July Roll Call!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree63Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2014, 10:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies! Sounds like everyone has been busy so far this summer! I'm hoping to see many, many BFP's in here soon!

Sorry been MIA...got school finished up this week! Woot woot! Now I can enjoy the summer! My small people are quite happy to have some actual free time next week! We went camping over the 4th. I got completely burnt up, even my lips! It stinks but it was worth it!

AF is supposed to be due today but nothing. I didn't chart this month or track anything, but I know when I O'd and if I'm right, we bd'd around when we should have to have a chance. I'm not getting my hopes up and haven't tested yet. I'll wait til Sunday..just don't want the BFN! Back to tracking everything this next cycle, though.

And now I want a Razberita!

Kristi
July 11th, 2014, 11:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Anyone hear from Paula lately? How's she doing? I haven't heard anything from Paula. I hope everything is going great with her!!!

Katy, what's the latest with you? Are you teaching in the fall? I haven't heard anything from the schools I applied at I am hoping that I will hear something soon because schools start in Aug here and I would like to have a few weeks to prepare!!!!!

I am 9DPO today and not having too many symptoms BUT I am going to test on a Dollar store cheapie tomorrow. Just bracing myself for that ugly old BFN!!!!! AF should be here on Tues IF I have a 26 day cycle like I have had for the past 2 months.

My Ovulation Chart
July 11th, 2014, 11:48 AM
Veteran
I've determined that it's got to be my computer at work that won't let me post pics. So the bunny pics will have to wait until I have time to fire up the computer at home (hopefully sometime this weekend). The only computer I've had time to turn on this week is the business one, and that is strictly for business (or so DH thinks. He'd be mad if he knew I check in on a few websites after I'm done with work stuff).

I keep the bunnies for about 3 weeks, depending on how old they are when I get them. I start weaning them when their eyes open (usually between 7-10 days). Once they're fully weaned I give them a couple more days inside to get used to only solids and less handling. Then they get a few days in their outdoor cage to acclimate before I set them free. And DH is a big softie with them. He gets upset if I bring them to my mom's house to release them instead of releasing them in our yard, but I don't want to over run our neighborhood with bunnies. I'm sure the owl that lives somewhere in or near our yard would love it, but the neighbors wouldn't. I do get a little thrill every time I see one running around the yard weeks after release though.

I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday. Had slight cramps on the left side of my abdomen in the afternoon and a temp dip today. Never got a positive OPK, but I ended up wasting a test yesterday morning, so maybe that was my positive one. Took the test when I first got up, set it by the bathroom sink while I got dressed, and then forgot to take it downstairs with me while I fed the bunnies. Remembered about a half hour later, but it was too late by then (it's a digital one and the screen was blank by the time I sprinted back up the stairs with bunny in hand to grab the test).

In other news - I'm having a great day at work today! My supervisor told me this morning within minutes after getting to work that a co-worker gave his notice. This particular co-worker (the only other person in our dept aside from the sup and me) irritates me to no end. He's a smug, butt-kissing, know-it-all. His old dept was happy to see him go when he moved to our dept last year, and I've been miserable ever since he joined us. I've been doing a mental happy dance ever since I got the news that he's leaving. The workload is going to suck until they replace him, but it will be worth it.
July 11th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Kathy great news all the way around! Yeah on ovulating and yeah o the coworker leaving!! You should celebrate!

July 11th, 2014, 12:30 PM
Shelia, I think I would die. I have a funny story to add though. I while back my DH took a picture of his....well...his wedding tackle... and he texted it to me. His phone had been glitching and after that he took a picture of Kevin (the cat) and sent it to his oldest son. Guess what picture accidental sent? You got it! The one of the his wedding tackle. I thought I was going to die!
MTmama, Mrs.Elf and Shelz@_@ like this.

July 11th, 2014, 03:17 PM
pmdc5286's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to pmdc5286 Send a message via Yahoo to pmdc5286
I was ugly today to my ex-h. This weekend is his weekend for our DD . The last time he had her he let her paint in her good clothes...ie one of the few pairs of shorts that fit her decently. Today I sent her in some of the worst clothes she has here...that are usually reserved for housework, sleeping etc. I cant afford to buy her new clothes every time she goes to her dads.

Her older sister will be there this weekend, so maybe, just maybe I will relax a little hopeing he won't be an idiot.

Thank you JMC1988 for my siggy!

TTC #3, Our first together

July 11th, 2014, 03:41 PM
Shelz@_@
Quote:
Originally Posted by Believingforonemore View Post
Shelia, I think I would die. I have a funny story to add though. I while back my DH took a picture of his....well...his wedding tackle... and he texted it to me. His phone had been glitching and after that he took a picture of Kevin (the cat) and sent it to his oldest son. Guess what picture accidental sent? You got it! The one of the his wedding tackle. I thought I was going to die!
I would just die. lol Im so glad we dont txt lol bless his heart
July 11th, 2014, 08:04 PM
Veteran
Here are the bunny pictures. I took one of all six of them piled up together. They just crawl all over and under each other until they settle down. The other pics show the cuteness a little better.

katydae88 likes this.
July 11th, 2014, 08:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Aw they are so precious!!

My Ovulation Chart
July 12th, 2014, 01:44 AM
Shelz@_@
aww how cute love those bunnys
July 12th, 2014, 04:53 AM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just stopping in to say hi. Family is here for the weekend. Also our body shop stuff is a big mess but the landlord sees he is in the wrong and nervous. We have been packing up 10,000sq ft of bodyshop. Not fun.

I'm not really trying this month. Too much stress. Having to move and lift heavy stuff. Haven't been temping really. And I'm feeling is not going to happen anyway with my age.

Have a great weekend everyone!

July 12th, 2014, 05:08 AM
Those baby bunnies are just adorable! Do you remember the cartoon animanics? Or something like that with the little girl. I want to hold it and love and squeeze it! Cute cute cute! Thanks for the pictures!

Pam maybe a break will be refreshing for you and you'll be ready to try again next month. I hope the move goes well. Be careful with the heavy lifting.

July 12th, 2014, 09:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
I want one or two of those adorable bunnies. Too much cuteness!

Pamela I hope the move as smoothly. Enjoy the timeout from TTC..

Rae that made me laugh. The only picture of me that has gone out was a nipple picture. I had just finished nursing and dressing my oldest and DH wanted to take a picture of the baby to send out. We got a few emails from people about my nipple.

Renee
July 12th, 2014, 01:27 PM
Oh well here's another laugh. One day a few years back I was home alone. The mailman dropped by to deliver mail to me. I was in the tub, he was knocking at the door. I threw on a robe and ran to the door. As I opened the door and grabbed the mail the entire front of my robe dropped open. I was mortified. True story.
MTmama likes this.

July 12th, 2014, 02:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That's funny Rae! Did you notice him coming by more often to drop off the mail?

I've already mentioned I hate porta potties. When we got to the game we weren't ready to go into the ballpark. As we are walking down the street there is a porta potty. I really have to go, so I have DH open the door to see how smelly/dirty it is. It was recently cleaned, so I undo my shorts while I'm still standing outside, the less time in there the better. While I'm going I insist on DH hold the door open. The cars driving towards me could see me if they choose to look in. I wipe quickly and pulled my undies and shorts up, but waited to zip and button once I was outside.

Renee
July 12th, 2014, 06:28 PM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Adorable bunnies!

You guys crack me up w/ur stories!

Pamela, glad ur gettin this movin stuff done. Have a nice break from ttc and get everything back in order again

We had a blast at the party...given by a millionaire...it was pretty amazing. All the food u could want (lobster, clams, steak, chicken, etc) plus free booze. Live band, a dj, nighttime boat rides, dancing...even a stone oven was brought out at 10 till 2am and they made pizzas for u then & there. We've never been to anything like that before!
I even got up on stage & was dancin w/the band, lol. Dh got it on video. They also had a photo op there for pics or groups, and then they print them out for u. we got a bunch, more than I thought. Slightly hungover this morning, haven't had a night like that in a lonnnngg time!

I don't know how much faith I have in this cycle. I believe I O'd on the 23 (best guess). We bd'd on the 21, 23, and today, day 25. Dunno if that was good enough but there it is. I probably won't start testing till maybe next weekend. It'll be early but that's when I start getting antsy and turn into a poas crazy lady, squinting @ everything, lol
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

July 13th, 2014, 11:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sherry that party sounds like so much fun. It's great to be able to just let everything go and be carefree for one evening.

Hoping this will be your month.

Last night my youngest lost his 1st tooth. My oldest still hasn't lost 1 baby tooth. The dentist just says to wait for them to fall out on their own I.stead of pulling them. Poor thing, he's been waiting for the toothfairy to make her appearance.

Renee
July 14th, 2014, 05:58 AM
I'm not liking not taking my temps and knowing when I'm ovulating. LOL Just saying.

July 14th, 2014, 09:08 AM
well.... the landlord knows he's in the wrong... he just wants $2,500 for the extra time we are hear and we can stay until August 1st. Which isnt bad for 4 months of rent. But that'w as on him. He did us completely wrong. But we said it will take us a few months to pay that b/c he has messed up our business and the ability to make money. So that's his fault. So we can keep packing but not have the pressure that he will lock the doors any second and keep harassing us.

We had a great weekend with my sis and her family. Seeing my DH with our niece who is 3 yo was so cute. Kids always love him and he loved when she came up to cuddle with him while drinking her sippy cup. I have no idea this month about when I'm O'ing. I felt alot of pinching yesterday so I think at any time I will. Just started with the cm so I'm guessing between tonight and the next day or so. We will squeeze in some BDing still. He sent me an "free orgasm" card haha so I'll hit him up with it tonight

We are taking another day off work and going to Hollywood Studios tomorrow with my sis and family. I'm busting my butt today with packing so it takes pressure off DH for closing the shop.

In the next week or so I'll have to read up and catch up on everyone! Gotta get back to packing! *hugs* all!
Mrs.Elf likes this.

July 14th, 2014, 09:17 AM
Sounds like we are all busy living our lives. Good, lol life beyond ttc. I'm still thinking about those stinking cute bunnies!

I get to go pick up my youngest from volleyball camp today I'm so excited to see her. I've missed her.

I'll see if I can get a picture of the baby deer I'm feeding for my boss who is out of town this week. He is so CUTE! He gets so beside himself over getting a bottle. lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search