July Roll Call!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree63Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 9th, 2014, 05:31 AM
Pray, then pray some more
I hope it's implantation also Renee! Fxed!!!

July 9th, 2014, 10:10 AM
Veteran
Pamela - So happy for you for finding a new building and getting the big jobs! Hopefully your current landlord will cooperate. It's less than a month away, so if he locks you out now he's just being an ***, IMO. Glad your DH seems to be changing his tune as well. Enjoy your visit with your sister.

Rae - Have you tried the strawberitas? I've seen them in the store, but haven't tried them yet. I like strawberry flavor more than raspberry (usually).

Renee - Congrats on not having to take a vacation with your MIL.

I am waiting to O. Should be any day now. I'm at CD16 and just started getting EWCM today. DH is getting a little more involved. He's been asking for the past week when I'm going to be fertile. We've decided we're just going to BD every other day until I get a BFP (except during AF of course).

I'm currently battling a big headache and sleep deprivation while at work. Was thinking of using PTO and leaving early today, but I think I'm getting my "second wind". I spend my summers raising orphaned rabbits through a licensed wildlife facility. I brought home 6 little fosters from them on Monday. I really shouldn't have since I'm so behind on things at home, but I haven't taken any in for a few weeks now, so I caved. So yesterday after work I went shopping for my niece's graduation gift, then when I got home I fed the bunnies, had dinner with DH, relaxed for maybe 1/2 hour, then spent about an hour trying to catch up on paperwork for our business. Then DH and I went for an hour long bike ride (which we'd been wanting to do for days, but kept having to put it off for various reasons). Then since yesterday wasa the "every other day", we BD'd after we got home. When I laid down to sleep it was about 12:15. Had to get up at 5 this morning to feed bunnies before going to work, so I am just dragging butt today. Tonight will be a repeat, minus the bike ride and BD, so I'll either get a lot more paper work done, or I'll get to go to bed very early, lol. Or some combination of the 2.
Still TTC Baby #1 since Sept 2013
Missing our angel m/c on 12/11/14 at 11 weeks 3 days
July 9th, 2014, 03:35 PM
Kathy I usually perfer strawberry also but the Strawberitas are nasty. The Razberitas really are the best. They don't have a strong raspberry tasted. I wouldn't have tried them had a friend not bought them for me. Yummy!

I bet those baby bunnies are super cute! You should post pictures for us

Nothing new here. Just waiting on AF.

July 9th, 2014, 04:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Not sure what it was yesterday, but the cramps are hardly noticeable today. I doubt it was IB though. I did do a couple of OPK's to see if I was surging and both were negative. It will remain a mystery for now.

Rae today I picked up a couple of the Razarita and Strawbrita. Opened the Strawberita and it did taste like a wine cooler.
When are you testing again?

Kathy I second wanting to see the cute bunnies. I imagine since they are wild you don't cuddle them too much. I know I wouldn't be able to resist the urge to cuddle them.
Hopefully you are able to catch on on some ZZZZZ's this evening. I know when I'm extra tired, it's hard for me to.fall asleep.

Renee
July 9th, 2014, 05:24 PM
The Razberita's are better try them try them!!!

I test every day with my internet cheapies. Nothing.

July 9th, 2014, 05:50 PM
pmdc5286's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to pmdc5286 Send a message via Yahoo to pmdc5286
How many cycles TTC? 3

Trying anything new this cycle? Not really

What supplements do you take? Prenatal and fish oil

Any fun vacations planned for this month? Leaving on the last day of the month for a long weekend at the beach before school starts back for the kids on Aug 4

Thank you JMC1988 for my siggy!

TTC #3, Our first together

July 9th, 2014, 07:24 PM
Welcome and good luck Patty!

July 9th, 2014, 09:40 PM
Veteran
I will post pics of the bunnies soon. I'm on the business computer right now (done with store paper work for tonight, so just having some fun before bed, but I don't have pics stored on this computer). They are super cute. At least I think so. DH doesn't think they're cute at this age, but in about a week he'll think they're adorable. And when they get big enough for the outdoor cage he starts doting on them. When the last bunch I had were in their outside cage I got a text from DH while I was at work asking if he could give them more food because it didn't look like there was enough in the cage. I told him he could, and he replied right away saying "OK, I already did", lol. These babies are about 4-5 days old. The person who brought them in to the wildlife facility said his dog dug up their nest. Their umbilical cord stubs were still on when I picked them up (they're all off now). Their eyes are still closed and their ears are still laying flat. And no, I can't cuddle them. I only disturb them twice a day to feed them, and I try to get through that as quick as I can so that I don't stress them out with too much handling.
July 9th, 2014, 10:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Kathy how long do you care for them? I giggled when I read what a softie your DH is.

Rae I'll try the Razberita one tomorrow or maybe a little later tonight. I have the baby size cans that were a $1.
Go.get a FRER, the IC ones suck!

Just found out tonight we are going to a.Mariner game tomorrow evening. I love baseball, but I hate how ridiculously expensive tickets are for a losing team year after year. The owners don't care about putting.out a winning team. This season we are doing a lot better. The tickets were free, so we are going.

Oh, I just noticed that I had over 9000 post. It's only taken me over 9 years to do it.

Renee
July 10th, 2014, 05:53 AM
Renee, I tested with a FRER this morning bfn, I'll stop the Crinone today. I hope AF comes on time. I don't know what to expect with the Crinone.

Baseball game sounds like fun! Free is always good! I like baseball but volleyball is my favorite. Probably because my youngest loves volleyball. Shes headed to volleyball camp this weekend. I hope she gets something good out of it.

July 10th, 2014, 08:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Rae that makes me so sad! That Alere test was so promising too. On the bright side, the Crinone worked it's magic and you didn't spot. If that were me, that would give me a lot more hope TTC.

I was looking forward to relaxing in my bed the whole morning but my youngest has a follow up at the Dr. I love having lazy days in bed with my mug of coffee web surfing with the TV on for background noise.

Renee
July 10th, 2014, 11:39 AM
Veteran
UGH! I had a nice long post typed out, went to try and attach pics of the bunnies, and got an error message that IE stopped working.... and it erased my whole post. Lunch is over now, so I will have to wait until later to type it all again and post the pics. Grrrr.........
July 10th, 2014, 03:15 PM
Renee, I'll get to have a lazy day in the bed in the morning. I'm looking forward to it. Yes I suppose the no spotting does give me more hope but really I don't believe it's going to happen ever. So spotting or no spotting I'm just bleh.

Kathy that's happened to me a few times. It's beyond frustrating. lol

July 10th, 2014, 03:46 PM
Shelz@_@
just saying hi ladies
July 10th, 2014, 05:22 PM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have fun at the game Renee!

Hi Shiela!

Dumb question ... my cm is wet but kinda egg whiteish... I think I ovulate today. But could it also just be a day or 2 or 3 before O? I'm not 100% sure when I will but either way, wet cm is good right.
Gonna bd before dh goes to work & hopefully before that party tomorrow!
Jake (17)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (8)

July 10th, 2014, 08:05 PM
Sherry yes, wet cm that is resembles eggwhites is good. BD until it's gone!

July 10th, 2014, 08:29 PM
Shelz@_@
I agree with the above.. I have that all week now to bad hubby isnt home. its seems I finally have good vibes and I cant share.. dont think Im Oing yet grrr.
July 11th, 2014, 08:27 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have some serious catching up to do ladies. We are mega busy here this week. DH's 40th b-day party is on Sunday and I have a crapload to do before hand. The coops need to be completely cleaned out and I need to butcher the meat chickens too. My garden exploded and I have a ton of freezing and canning to do already. I am supposed to look for a job, but who has time for that?

Rae, your chart looks awesome! Have you been testing or are you holding off?

Pam, I'm sorry the witch showed up, your chart looked so promising.

Welcome Patty!

Anyone hear from Paula lately? How's she doing?

Renee, I'm holding out hope my dear.

Sheila, how you holding up with out DH?

Katy, what's the latest with you? Are you teaching in the fall?

How is everyone else? We have had a few ladies join recently. I hope everyone's charts are looking good and we get a rash of BFPs!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
July 11th, 2014, 10:07 AM
Shelz@_@
well it doesnt help that he talks dirty to me over the phone. lol I see him on facetime and watch him laugh to its nice but reminder when Im in the bathroom no talking on the phone my oldest son informed me he could hear my convo through the vent. lol.sweet oh and I noticed that is says Im a newbie now on the site how weird is that..
July 11th, 2014, 10:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Leia that is A Lot to get done. Glad to see you back even though you'll be running off for the remainder of the weekend.What happened with all the job offers you received? HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your DH. I'm sure it will be a perfect party.

Pamela AF showed. The wench! How is your DD? When does she go back to CT? Hopefully not anytime soon.

Rae your chart looks fantastic and I hope that elusive BFP shows up and not AF.

Sheila even though DH isn't there, I'm happy to hear you're close to Oing.

Sherry this cycle I had EWCM 4 or 5 days leading up to Oing and I O'd on CD10. Hopefully you BD enough and you catch that egg.

Kathy that has happened to me before way too many times. It frustrates me bad. Can't wait to see the itty bitty babies.

Baseball game was so much fun last night. We lost to the MN Twins, but we only had our Bullpen pitching to be fresh for this coming series and All Star game. I have a picture of those boys I'll have to upload later. They both had Cotton Candy and my youngest had it around his mouth and nose. BLAH!

Anyone with any special plans?
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Renee

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search