July Roll Call!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree63Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 14th, 2014, 10:29 AM
Veteran
The bunnies started opening their eyes over the weekend, and they're all open as of this morning. Let the weaning begin!

I don't think I O'd last week after all. My temp dipped Friday and Spiked Saturday, but yesterday & today it's been back to normal. I wish my body would make up it's mind.

Sherry - that does sound like an awesome party.

Pamela - Yay! Such good news about your shop & landlord. Glad you're visit with your family is going so well.
Shelz@_@ likes this.
July 14th, 2014, 07:40 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Kathy my body did the same thing last month. I geared up to ovulate and didn't but did later on in the month. It sucks when it happens! But there is still hope for you.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

July 14th, 2014, 08:02 PM
Shelz@_@
I think thats what mine is doing as well its trying so hard. maybe its just waiting until hubby comes home god I hope so it would be nice to get that one bit of hope in.
July 15th, 2014, 10:34 AM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Looks like I'm going to ovulate between cd12-14 this month. We shall see. Even though I'm not technically ttc... looks like inside I am. LOL Gonna try for another BD tonight and tomorrow morning. Been a while since we BD twice in one day. We used to BD twice a day every day! But not now....boooooo. Looks like we are coming to an agreement with the shop which takes some pressure off us. We can stay until aug 1st...trying for the 2nd to have an extra day of moving. Plus we pay $3k which whatever fine. $3k for 4 months rent we cant complain too much. But the landlord is in the wrong either way.

Kathy..cute bunnies! We had bunnies in our yard one year. They are so adorable.

July 15th, 2014, 07:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Cute bunnies!!! We have a lot that come through our yard, much to the dismay of our basset hound. She loves to try to hunt them!

At this point, I really have no idea what's going on with my innards. My cycle was about 2 days this time, which is a day or 2 less than normal. It came on full force, then ended the same way. I'm doing everything I know how this cycle to get things done, but the fiance' is going out of town next Wed-Sun for a golf tourney, and guess what? That will be my fertile window. I have the opportunity to go with him, but the thought of leaving my kiddos for that long with their dad scares the crap out of me, so I don't know what I'll end up doing. It figures it would happen then.

Anyhoo, Pam, I'm glad you got everything with the shop worked out. That should be a little weight off your shoulders at least!

Kathy, I think that's what's happened to me different months. I've gone back and looked at my charts and really feel I'm not really ovulating when I think I am. Just when I think I have the whole process down, nope...I don't.

Hope all is well with everyone and you're all enjoying the summer so far! I was dismayed to see the local stores starting to put up school supplies already here. We don't start 'til the Monday after Labor day, so I am not trying to buy supplies yet!

Kristi
July 16th, 2014, 08:47 AM
pmdc5286's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to pmdc5286 Send a message via Yahoo to pmdc5286
I'm out this month. Maybe when we are on vacation at the end of this month we will have luck!

Thank you JMC1988 for my siggy!

TTC #3, Our first together

July 16th, 2014, 11:43 AM
Veteran
Kristi - I feel the same way - just when I think I've got this figured out..... *sigh*.

I'm on CD23 & still no O as far as I can tell. Temps have been normal since Sunday. But, I've had a lot of nausea since my 2ww last cycle, and I've had a "tight" feeling in my abdomen the last few weeks. I told DH a week or two ago that if I hadn't just recently had AF I would think I should take a HPT. But, since I did have full on AF (no question as to whether it may have been IB), and my temps have been normal other than a few days this cycle, I think I need to just wait it out and see what happens. I still think my body just hates me, lol.

I'll have to post an updated bunny pic soon. They are all about exploring every chance they get, and are at the point where they see me as their "momma" and will run to the front of the cage when I open the door. The downside is that this is the stage when they're the most difficult to get the feeding tube down. Yes, a feeding tube may sound harsh, but it really is the easiest and most stress free (both ways, lol) way to feed baby cottontails (unless you're the actual bunny momma). In a few days they should be to the stage where they will actually suckle a nipple and then feeding time becomes fun.

Last edited by Mrs.Elf; July 16th, 2014 at 08:08 PM.
July 16th, 2014, 03:06 PM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Can I just say I hate not knowing when I O? ?
I'm on day 29 and thought I ovulated on 23. But it could be anywhere btw. 21 and 25, LOL
My girls are sore and I'm kinda surprised. Only 6 dpo? Or did I ovulate early? Or is af just coming sooner this month,?
Ugh! I wanna test now but am scared of a bfn. I thought I had more time to prepare!

Off to take my stepsisters senior pics now...should I test in the am or wait?!
Shelz@_@ likes this.
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

July 16th, 2014, 04:08 PM
I don't know Sherry, I hate the unknown as well. Do you have in internet cheapies? If so just take one once a day since your dates are so unknown.

July 16th, 2014, 05:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to WendyBird Send a message via Yahoo to WendyBird
Hello again ladies. It looks like I'll be joining you, for one month. We just passed the due date of our angel baby, we're about to take a 15th anniversary weekend getaway (ie sex-fest), and we decided to see what will happen. If we get pregnant again, great, if not, that's okay too, but we wont keep ttc.

I'm happy (and sad ) to see some of you here again.

My Ovulation Chart

July 16th, 2014, 08:09 PM
I'm sorry Wendy, I know how painful that is. I hope your sex fest does the trick and the star align and it's your magical month!
WendyBird likes this.

July 17th, 2014, 09:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Wendy sorry to hear of your loss. I love "Sex Fest" and I hope it does the trick. We have a vacation planned for the beginning of next month, and I had originally planned to have our long awaited marathon BEing, but I'll be ovulation the day of our trip most likely. BLAH!

Rae looks like you are onto a new cycle...FX'd this one will be the one!

Sherry it blows not knowing when you O, but not knowing may be what does the trick for you this cycle.

Kathy how are the bunnies? I bet they are even cuter with their eyes open. I would totally take a box of bunnies.

Not a lot happening for me. I tested yesterday morning and BFN. Didn't even bother to test this morning and now wait for a new cycle to start. Since I'll most likely sworn're have all that much time marathon BD, I don't know that I want to do a medicated cycle. Why waste the meds if we won't be able to BD enough. This coming cycle was suppose to be the cycle I threw everything at it, but the kitchen sink.

Renee
July 17th, 2014, 12:41 PM
I have been so drained the past few days. I can't stay awake. I have these episodes that the doctors cant figure out why where I get a buzzy feeling all over and have to fight to stay awake. Drives me nuts. sigh

Looks like I O'd and we actually got a good amount of Bd'ing in this round. LOL My bb's are killing me and I've been getting the pulls and pinches so I'm sure I did ovulate. I asked my daughter how she would feel about being a big sister and I was just curious. She said as long as it's a girl b/c she already has brothers. LOL

Things are falling into place. We have friends to help us move. The new landlord is giving us the keys early, on Monday, and we can start moving in! HUGE amount of stress off.

Renee... is your MIL still going on your vacation?

July 17th, 2014, 06:01 PM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Pamela, great to hear! That's too funny (what ur daughter said)!

Renee, that sux but if u know ur not gonna get the bd'ing in, I agree w/a non-medicated cycle.
That's 1 reason I hesistate on the Clomid...I want to but if we don't bd when we should- why bother??

I tested this morning & BFN. As expected. Again, maybe too early but bb's hurt like nobody's business!

My stepsisters photoshoot went great, but longer than expected. I didn't get home till 9. Dh had picked up Chinese, rented "Last Vegas" (funny btw) and we ate in bed & watched our movie...it was awesome, lol

We're going to the lake tomorrow, looking forward to it!
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

July 18th, 2014, 11:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Happy Friday Ladies!

Pamela heck no she's not. DH almost changed his mind and I pretty much told him to have fun but the fighting wasn't worth it if she was there. She has a hard time being around the kids for extended periods of time and it stresses/pisses me off when she and DH get on the kids. The small petty stuff just gets on my nerves.

Glad to hear things are moving along as smoothly as a move can go.

Tons of Baby Dust this cycle.

Sherry I hate wasting the meds if I know we aren't going to be able to time BDing.

Glad to hear the photography session went well.

So I think I may of figured out maybe why we aren't successful cycle after cycle. We BD before my positive OPK when we can and usually push for the day of the positive. Most of the time we don't get around to BDing the next day or two. Maybe that's part of the reason we aren't getting pregnant?
What would be the best BDing schedule if I O on CD13?

Renee
July 18th, 2014, 12:59 PM
Renee..... Oh thank heavens she's not going! lol Are you going to medicate this cycle since she's not going?

As far as BD timing... ours hasnt been the best either. But this time around, I think it is and the time we did were great ones so hopefully it worked! lol Here's a link to a calculator I use... maybe it will help?

Intercourse Timing Calculator - When To Have Sex When Trying To Conceive | Countdown to Pregnancy

I'm either 2 or 3dpo...way too early for any symptoms and I'm trying hard not to pay attention to anything. lol But my gums were puffy and bleeding when I brushed this morning for whatever reason. Not making anything of it since it's so early.

July 18th, 2014, 03:58 PM
pmdc5286's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to pmdc5286 Send a message via Yahoo to pmdc5286
Im feeling really overwhelmed today. I just want to cry. Everything is going wrong!

Thank you JMC1988 for my siggy!

TTC #3, Our first together

July 18th, 2014, 06:08 PM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Happy Friday Ladies! I'm sorry you are having a bad day Patty. Chin Up Young Person! Tomorrow is a clean slate with nothing on it.

I see such promising charts - This is going to be a BFP summer!

Sheila, how you doin'?
Renee, you are as always, a pillar on this board. How do you stay so strong?
Rae, you and I are on the same cycle day I think.
Pam, march on you stalwart soldier! You can do this.
Sherry, are your cycles just to irregular for you to track your O?

Anyone hear from Paula? How's she doing?

Wendy, I'm sorry for your loss. It's never easy, you are among friends.

For me, AF showed up with a vengeance despite exclusive breastfeeding. My milk supply went way down. I hope I can keep it up for a bit longer.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
July 18th, 2014, 08:17 PM
Patty maybe you should just cry and get it over with. I hate it when I feel like that. I hope you feel better soon.

Renee, what is this I read about not wasting meds? Has something changed for next cycle? As far as your schedule of bding to ovulate on cd 13. I think day 9, 11, 12 and 13 would cover it. Although my Dr's say every other day. In that case I would do 8, 10, 12 and 14.

Pam, I'm glad things are calming down for you. I hope it can stay that way.

Leia, I hope you're able to keep up with the breastfeeding for a bit longer too. Are you taking in enough calories? Maybe increase that and see if it helps.

July 18th, 2014, 10:30 PM
Shelz@_@
Im doing good lelia still no af no ovulation 4 more weeks hubby will be home and I cant wait I really was sex lol..my body knows he is gone lol
on that note been doing some research on protien drinks and came across this
that truvia and stevia are natural contraceptives. Yeah No babies at all if you consume those sugars. doing some digging
lelila likes this.

Last edited by Shelz@_@; July 18th, 2014 at 11:32 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search