June Roll Call!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree70Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 13th, 2014, 12:55 PM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Renee, I tested this morning too &... nothin! It is still early, so I bought a 3 pk and will test again Monday. I think I'm anywhere btw 6-9 dpo. I just wanted to try this morning since the wedding's tonight and I wanted to know for drinking purposes, lol. Oh well! Symptom-wise: peeing a lot & lightly sore bb's. Some heartburn yesterday & hungry as all get-out for the last 3 days (not today though). I'm trying to prepare myself for a neg on Mon so I'm not overly crushed *sigh*
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

June 13th, 2014, 02:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
I know it is way too early to test, but I just wanted to make sure the trigger was completely out of my system. I decided to test with a with the 3 or 4 per of the day and there's a line still there. I'm pretty sure the FRER's are more sensitive then the Rapid Response, the ones Ibwas using. I'll keep using FMU with a FRER to confirm the trigger is out of my system. I have plenty if them to burn through.

Kathy Wlcome to the TWW! FX'd for you!

Rae praying the spotting stops and you are finally going to ovulate.

Sherry enjoy a drink or two! It's still a little early still to start testing so don't be too down.

Pamela tomorrow will do you good to be away from the shop and mudding. There's a really good chance you'll ovulate next week. Get DH to BD every other day!

[/URL]Renee
June 13th, 2014, 06:11 PM
ctymom's Avatar 9th cycle
Still feeling crampy. Not understanding it at all. And this aftermoon was getting watery cm and im only 5 dpo. So tired I could sleep for days.

June 13th, 2014, 07:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Pamela it sounds like you're gearing up to ovulate soon. It could be in a couple of days or 5 days. Although I would be BDing every other day just to cover my bases. Not sure about the creepiness, but it could be that egg growing to the size of a grapefruit? Which will break down to 10 different super eggs.

Who's got special plans for this weekend?

[/URL]Renee
June 15th, 2014, 05:27 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Paula, great update!

Renee, it's still early - I'm still hopeful! Are you still blowing through a ton of tests?

Pam, don't give up.

Sheila, I'm so sorry your hubby is leaving soon. Make the most of today.

When is everyone going to test?

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
June 15th, 2014, 06:04 AM
We're still trying but turning 45 is making me lose some hope is all. But I guess it's a plus that my cycles are still normal as they have always been right? I've read several places that cycles will start to change and become irregular compared to your normal. I've also heard from my doctor and reading articles that it's not that uncommon that getting pregnant when your older has a higher chance of twins b/c you can start releasing two eggs. Could you imagine? omg... I dont know how I would feel about that. LOL Anyway...just taking it as it goes.

I'm thinking of finding another OB/GYN. I dont think he was a good match for me. He's very upfront, but you have to give some sort of hope. I didnt have many choices with my insurance.

We had fun out mudding yesterday. We had riders that had never been mudding before and they had a blast. lol Now today I need to start getting my daughter's room ready for Friday.

June 15th, 2014, 09:26 PM
406kurby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Pam, I understand how frustrating this can be. I got AF Friday, full on. It was so disheartening. I keep looking at my charts and they are mostly timed perfectly and it is so hard to know we're doing the best we can and we're still not getting the outcome we want.

I am not going to chart this month. I know I should, as I can hear that stupid clock ticking away the cycles in my head. I just want to take a break this month and see how it goes. Maybe if I take a mental month off and not think about it so much it'll relieve a little of the stress. I'm hoping that anyway!

Good luck to all of you in still in the 2 ww and I sure have all my fingers and toes crossed someone gets a bfp in here this month! We can do this!

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Tracker

Kristi

June 16th, 2014, 06:15 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Pam, yes having normal cycles is a good thing! That means you are still producing an egg, and your hormone levels are steady and normal. All good signs. Having an upfront doc is not a bad thing. You want to know everything that is involved with your situation. It's the presentation that counts. Bedside manner goes along way. If you aren't comfortable with your doc, get a new one.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
June 16th, 2014, 06:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Last Day of School for the boys!

Pamela I agree with Leia. Your cycles have been totally normal. I just think with our age it takes a little longer. Me personally, I'm sick of waiting.
Did you get your DD's room ready this weekend?

Kristi sorry AF showed up Friday. If you do take time off from tempting, I hope that the unwanted stress isn't there this month.

Leia I was blowing through test, but I wanted to make sure the HCG was out of my system. It was out completely on Sunday morning. I'll start testing on Wednesday.
When do you start your new jobs? I bet that takes so much stress out of your life.

Sherry are you going to test again soon? FX'd you get your BFP!

Must get ready for the rest of the day.

[/URL]Renee
June 16th, 2014, 07:26 AM
Regular
Didn't really get any noticable dip in temps this cycle, but my temps did start rising. FF put my crosshairs on Friday the 13th. We are heading out of town for a vacation this Friday night, and won't be back until the following Friday, so hopefully that will keep my mind off testing. I am determined not to test until we get home. I'm not bringing any tests with me, and am not buying any while we're gone. Still hoping that if AF shows this cycle she'll at least have the decency to wait until we're home so that I can call and schedule my tests with the RE (AF is due the 28th per FF).

As for anything fun this past weekend, I took a trip with my mom and uncle to a family get together on my dad's side of the family. Got to meet a lot of his cousins that I've never met before. Got home yesterday afternoon to a very affectionate greeting from one of my cats (who apparently missed me like crazy while I was gone) and DH was in the process of making us a very yummy dinner.
June 16th, 2014, 09:40 AM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry Kristi! I hope taking a mental break helps! As for me, I think I'm out too no AF yet but the test yesterday was neg. I'm sure its far enough that I would know by now. Guess I'll just wait for the witch...again!
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

June 16th, 2014, 09:44 AM
Kristi.... sucks AF showed! Boooo! Your chart looked so promising. That's the thing with looking at charts I've learned... great for letting you know you O'd, but that's all it's good for! But I can't stopped myself from temping after I O anyway.

Renee.... I did alot of cleaning. Only left the clothes to do b/c she has grown so much that I have a feeling she can't fit any of it so I'll wait for her to get here and we will go through them. I'm going to have to bring her shopping.

I'm going to look for another OB/GYN. My gut says I should so I will go with that. Telling me the risks I can understand completely. But there is hope so why leave me feeling like there isn't and making me second guess myself. And I hate when they dont listen. So I will go with my gut and find someone else.

I was hurt all weekend in my neck and back and it's killing me again. ugh Hopefully it stops in a day or two!

June 17th, 2014, 02:14 AM
Omg....did I ovulate already?? On cd8?? This is crazy if I did. I planned DTD today and then the next 2 days figuring Id O on cd10. I feel like I did this morning. I did try to get DH to BD last night and he acted like we were going to and never did. Its making me frustrated bc he will joke around and say give me a baby and ill say well give me sex. Then he doesnt. Making me wonder if he really wants one. Sigh...probably missed the boat again!

Last edited by ctymom; June 17th, 2014 at 02:29 AM.
June 17th, 2014, 04:33 AM
Pray, then pray some more
Oh no, I hope not Perhaps it's just a fluke.

Still just spotting, no ovulation again for me this month.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

June 17th, 2014, 06:23 AM
I'm pretty sure I did. I feel it like every other month. The BD's we did are still in a decent window. Just would have felt better if we DTD yesterday like I tried. This time around my cm was ALOT more than normal. I even had eggwhite cm which I normal dont get. Usually just watery. So hopefully that's all good. All I can do now right is hope?

Rae.... your temp dropped so maybe you're gearing up to ovulate? FX'd you are!

June 17th, 2014, 07:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Pamela I noticed yesterday the "v" dip yesterday and I was sure you were gearing up to O. That sounds so frustrating your DH didn't BD. I know I would be frustrated with DH. I just looked at your chart and I think there is a chance with the BEing you two did. Chin up Girl! You won't have anytime to over think this TWW with your DD being there. You should do a countdown ticker for how long it will be before your DD gets there.

Rae I am sorry your still spotting. Should I add some chanting to the prayers?

Sherry I know all about negative tests. I want my trigger shot back, so I can keep pretending I got my BFP!

Yesterday I had a huge crazy dip and I got a little excited, but I tested this morning and BFN. I should of waited until Wednesday to test which is tomorrow. I'm waiting for the sun to give me better light so I can scrutinize my test. I don't think I'm one to get early BFP's though. Maybe in the past I did, but not so now that I'm older.

[/URL]Renee
June 17th, 2014, 08:48 AM
Renee... I sure hope that's an implantation dip I see on cd10!! Fingers, toes and eyes crossed it is! Give it another day or two for testing. Usually takes 2-3 days after the dip. I never knew I was pregnant with any my kids until at least 14-15 weeks. My first doctor appt was always around 18 weeks!

The day we DTD I actually had eggwhite cm so hopefully it allowed the swimmers to swim like mad where they needed to be! LOL

June 17th, 2014, 09:26 AM
I'm here too, I'm really new and haven't been around in a couple weeks.
My name is Jilian, but most people call me Jill.

We have been trying to conceive for about 3 years.
The last 2 months I have been on 300 mg Progesterone a day after ovulation.
And, no camping for us. Not planned anyway.. LOL!
Shelz@_@ and Mrs.Elf like this.
June 17th, 2014, 12:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I need to just wait out the rest of this cycle. I have seriously been considering hanging up the towel after this cycle. I've done all that I can to get pregnant. No more medical intervention and no more ATTC. I'll still come and hang out here. I'd love to for every one of you to get your BFP's. I have 5 days left of my TTC journey and then it's on with life as a mother of 2.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
June 17th, 2014, 01:03 PM
Well I'm praying it's the end only b/c you got your BFP! I dont want to sit here and preach to you b/c I understand how you are feeling so I'll just say to follow your heart. *hugs*

I'm super grumpy today. Everything is getting on my nerves and I just want to go to bed and hope tomorrow is better. Literally everything is getting on my nerves. I hear a car running outside and I'm sitting here wishing they would turn the dang thing off already. I think my hormones are all over maybe or something. ugh I want to go home.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search