July Roll Call!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree63Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 7th, 2014, 08:46 AM
Pray, then pray some more
Hey ladies I'm back from the beach. We had a great time! Nothing but bfn's here. I didn't temp while I was gone. It's good to be home

July 7th, 2014, 09:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
The past couple of days I haven't done my temp. Yes I already gave up with this cycle let after DH got sick the day I got my positive OPK.

Oh next month we are going on our family vacation during my fertile window. DH wants to take MIL with us and at first I was OK with that. Then I realized that no freaking way is she going. She gets tired very easily and wouldn't be able to do anything with us. Add my boys who aren't very quiet and easily excitable. No way am I going to constantly going to monitor them for being too loud or rough housing. That gets old really fast. I do not like anyone yelling at my children and I struggle Sith DH not having enough patience. I already know if MIL goes I will end up losing it.
I told DH yesterday that he needs to take his mother on something more local and fewer days. He wasn't too keen on canceling on her, but really how relaxing for her is it going to be for 1 week? She can only handle the boys visiting her no more then 3 hours when we come over.
For the record my MIL irritates me a lot. I do love her like family, but I have a hard time not holding my tongue. I use too, but she crossed the line when she questioned my parenting my ODS was having an off day. I pretty much told her off and didn't speak to her for 3 months.
Rant over!

Hope all you Ladies had a great 4th of July weekend. I spent way too many evvenings staying up late.

[/URL]Renee
July 7th, 2014, 11:49 AM
No way would I want to go on vacation with my MIL. I can't fault you girl. How you can you count yourself out already! You had plenty sex in your fertile period! I'm counting you in!

July 7th, 2014, 05:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
She just posses me off. Seriously I don't care how pissed off DH is going to be when I give him an ultimatum of me or her. If she goes, I will end up just being passed off.

If she goes, all the BDing I had all planned out in my head will not become reality.

Rae do you have any OSOM tests left? I don't have my hopes up at all and maybe that's a good thing. No getting any hopes up just to be crushed.

[/URL]Renee
July 7th, 2014, 06:15 PM
No Renee, I don't have any. Just lots of anxiety now. Why do I do this to myself I mean after two years when is enough enough? I think I'll have a Razberitia tonight again.
Renee360 likes this.

July 7th, 2014, 08:09 PM
Shelz@_@
well Im on cycle day 72 and I think Im finally gonna ovulate.. my left side has been hurting for a week now on and off but dont do no good cause hubby is gone I need to find a way to have my period every month I need research anything a prayer..I cant keep cinnamin everyday just dont like it anymore and the red rasberry leaf tea gives me a headache..just send prayers
July 7th, 2014, 10:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Have 2 or 3 Rae.

Sheila maybe give metformin a try? It should get you regulated by the time DH gets back home.

DH was very receptive to the idea of being able to BD everyday while we are on vacation. He agrees it's best we leave MIL home...Victory!

[/URL]Renee
July 8th, 2014, 04:45 AM
Shelia I am praying. Could you try Vitex?

Renee, I'm still holding out hope that you won't need to worry about it next month.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

July 8th, 2014, 08:47 AM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No way on God's green earth would I go on a week vacation with my MIL. No the current one or from my previous marriage. I'm sure your DH isn't clueless to the issues ...at least I would think he isn't clueless. Why would he even ask? But then again...my DH asked me stupid requests and continues to do so with no clue.

I hope you can fix that Renee!!

July 8th, 2014, 08:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Maybe I should start praying now that I got knocked up this cycle. I looked at FF calendar and I shouldn't have. I just need to let it go and deal with whatever comes.

Sheila praying AF makes an appearance. Sorry your cycle is all over the the place. If it were me, I'd either try the vitex or Metaformin.

Rae test gain soon. I would love to celebrate you getting pregnant. Is the Razarita a cross of beer and margarita? What does it taste like?

Taking the kids to see Earth to Echo today when they get home from their camp.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
July 8th, 2014, 09:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Lol Pamela! No he pulled his head out of his A.. What is with DH needing everything spelled out for them to realize their ideas are lame? At least we got it all figured out now and we aren't fighting about it for the next few weeks. PHEW!

What is your cycle plan? Are you going the NPNT this round?

[/URL]Renee
July 8th, 2014, 12:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
OmG!!! Awhile ago I bought a jar of Cookies and Cocoa Swirl from Trader Joe's. I grabed a spoon and my coffee and I'm in bed watching TV and eating spoonfuls of this stuff...sooooo goooood!

[/URL]Renee
July 8th, 2014, 02:33 PM
Renee, eat some for us! Razberita kinda taste like a wine cooler to me. They have a nice fizz to them. Don't try the lime-o-Rita's nasty...

July 8th, 2014, 04:08 PM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Renee.... we will be trying but not trying if that makes sense. We aren't stressing over it. If it's meant to be, then it will happen for us. I told DH we need to DTD Saturday through Wednesday and we will cover all the bases. He said ok. LOL My sister from upstate NY is coming with her family this weekend. I havent seen my little sis in like 4 years. I'm super excited! And my DH apologized for all the junk going on and his Pop set everything straight. Also, we found a building and landed 2 big jobs that will pay our bills for the next 2-3 months!!!!! God is great!!!! Now we are just praying that our current landlord will be patient and let us move into our new building August 1st b/c it wont be ready until then. He could very well lock our doors and we will be filling up our backyard at home. So pray we can stay until then.

Anyway...been super busy lately! Oh... need to hurry up and buy a new thermometer! Mine has been saying my temp is 94. LOL So time for a new one. Hopefully will buy one tomorrow.
katydae88 and Mrs.Elf like this.

July 8th, 2014, 04:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Rae I'll pick some up. I've seen them at the store, but never picked then up. Must try a couple before I buy a case/pack.

Pamela so many great things happening for you and family. Hopefully it continues that way.
Why not just order some batteries from Amazon? Cheaper then buying a new thermometer. If your thermometer takes LR41 I have a ton of those. I change mine out every 2 to 3 months.

I have no bra on today and I'm really noticing my boobs hang just a little lower. I want to get my boobs lifted. I swear if I don't get pregnant then I'm treating myself to a boob lift.

[/URL]Renee
July 8th, 2014, 05:10 PM
Shelz@_@
that sounds so good renee.
yes I could try metformin but I promised my husband nothing that like beside this stuff is really bad for you I have done tones of research on it... a friend of mine did take vitex but it took months for it to work for her as well I dont know if I have the patients for it I didnt mean to complain I just dont think its worth all the hassle as it once was..I just need to stop..
July 8th, 2014, 08:16 PM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love reading about everyones day
I'm usually too tired & lazy to post but I'm up tonight! I'm off tomorrow, and though dh is working every night this week except Fri (we have a doctors lake club party thru my work- ooo la la! Lol), we at least bd'd tonight!

I try not to let him know so there's no "pressure" but I really want to shout "I'm ovulating this week, come on!"
Hahaha I think O is still a cpl days away but still. I wanna do it every day from tonight thru Sunday! Now how do I casually make that happen?? Ha!

Sheila, when I was ttc my second & was taking Clomid, my dr had me take progesterone and it made me start each month. I wasn't getting my period around that time. Not sure if that would work for u or not.

Pamela- Congrats on the building & jobs!

Renee- glad he saw the light! LOL now u can relax & enjoy!
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

Last edited by berrygirll; July 8th, 2014 at 08:18 PM.
July 8th, 2014, 08:23 PM
Sounds like everything is falling into place for you Pam. I'm so happy for you. You are right, God is good and I have lost sight of that a lot lately. I accept whatever God does or doesn't have in store for me. I want to be able to just let go. This song helps me to put it in it's place if that makes sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50e1...ature=youtu.be

July 8th, 2014, 11:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am having the worst AF cramps. I've sort of felt them off and on all day, but they've gradually have gotten worse. Weird if AF were to show up on CD16/6DPO. Very wet and at time globby CM.

I think I may be ovulating or AF is making an early appearance? I'm at the point where I need too pop a Vicodan.

Sherry FX'd you get all the BDing you can in.

Rae love the song.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
July 9th, 2014, 12:03 AM
Shelz@_@
wow renee that is early I hope that its because baby is snuggling up.. thats all I could think of.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search