July Roll Call!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree63Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2014, 10:26 AM
Veteran
Rae - this is the 2nd time he's fallen because of those shoes and not being able to detach his foot fast enough. I asked him after this last fall if he's still happy he spent so much on them and he said he is. *sigh* I'm just fine with my sneakers, lol.
Shelz@_@ likes this.
TTC #1 since September 2013
July 30th, 2014, 01:51 PM
Pray, then pray some more
LOL, I sent mine back and got my money back. Men are more hardheaded though. I hate falling on my bike! Last time I bent my fenders .
Shelz@_@ likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

July 30th, 2014, 11:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
I'm back! We spent 2 extra days. Got home Tuesday morning and pretty much took a major lazy day. DH had to fly out to SC Tuesday evening and should be back Thursday late afternoon. Sucks since this is my fertile window and we haven't been able to do anything. I don't care and another cycle of not really putting any effort in. I am pretty sure I haven't O'd and I'm not sure that I even care that I do. Normally I would be freaking out if DH was going to be gone while in my fertile window. We leave for Oregon on Friday.My moto: Whatever happens, will happen.

Hope all is well with you Ladies. I took an ambien and it's kicking in. Time for me to stop fighting the effect and succumb to sleep

I will try and catch up with the thread tomorrow
WendyBird, Mrs.Elf and Shelz@_@ like this.

[/URL]Renee
July 31st, 2014, 04:51 AM
Good attitude Renee, I did the same thing this month when DH was gone. But he got home in time to get a session or two. However my body was being a brat with cm so not sure it mattered either way.

Woohoo for the upcoming trip! Oregon is so beautiful!

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

July 31st, 2014, 12:12 PM
Regular
enjoy your trip renee...sounds like a blast
August 3rd, 2014, 03:36 AM
Regular
well started spotting pretty hevy its about 2.30 am.so I must of Od and not know it. my body if def changing no sore boobs what so ever. it just snuck up on me this time but so glad she is coming its been 98 days.
August 3rd, 2014, 07:19 AM
pmdc5286's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to pmdc5286 Send a message via Yahoo to pmdc5286
I had to take a few days offline to regroup myself. I am just so overwhelmed with everything. In addition to the wreck, the oldest and youngest gave us a major behavior problem. The vacation we so desperately needed did not happen for lack of money.

On a positive note, Brad does start his new job in the morning. He got 2 offers Friday and even though the one he is taking is $1 lower in pay, the benefits are much better as well as the reputation of the company. Plus the kids start school tomorrow. Tomorrow will be my first day with some alone time since April!

Thank you JMC1988 for my siggy!

TTC #3, Our first together

August 3rd, 2014, 11:24 AM
Shelia, that's a long time. I'm glad you're off to a new cycle also. I hope it's all over by the time DH gets home. Maybe you'll have a normal cycle this time and ovulate while he's home!!!

Patty I'm sorry about the vacation But at the same time I'm glad your DH got a new job! That's great news! Enjoy your alone time!

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

August 3rd, 2014, 03:40 PM
Regular
ya it is a long time. I hope the spotting picks up again .I just want it to be over with. I praying af is on her way and not mid cycle spotting.not normal for me at all.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search