Renee, I'm with you sister. I want to let go and stop being bitter and move on. I'm not even sure DH will be around during my fertile cycle this month. Sounds about right for me. I really do hope you won't have to worry about this anymore after this month.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

June 6th, 2014, 08:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so hoping that's what it was. It was bright red once last night, then turned brown, and a little more brown this morning and now nothing. I'm so keeping all of my crossables crossed this may be it, but I don't want to get my hopes up!

Renee, hoping dh will BD up and get to business! I agree with Rae..mornings work for us too. He's still a little sleepy so I can take advantage then go back to sleep for an hour lol!

Kristi
June 6th, 2014, 09:30 AM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
There's alot of hopeful things going on in here! FX'd!! I want to post to each of you individually but my mind is all over the place. I cant seem to form complete thoughts.

I'm soooo wiped today. My lower back is crampy and killing me and I'm getting sharp twinges all around my lower to belly button area. I just want to take a nap. Not to mention the horrible acid ingestion every time I eat. I'm figuring it's all the stress I'm under.

Renee.... yeah, my temps have not been accurate the last few or so days. I keep waking up at night. But my OCD makes me put something down so I check off the "sleep deprived" option and it gives me an open circle.

Back to sanding a bumper before DH cracks his whip at me! LOL

June 6th, 2014, 10:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh, Pam those sound like good signs to me! Heart burn is usually my first indication that I'm pregnant. And it doesn't go away until I've delivered. With my last it was so bad I wasn't sure what hurt worse, the acid in my throat or labor! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

Kristi
June 6th, 2014, 10:58 AM
Veteran
Renee - Yes, I'm going ahead with the testing. If our parent company doesn't get their set up for that provider corrected by then I'll just get the claims adjusted. I guess we'll find out how quick it gets taken care of when I get the EOB for the consult (although slow as they are there, I'll probably have the tests done before the claim for the consult gets processed ).

AF had just ended a few days before I had my consult, so I have to wait until the next cycle to start and then call them right away to get in. DH & I are taking a vacation out of state for our anniversary in a couple weeks, and AF is expected to start the Saturday that we'll be getting back (per FF prediction - my cylces are never regular though). I'm hoping it will hold off until the Monday after we get back. OK, actually I'm hoping it just doesn't show at all, LOL, but if it's going to show I hope it waits until that Monday.

And, if our employee is PG, I won't have deal with it for long - she gave her 2 week notice yesterday. Because, you know, that's the smart thing to do - get pregnant and then quit your only job. Especially when your s/o is unemployed more often than he's employed.

Pamela - don't give up hope yet. FX for you!

Kristi - FX it's IB
June 6th, 2014, 11:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Kathy she sounds like a twit! She's living in a Fantasy World if she thinks that everything will just fall into place because she is having a baby.

FX'd AF doesn't show for at least 9+ months!

Kristi will you be testing soon? Go stock up on some HPT's!

Pamela heart burn sucks, but FX'd it's for a good cause and not stressed induced. Where are you standing with your building? Has the owner stopped threatening you with eviction?

Rae hope the cramping and pain has finally gone away. Boo on DH could possibly be gone during your fertile window.

I am going down to my salon and getting my hair cut and styled. I would love to get it highlighted but no time before the boys are out of school for the day.

[/URL]Renee
June 6th, 2014, 12:22 PM
Renee, are you testing the trigger out? If so start a thread and share the pics daily with us

Kristi, sounds like the reasonable thing to do to me. I don't understand people these days.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

June 6th, 2014, 02:39 PM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kristi....let's all hope it's IB and you get your BFP real soon! When do you plan on testing? And yeah, hopefully the acid indigestion is for good reasons. I always got it with my 4 pregnancies. By the end, I had to sleep sitting straight up. It was horrible!

Rae... hope you are doing better. Hope DH isn't gone during your fertile window!

Renee... I actually got my hair highlighted for the first time in my life not long ago. I love it! Unfortunately I can't afford to keep that up. lol First time in my life I didnt go home and cry b/c of a bad haircut. And as far as the building... the owner is playing dirty that's for sure. But we are fighting back with facts and the law and there's nothing he can do about it. He took us for fools but doesnt realize who we know. We are looking for a building still... but we aren't leaving until we do and he will have to deal with it. And OH! I just saw you got your + OPK! Yay!! Go get 'em!! =)

I'm sooooo ready to go home! blah But should have a nice weekend around friends though. Took a nap earlier. I'm so tired and drained.

June 6th, 2014, 02:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Rae I tested yesterday just so I could see 2 lines which was really faint. I tested again and the 2nd line is for sure there. I will continue to keep testing it out daily since I have a boatload of HPT's. Once it completely disappears I will start testing a couple days later to see if the line gets darker. Will start a testing thread just to pretend for a moment it's my true BFP.

Pamela hopefully you have a great time with friends this evening. Even without the positive I should be ovulating on Saturday from the trigger shot and CD13 has been the day I have typically been ovulating.

DH got home early and we got another BDing session in. Each time we BD give me more reassurance and hope this will be our cycle. Just have to make it through until tomorrow. EECK!

Any special plans Ladies?
katydae88 likes this.

[/URL]Renee
June 6th, 2014, 03:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm thinking of testing in the morning. Might be too soon, but I'll keep that in mind and steel myself if I get a bfn :/....

Renee, I would so do that too with the testing! Every time I see two lines on an OPK I think how lovely it would be to see those two perfect lines on a hpt. Hopefully we will all get to see that very soon!

Kristi
June 6th, 2014, 04:47 PM
Shelz@_@
Im so excited for all of you ladies.. I really hope we see alot of bfp soon. we need this so bad..
katydae88 and Mrs.Elf like this.
June 6th, 2014, 05:27 PM
Kristi, I bet you see two lines
MTmama likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search