June Roll Call!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree70Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 1st, 2014, 07:35 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's Summer! Let's get it on ladies and get those Beautiful BFP's !!!

Who is here?

Name:

Nickname:

Months TTC:

Any Meds this cycle?:

Bonus Question: Any Outdoor Nookie this month? Who is going camping this month and going to do it like the bears?
June 1st, 2014, 07:53 AM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Pamela

ctymom

On our 7th cycle TWW

No meds

Probably no outdoor nookie. LOL And probably no camping this month b/c we are trying to find a shop and then have to move 10,000 sq ft of shop equipment and cars. Fun stuff! not....

June 1st, 2014, 08:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Renee

14/15 cycle

This cycle which I'm in the middle of... Day 3-7 5 mg Femara and CD 6-10 75iu each night Bravelle

I wish we had outdoor sex, but the kids are usually always in the tent.. We usually go camping the last Saturday in June.

[/URL]Renee
June 1st, 2014, 01:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Kristi
This is our 8th month of trying. Hopefully our last month! I'm not on any meds.

I don't really have a nickname. At least nothing anybody calls me to my face!

We plan on going camping at the end of the month. Possibly some outside nookie! If we can find somewhere semi-private. SO has been trying to convince me to christen our patio, which is covered. He hasn't succeeded in convincing me yet!

Kristi
June 1st, 2014, 08:28 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Hmm we might have some trampoline sex when the kids leave. That's usually pretty fun.
ctymom likes this.

June 2nd, 2014, 04:49 AM
Wow....bad anxiety this morning. Supposed to go see about a shop but the realtor is being a jerk and blocking us from getting that building. Pray that the owners dont listen to him.

At least I'm not symptom watching for the most part. LOL I woke up with a horrible lower back ache and dull aches in my lower area. Not reading into it. But it really hurts.

June 2nd, 2014, 06:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Pamela what time are you suppose to hear something back from them? Do you have any other offers besides this shop? Praying it all works out. Before you know it, your TWW will be over and I hope it results in a BFP!

3 days down and 3 to go with my Bravelle. I haven't given me any bruising and no burning! I finished taking the Femara last night. I haven't really felt anything brewing in my ovaries so not sure how well the meds are working. I still need to schedule my U/S for Thursday.
DH so far has his mojo and he only needs to keep it up until Sunday. I swear if we weren't TTC I bet DH wouldn't be having issues. Please let this be the last cycle of TTC for me and the rest of you!
MTmama and ctymom like this.

[/URL]Renee
June 2nd, 2014, 08:16 AM
Well... the building is a no-go. sigh I'm so stressed out right now about a building and moving and constantly afraid of fighting with DH b/c of all the stress. I'm really bummed. And I can see DH is bummed too as soon as he got back. We dont want to move into the awful building they want us to move into. It sucks! Noone is going to want to drive their $60-$100,000+ cars down a dirt road!! And then we detail and wash their car just for it to get nasty by the time the get to the end of the street. We were done so wrong here.

I'm hoping the dip I just had was an implantation dip. I havent had a dip like that before. But I wont hold my breath. Nothing else seems to work out for us lately.

Last edited by ctymom; June 2nd, 2014 at 08:22 AM.
June 2nd, 2014, 09:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry Pamela. The building you are being offered is off a dirt road? I can't imagine too many people that would want to drive their expensive car on a dirt road. I'm sure a lot of these owners see their cars as their babies being parked in their checkered control climate garages.Keep looking and don't lose hope. Just remember when one door closes another door opens. HUGS!

Thursday's dip might be too soon for IB? Your temps are looking good though. Tons of Baby Dust!

[/URL]Renee
June 2nd, 2014, 10:34 AM
Veteran
Kathy

The only nickname I've ever really had is Kat.

I think we're on our 9th cycle.

No meds, but I have my consultation with the RE this afternoon. DH finally decided to go with me. Saturday he said he would. Sunday he said he wouldn't. Then he wasn't sure. Now I got a text from him a few minutes ago asking when I was going to pick him up.
June 2nd, 2014, 11:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Kathy I hope you have a good appointment with your RE and you leave feeling like you're going in the right direction. When I left I felt like there was a lot more hope in the direction my RE wanted to take.

Gold Star for DH for going to the appointment too! YuP!

[/URL]Renee
June 2nd, 2014, 12:12 PM
Well.... it's not dirt per say but a dirty road. We are going to have to make the best of it and have people to help us. We have a goal to be in a better building in a year. Trying to stay positive.

The dip is on 7dpo... Implantations are usually between 6-12dpo so it's in the timeframe. It takes the egg 6 days to get to the uterus and anywhere from 1-6 days to implant. Sometimes it floats around before finding the right spot and other times and gets there and gets to business. LOL Either way... I'm not holding my breath. But thank you! I still have my FX'd for you!

June 2nd, 2014, 04:51 PM
Shelz@_@
sheila
nickname eveyone calls me shelz
Im on cycle day 37 no sign of O at all
been ttc 4 years plus..
no outside sex hubby is leaving in 15 days
no meds no point.
wish we had more time I will probably O when DH leaves
best of luck to all
June 2nd, 2014, 05:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Pamela that doesn't sound too bad. Maybe try pressure washing it? Just how long is the driveway? How long do you have to decide in this building or another one? Is the owner for sure giving the building your already in to the Porsche people?

Sheila CD37? Do you have PCOS? If you do, have you ever tried metaformin? That might just do the trick for you. I pray you either ovulate while DH is still in town or AF comes quickly to give you a chance to ovulate and BD before he leaves. Sendin you some extra prayers and hugs!

This weekend we went to Flower World and got way too many plants shrubs and a couple small tress. Due to DH bad knee I'm the one that has to plant them. I do not find gardening therapeutic and I have no love for it while having to plant them. I love them once they are in the ground but not the manual labor. Our yard looks amazing and that about the only thing stopping me from pulling out a flame thrower and not torching the back yard while over heating planting these plants.
Shelz@_@ and katydae88 like this.

[/URL]Renee
June 2nd, 2014, 07:01 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee360 View Post
This weekend we went to Flower World and got way too many plants shrubs and a couple small tress. Due to DH bad knee I'm the one that has to plant them. I do not find gardening therapeutic and I have no love for it while having to plant them. I love them once they are in the ground but not the manual labor. Our yard looks amazing and that about the only thing stopping me from pulling out a flame thrower and not torching the back yard while over heating planting these plants.
hehe I can almost envision the flame thrower Torch it torch it!! I'm sure it does look nice though.

Shelia, what a nightmare. I hope you ovulate one last time before DH leaves. I hope it's the magic month!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

June 2nd, 2014, 10:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
So I refrained from the using the flame thrower and put on my big girl panties and finished planting everything but the 2 small trees. I got a little side track while I was digging a hole because I kept hitting rocks. I kept digging them out and the hole ended up being way too big for the plant. Irritated with DH because of course he is too tired to DTD tonight. For now I'm giving him a pass since I'm not due to ovulate until the end of this week. I managed to give myself 2 small bruises while doing my injection. I was hesitating while I stabbing myself with the needle and it took me two times.

Are what is going on with your cycle? I saw the labybug picture on FB and loved it! You are an amazing photographer. Are you back riding your bike? DH pointed out my bike was gathering dust.

Pamela tons of prayers!

Duh all my whining and complaining I forgot to mention the positive. I can totally feel something going on with my ovaries. I can totally picture them working overtime in there. I also had my U/S schedule for 10 on Thursday. I can't wait to see/hear what's on on in there.

[/URL]Renee
June 3rd, 2014, 03:54 AM
LOL @ the flame thrower! I hear ya on that! I have a black thumb rather than green. I try and try but everything I touch just dies. lol So I gave up. A yard full of dead flowers just isn't appealing unless you are the Adams Family.

I'm pretty much writing off this cycle. I never had much faith in it to begin with and with all this stress I'm under right now, I seriously doubt I'll get pregnant. My temp this morning I probably shouldnt even record. I didnt get to sleep until midnight. I'm usually in bed by 9:30 and I woke up at 5:30. Pretty restless night. I wouldnt even bother temping but that OCD part of me won't let me stop.

My chest hurts so bad from this stress. We've talked to 4 very business oriented friends and one set said to stand out ground and don't leave our building. They have no legal basis to kick us out. If they want us out, then let them go through the eviction process and b/c they are turning down our payment, the eviction won't hold. And as long as we can stay there for at least 6 months, it will give us time to find a nice building. We dont want to move into the other building. It's horrible and we would have to dump money into something that isn't good to begin with. We would rather downsize and find a smaller building than to move in that. It will kill our business. One of our good friends is going to help us set up the business finances better and help us organize. They threatened to lock our doors and everyone, including local police said they can't do that without an eviction letter from court proceedings. They are only trying to bully us and scare us. We can sue them if they do. Either way, we need to find another building, but there is NO way on God's green earth we can move 10,000 sq ft of body shop cars and equipment in 10 days!! Impossible!

So yeah.... no hopes what so ever of getting a bfp this month.

June 3rd, 2014, 09:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Pamela the stress and anxiety sucks that you're experiencing and I'm sorry for the hand your being dealt. Please make sure you see your Dr just for preventative measures. Maybe your Dr can put you on some anti anxiety meds just to take the edge off?

Sounds like you are getting some good advice. Maybe consider getting a consult with a lawyer as well. Cover yourselves as best you can.

You aren't out even with all this stress. Think of women who get pregnant in War zones. Chin up Girly!

Leia amazing weight loss!! Be proud of yourself, huge accomplishment.

My ovaries are definitely in overdrive right now. Feeling sore and I have 2 more evenings of doing Bravelle. How in the name of Zeus' bu$$hole do women with much bigger protocols do this? DUH! Baby Fever.

Must get ready for a very crazy day of 90 1st graders on a field trip. Good Times!
katydae88 likes this.

[/URL]Renee
June 3rd, 2014, 10:13 AM
Thanks Renee... appreciate it We have a meeting set up tomorrow morning with our good friend that is an awesome businessman and wont take any crap. The front office is nervous too. If we end up going through eviction trial.. we will retain a lawyer. We just need the lawyer to drag it out until we find another building. And when the courts say they dont have a leg to stand on...we will counter sue b/c we can't get work done under this stress, can't take in cars b/c we dont know what's happening etc. it will all work out one way or another. Oh and as far as meds...been there done that. I vowed never again. Just not a good thing for me in general. I do ALOT of rhythm breathing. lol

Renee....very excited about your cycle this month! I'm praying you get your bfp Everything is crossed for ya! haha

I'm getting cramps up higher than normal and just on the left. Starts low like flutters then goes up. I normally dont get that pressure up that high. It's usually really low.

June 3rd, 2014, 11:16 AM
Veteran
Pamela - I think I must have missed your original post about what is going on with your business (sorry), but it sounds like your landlord is being unreasonable (to put it nicely). Are you in a lease? Although even if you aren't in one, they legally can't just lock you out of the building without going through the eviction process. I'm glad you have friends that can help you through this mess. And yes, definitely retain a lawyer if necessary.

AFM - the consult went well. I told DH on the way there that I was glad he decided to go with. He said that TTC is important to him too, so he decided he should go. I did leave there feeling hopeful, and they addressed all the concerns I have. They want me to call to schedule tests when AF starts later this month (and if she doesn't show by CD 35 they will will give me meds to kick start it if I have a BFN). With my luck she's going to show up while DH & are on on vacation (out of state). Per FF prediction AF is due the Friday of the week we'll be gone, but with irregular cycles - who knows. I'm hoping that if I don't get my BFP this cycle AF will hold off until the Monday after we get back, otherwise we wait for the next cycle. My jaw just about hit the floor when they showed us the cost of all the tests though. My first thought was "OK, guess that's the end of the RE since there is no way DH is going to agree to this." He surprised me by looking at the finance lady and asking "you guys take plastic, right?" We talked about it in the car afterward and he said that he's OK paying that much to find out what is going on & why we haven't gotten pregnant yet.

I do have to vent about the financial aspect of this though. I'm not sure if REs in other areas are this expensive, or if this place is just taking advantage of the fact that they are the only REs in our area. I had assumed the consult was going to cost about the same as a normal doctor visit, up until I got the paperwork in the mail a couple weeks ago that said the consult was a little over $400 (can't remember the exact amount). So then I figured they must do some test of some sort at the consult if they're charging about twice as much as a regular doctor visit. But no, it was just an hour of talking to the nurse, then the doctor, then the nurse again, then the finance lady, then the nurse one last time (to answer any last questions we might have), and that was it. And the cost of the tests they want to do.... All in all it's around $3000 - $4000. The finance lady is checking with my insurance to see if they will cover any of it. Thankfully, there is one test they want to run that won't cost us anything. They recently signed a contract with a genetic testing lab, and part of their agreement with this lab is that any part of the test that isn't paid for by insurance will be written off by the lab for the first 18 months of their contract. This test will be to find out if there is any genetic history of any potential disorders or complications (the nurse used cystic fibrosis as an example).

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search