June Roll Call!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree70Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2014, 07:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Sheila so exciting if it is IB. The day I had it, I tested later in the evening and got a BFP. FX'd the HPT wasn't sensitive enough to pick up the HCG.

Kristi GL with your morning test. I've got everything crossed you get a BFP!!

I also love OPK's because I love see both the lines. For now I'm enjoying my false positives.

I woke up way too early this morning and I'm ready to go to bed. I am thinking tonight would be a good night for delivery.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
June 7th, 2014, 01:24 AM
Shelz@_@
it would be great if that is what it was.Im not shure about it just cause the girls dont hurt that always a shure sign I Od. but there have been stranger things.. cant wait to see everyone tests soon
June 7th, 2014, 04:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sheila I pray that it was IB. Maybe try testing Monday and if it is negative, make an appointment with your Dr.

Phew! BD'd this morning and I'm pretty sure I should put a fork in DH. Now I am going to sit back and enjoy my TWW.

I am on my 3rd party of the day. I am so ready for a nap.

[/URL]Renee
June 7th, 2014, 06:41 PM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome to the TWW Renee!! FX'd and lots of baby dust your way!

Sheila...FX'd for you too!

i can't shake this indigestion. It's killing me the past couple of days and today it's horrible. Had to lay down for a nap or rather sit up and nap. I'm so bloated even my feet are swollen. I'm so glad tomorrow we are staying home b/c I'm wiped out. AF is supposed to start Monday. If it does.... I'm in for a bad one. But I'm hoping I'll get my bfp instead.
Mrs.Elf likes this.

June 7th, 2014, 08:39 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Renee, I noticed this morning you had ovulated. I can't wait to see what happens in the next two weeks. Where is our testing thread???

Pam I hope you get a bfp also. I think your digestive system is upset with all the stress you've had. I hope it gets better soon.

June 8th, 2014, 06:30 AM
I couldnt get my temp this morning. I had a hard time sleeping last night with the acid indigestion and had to sleep sitting up. By the time I could actually lay down, it was probably around 3am and i toss and turned. My temps have been messed up this week anyway so oh well. I'm bloated beyond words and this morning (sorry tmi) had a glob of white stretchy cm. Usually before AF it's clear like when I'm ovulating. Still dealing with the acid this morning. ugh

Last edited by ctymom; June 8th, 2014 at 06:35 AM.
June 8th, 2014, 07:12 PM
Feeling pretty bummed tonight b/c I'm pretty sure I'll be waking up to AF and moving onto the 8th cycle. Just not feeling hopeful b/c I'll be turning 45 in July. sigh Still having indigestion and alot of white creamy cm. Different than normal but not hopeful either way.

June 9th, 2014, 07:46 AM
TMI alert..... Woke up at 3am thinking AF started. Wiped and got alot of creamy cm with a pink streak. Woke again around 5am and a smaller amount of the same thing. Put a pad on and woke up at 6am with nothing on the pad and very light pink when I wipe and still cm. I had a couple drops of very light blood around 9am but still nothing on the pad. I'm sure AF will start up but all this is weird b/c of the creamy cm. Had the feelings like AF was starting up and usually it starts when I get that feeling but now it's gone and still nothing. Another strange cycle and waiting for cycle 8 to start.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

June 9th, 2014, 07:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Pam I'm having that same type of feeling, like AF is coming. If she did, she'd be early. I've been feeling like this for the last couple of days. I tested Saturday (bpn) but have been having symptoms the last couple of days....low cramping, backache, so tired I could sleep all day long, and a horrible taste in my mouth that won't go away. It makes my food taste different and is not too cool!

I will probably test again Wednesday. FF puts me starting AF Friday, another app I use says not til next Monday. My cycle length fluxuates, so there's no telling. I'll just sit and patiently (yeah, not so much!) wait it out. I have hopes I'll get my bfp, but I just don't know. I feel like we did everything we could this cycle, and if it doesn't work, I don't know what else to try. I am doing the cinnamon now also.

Hope everyone's weekend was good!

Kristi
June 9th, 2014, 08:20 AM
FF says today and tomorrow is when AF starts. It's been correct every single month so far. One month I spotted the day before it started but bright red blood. Not creamy cm with pink in it. I had a couple of drops like I said (not on the pad) but it was between pink and light red. Just weird. Dont know my temps b/c I have been waking up and nonstop vivid dreams. You have nice temps still so FX'd for you!! I feel out and AF will show any time.

Went ahead and put light flow. Still heavy spotting but might as well get started on cycle 8.

Last edited by ctymom; June 9th, 2014 at 09:40 AM.
June 9th, 2014, 10:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Kristi your chart still looks great. Give it a few days and retest FX'd for you.

Pamela some months I get a ton of creamy CM and other cycles it's creamy but Of don't feel wet. Just our stupid hormones fluctuating I gather.
Hopefully the acid reflux gets better. I hate that gross feeling. What types of food are you eating? Until it goes away, stay away from red sauces.

I did everything I could to make this cycle a success and now it's completely out of my hands. I'm. Feeling much more relaxed now that I'm out of my fertile window and worry if DH is going to have the stamina and libido. He was a.true champ! I reserve the right to stress out towards the end of the TWW if I don't get a BFP. last week of school for my Boys so one week will breeze by.
MTmama, katydae88 and Mrs.Elf like this.

[/URL]Renee
June 9th, 2014, 10:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Rae amazing g photos you have posted on FB. My son LOVED the dragonflies photo.

Where are you at in your cycle? Really miss chart stalking you.

Will get my testing thread up soon.

[/URL]Renee
June 9th, 2014, 11:48 AM
Shelz@_@
Im sorry pam wish she didnt show.. yah renee u Od.kristi I hope af dont show
as for me dont think it was implantation. things are normal we got to get out sexy on last night has some wine with dinner since it was hubby birthday.. and thats thats
June 9th, 2014, 12:33 PM
Renee... I dont really eat anything different than I do any other day. I'm pretty simple. Probably the stress is causing the bad heartburn (I learned it's heartburn not acid indigestion...they are different lol).

I called my OB/GYN to see what to do and the nurse looked at my notes. I was supposed to go in for a follow up b/c of an abnormal pap but never did. I tend to get those after getting off of birth control or after having a baby for whatever reason and it's always false and the next pap is normal. I dont do anything with anyone that would result in mild dysplasia. I've told them that and they want me to come in anyway. ugh I hate doing those things. Anyway... I told them the most I'll do is things like clomid or progesterone. Dont have the money for anything else so it's natural or nothing.

OH... I told her I ovulate between 10-16 with the last two cycles at 10. She acted all worried saying wow 10 is really too early. That is super rare. She is saying it like something is wrong with it. It's still in the norm. I've always had shorter cycles than most and had 4 babies just fine. I was alittle annoyed by my call and probably will just keep trying the way I am. I'm bad about doctors mostly b/c of losing my son to medical malpractice. sigh

June 9th, 2014, 08:54 PM
Man I just typed up a long response to everyone and lost it. Makes me so mad I could spit!

Short version:

Renee, I'll post my chart back. Thanks on the photo's, I've been enjoying my macros.

Kristi, I think you'll see a bfp this month.

Pam, sorry about AF, that stinks. Have your Dr test your hormones if she's worried. But I don't put my stock in what Dr's say these days either.

Sheila, Yeah on the sexy time. I like me a drink to relax beforehand also!

June 10th, 2014, 08:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Rae love seeing your chart back. Make sure you're ready for some marathon BEing!

Kristi your temp went up again! Everything is crossed for you to get your BFP!

Pamela hope you have a fantastic day! I hate that AF got you again.
Your next TWW your DD should be here and there won't be time to think about it too much. 10 more days and she'll be here!

Nothing going on with my body, no S/E's from all the meds. Just focused on making it through the last week of school for my boys. I also need to figure out what gifts to get for teachers and bus drivers.

[/URL]Renee
June 10th, 2014, 08:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh Pamela I wouldn't pay any attention to what your Dr nurse had to say. Check my own OB admits she has no real knowledge of fertility, but knows pregnancy. That's why she immediately referred me to a RE. When I went over my charts with her, she listened to my opinions and thoughts.If you go in to your Dr office go in knowing the questions and answers. Find out why they would think ovulation on CD10 would be considered bad.

Again I am so sorry for the loss of your Son. I can understand not completely understand not trusting Dr's. HUGS!!

[/URL]Renee
June 10th, 2014, 09:14 AM
Thanks Renee. Yeah...after that call it got me bummed and wanting to find someone else. I hate when they dont listen. I know my body more than their degree knows it. It's frustrating. I did tell DH that this cycle we are doing it like rabbits. LOL We keep only DTD like two times. Geez... are we that old?? I'm just frustrated and stressed especially with all that body shop crap.

But yes.... my DD will be here very soon and I'm so needing a hug from her!

Trying to get through today. My AF is making me feel yucky today!

June 10th, 2014, 05:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Pamela the biggest issue that stresses me out is BDing. I never know how DH is going to be during my fertile window. I seriously need to find something that revs up his libido.

Any news on your son coming as well? Enjoy the time your DD is with you. Hopefully it's enough to keep your mind off this wacky journey of TTC.

I've been productive around the house. I've finally cleaned out my fridge which was way overdue. We had so many different condiments in there. Now it looks so empty and I don't want to go grocery shopping and fill it back up.
My HPT tests are lighter each day and should be out of my system by this weekend. I know I still have to post my tests.

[/URL]Renee
June 10th, 2014, 07:34 PM
That's right woman get to it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search