June Roll Call!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree70Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 11th, 2014, 06:25 AM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So I guess I'm in the 2ww with Renee & Kristi! I both love & hate this time frame, lol! Love cause there's a chance- hate cause I start wondering about every twinge, soreness, hunger pang- being hopeful then start doubting my chances, etc. Ugh

I'm hoping us being busy will keep me occupied! I'm off the next 5 days till Mon ( Dr I work for is in NM filling in so not much @ the office to do).

Gonna go today & renew my drivers lisence w/my married name & make an appt for my son to take his test (yikes). We have a wedding Fri that we're taking all 6 kiddos to- should be fun!

Praying that we get some bfp's around here!
Shelz@_@ likes this.
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

Last edited by berrygirll; June 11th, 2014 at 06:31 AM.
June 11th, 2014, 09:40 AM
406kurby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes Sherry, welcome to crazy! I've been analyzing every little thing. I was going to test this morning, but after the last 6 months or so, I find I'm not as poas addictive as I used to be, especially recently. AF is due sometime between Sat-Mon so I think I'm waiting it out. Good thing we're having my daughter's 13 bday party this weekend (4 13-yr old girls overnight) that should help keep me busy. Trying to get midterms done this week too, so that helps!

I had to change my name at social security this week. I was not aware it was not officially changed back until social security knew. Hmm, good thing I found out!

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Tracker

Kristi

June 11th, 2014, 07:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Rae I love seeing your chart again!

Sherry welcome to the TWW! FX'd for you!

Enjoy the wedding with the family

Kristi I can't imagine being around 4- 13 year olds. Do you have any earplugs? The high pitch screaming and laughter would get to me. GL with your class and when you finally decide to test.

The HCG is barely in my system and 6 DPTrigger. I will probably start testing next Tuesday. I have all the test tests from the internet including at least 8 boxes of the 3pack of FRER's. I may as well burn through them.
I will say the fake HCG in my system has given me heartburn and I'm tired. I have eaten like crap so the heartburn has flared up bad. If I am going to experience this, I would prefer it be because I am pregnant.

[/URL]Renee
June 12th, 2014, 04:41 AM
Pray, then pray some more
That's a small sacrifice Renee! Now lets see that line take a turn for the better.

Kristi, I have a 14 year old daughter. Some day I feel like I'm going to have a stroke if she asks me one more question.

My Ovulation Chart

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

June 12th, 2014, 06:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Rae you had that slight temp dip today. I wonder if you are gearing up to O soon? I just want this to happen for you.

Okay I finally taped all my tests to a paper. Just have to take a picture, upload, and link it. There is definitely a change in each test. The line is fading away, but it's still there.

[/URL]Renee
June 12th, 2014, 08:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Not sure if this will work. I'm photo challenged.

Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
June 12th, 2014, 08:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yay! I finally figured out how to directly post a picture! I love all my fake lines, but I'll love them more when I truly get a BFP! We all deserve to experience getting pregnant and having a baby. The waiting game just blows!

Today is DH's 25 year work anniversary lunch. He had his 25th on May 15 and he finally gets his lunch. I love a free expensive lunch

[/URL]Renee
June 12th, 2014, 09:05 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow Renee, I would love to see those lines again in a few days!Looks like a few of you ladies are in the TWW. UGH, the waiting. I hear the pendulum swinging. Tick Tock Tick Tock. Oh wait, that's the baby swing. It's maddening.

I've been a SAHM for almost 4 weeks now and I've had 3 job offers! All three are contract work and I took two of them. One I work only when asked and the other the hours / job descriptions hasn't been sent - so it may not pan out at all. The third is with my old company! They asked me back part time / temp. I told them I didn't know my availability, so I might not be able to do it. Funny how things work out eh?
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
June 12th, 2014, 10:08 AM
I am hoping the weather is nice and we'll set up the new 9-man tent we bought for camping this year..then I won't have to listen to them! And yes, Rae, the questions are never ending. But I also have a 10-year old, and a 7-year old, so from dawn to dusk, questions!

Renee, I hope those lines become the real thing! Fingers crossed!

Things have a way of working themselves out I've found, Leia. I've found that out over the last couple years. That's what keeps me alive in this ttc game!

I tested this morning, and nothing. I'm having symptoms ( I know they're not all in my head!) but I guess it's still just a waiting game.

Kristi

June 12th, 2014, 11:30 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kristi, do you usually have a 15 day or longer LP?

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
June 12th, 2014, 12:52 PM
Shelz@_@
wow love those pics renee. I wont be in the tww wait with anyone before hubby leaves..his last night at home is this coming monday cause I have to drive him to the airport at 4.30 am..so when he gets back we will have 6 weeks..hopefully the loerd opens the door for us.
June 12th, 2014, 03:11 PM
Posgo001's Avatar Veteran
Renee, Kristi, & Sherry...I hope the 2ww goes by quickly for you and it ends with a beautiful BFP for each of you! And, I'm with Leia, Renee I can't wait to see those strips again

Pam--I'm sorry this last cycle wasn't your month...but, I like the new plan! Definitely DTD like rabbits...pull out all the stops this month!

Sheila--I'm sorry that DH has to leave...but, I pray that you get your window when he returns. I know with all of DH's deployments, it was a lot of fun when he came home to rekindle things

Rae--I'm not sure if you were going medicated or not this cycle, but I still pray for you daily, friend.

Leia--How is Colton doing? I'm sure he is growing like a weed...I can't wait for you to start ttc, again

AFM--I'm still nauseated a good bit of the time, but I had an appointment today and she gave me Zofran. I can't believe I didn't think to call and ask for some sooner...I am such a tool! It really made a difference with lunch, & I'm keeping my fingers crossed it helps with dinner also. At my appointment, I was surprised with another u/s. I should be 8w0d by my LMP, but it is now measuring 8w5d by u/s. I grow BIG babies...I think it's happening, again! The midwife said everything looked good and that it was growing as it should. So, with a little encouragement from DH, I went public with it today on FB. Yikes...it's real now
1/30/14 at 7 weeks 2 days

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.

June 12th, 2014, 04:07 PM
Leia, it can be anywhere from 14-17 days, at least since I've been tracking it the last 8 months or so. It stinks!

So glad your appt was good, Paula! And bonus ultrasounds are awesome! I grow big babies, too. My last was 8 lb 10 oz, natural. Wasn't expecting that!

Kristi

June 12th, 2014, 05:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Leia Congrats on getting so many job offers. How is that adorable baby boy? I bet he's gotten so big. How's the chair? I seriously love it and totally worth the money you spent to get it redone.

Kristi test again on 17 DPO. You better be the next one to get a BFP!

Paula that is a great update! Glad your Dr prescribed something for the M/S. Can't wait to hear about your upcoming U/S.

Sheila I hope you and DH have some quality time together before he leave on Monday When he gets home again you are going to have the best sex! I seriously need to send my DH away just so I can have that kind of sex! LOL

Oh boy the lunch was awesome!!! I LOVE food!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
June 12th, 2014, 07:22 PM
Renee, I love seeing those tests. Looks like it's out of your system so anything you see now it probably the real thing. Oh come on already with the BFP!

Paula, that's the greatest news both ways. One the little bean is growing! And second that you've gotten some relief with the m/s. It's awful. I'm in the middle of my cycle. It looks like I won't ovulate again this month. I've been spotting and I haven't gotten a + opk which I usually have by now. I think my cyst is still there. It was 4cm so they didn't give me any meds this month. It's been bothering me pain wise today. I thought it had burst but I guess not. Thank you for the prayers, I really could use them.

Leia, that's fantastic about the job offers. Sounds like things are going your way. And I'm happy for you.

Kristi, sorry about the bfn, looking at your chart I just knew it was your month.

My Ovulation Chart

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

June 13th, 2014, 12:07 AM
Shelz@_@
it is indeed gonna be the best sex ever the kids will back in school when he gets home so we have all day to do what ever. I know he gets home the aug 15th and leaves for hunting on the 17th and is going for a max of 10 days. I might be going just depends how I feel at that time I wont stress things will be in order when he gets home.
June 13th, 2014, 07:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Rae I'm sorry to hear about that cyst. Is this the same one from 2 months ago? Will your Dr do another U/S? Sending you tons of prayers that the cyst goes away with minimal pain!

Sheila I hope you have better luck with a new OB when you find one. The one you have now is pretty useless! DH is going to be gone the whole summer? Hang out with us in here if you need company. HUGS!

I've tested last night and once again this morning and they look pretty darn negative. Now I would really like to see a true BFP. If it doesn't work this cycle I don't know what else we could do. We have way too many expenses going out right now to even think of trying IUI. For now I am going to sit back relax for the next week. For now it is all in God's hands.
Oh here's one symptom spotting I've had, but I'm trying to dismiss it. I wake up and get out of bed and I'm super dizzy. I haven't had that since the horrible ear infection back in November/December. Since it's way the early I'm not giving it anymore thought.

[/URL]Renee
June 13th, 2014, 08:23 AM
Renee, if this doesn't work. Try the same thing again, give it 3-4 months before you give up on this. Sometimes it takes more than one time even medicated. So don't give up chica.

My OPK was darker today, it looks like I might have a positive by tomorrow. So maybe I will ovulate after all. Looking at the stick I'm about 4 days out. Which is perfect since DH comes home today. If I could stop spotting I'd feel a lot better about this cycle.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

June 13th, 2014, 11:24 AM
Regular
I think I might be in the 2WW with you other ladies, but I'm not 100% sure. I got a positive OPK Tuesday evening, but no noticable temp dip/spike yet. I wonder if it will be like last month and happen a week after the positive OPK. My temps have been a little erratic this cycle though - too many nights of not getting enough sleep, having restless sleep, and getting woken up when DH comes to bed anywhere from 2am - 4 am (he's a night owl, and doesn't have to get up early for work).
June 13th, 2014, 12:28 PM
ctymom's Avatar 9th cycle
Renee.... it's still early for testing I've got everything crossed for you!!

Talk of big babies.... my daughter was 9 lbs 7 oz and born naturally. All my babies were 8+ lbs except my son that needed surgery. He was 7 lbs and delivered 2 weeks before my due date so he would have been 8 lbs too.

I'm really feeling bummed for some reason that it's not going to happen for me. I will be 45 July 5th. sigh My chances are so slim. Am I just putting myself out for heartbreak?

Kristi... chart still looks good so hopefully you are the next BFP!

Paula... happy everything is going well! Time is flying by!

Leia...how's your little one...he's such a cutie!

Rae..... sending ovulation dust your way!!

I'm sooooo tired. Tomorrow we have riders. A 9 years olds birthday so we will be out in the mud. lol We could use it for sure. My daughter will be here next friday!! I can't wait!! Plane ticket bought. My oldest isnt coming down
TTC #5

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search