July Roll Call!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree63Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 2nd, 2014, 12:18 PM
Pray, then pray some more
In absence of Leia's normal post here goes. Let's see some BFP's ladies!

How many cycles TTC?

Trying anything new this cycle?

What supplements do you take?

Any fun vacations planned for this month?

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

July 2nd, 2014, 12:24 PM
I'll go,

I don't remember how many cycles 24+ I believe.

Nothing new for me this cycle.

I take a multivitamin, 2000mg of Vitamin D, Fish oil, and I take the following supplements to help with the cysts I keep getting. Maca Root, Serrapeptase, Wobenzym Z, Dim Plus. I think that's it, I also take Evening Primrose Oil up until I ovulate.

I'm headed to the beach in just a few minutes to hopefully watch sea turtles being released tomorrow morning.
Mrs.Elf and ctymom like this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

July 2nd, 2014, 12:32 PM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How many cycles TTC?
This is my 8th cycle

After this cycle...I will be NTNP

Prenatals

Just muddin'. I dont know what a vacation is. Most important...being with my daughter. Dont care where I am...as long as I can see her beautiful face.

Mrs.Elf likes this.

July 2nd, 2014, 12:49 PM
Veteran
How many cycles TTC?
10th or 11th. Although we took a 2 month break earlier this year, so I guess technically it would be 8th or 9th.

No, just waiting until the cycle is over so I can get my testing over with.

prenatal, omega 3-6-9, cranberry fruit, vit c, d, e, and a, and calcium. I think that's it. DH got on a supplement kick a little over a year ago and passed it on to me, lol.

Nope, just got back from one.

July 2nd, 2014, 01:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
15/16th cycle

I was suppose to be throwing in the towel. HA! Way too many fertile signs to ignore.

VitaminD, Folic Acid, and multiple vitamin. I have a stash of vitamins and supplements that I don't take which could help this freaking process along.

Just small little jaunts. Camping at the end of this month. Going out of town in August.

***! I just took an OPK, I finally have in. Darn solid smiley and blaring positive dipstick. This is throwing a wrench in my plans for next month. I had it all planned out. The day we leave on vacation I would be on CD11 and I figured CD13 I would be Oing. I had all that time to BD. Now everything will be 2 days earlier. BLAH!

This month we have been DTD everyday but today DH is sick with fever and puking. Not sure if we will be able to DTD today or tomorrow....so frustrating! Why this month do I have to have an early O? I should of known with all this EWCM I've been having.

[/URL]Renee
July 2nd, 2014, 01:24 PM
Renee, that does suck! Maybe your LP will be just a bit later, or you'll ovulate just a few days late next month. OR maybe you'll just get pregnant this cycle!

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

July 2nd, 2014, 02:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Rae, maybe! Lol. I'm just going to leave it up to God's will. I'm suppose to be sitting this cycle out. We've done so well BDing up until today. And I wanted to finish out my fertile window with BDing .

[/URL]Renee
July 2nd, 2014, 03:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How many cycles TTC? 33 months (31 if you subtract the 2 months I prevented)

Trying anything new this cycle? Nope

What supplements do you take? Prenatal, Fish oil with Borage and Flax oils, and vitamin D.

Any fun vacations planned for this month? No with only my DH working we don't have any extra to take a vacation I am praying that I get a teaching job for this fall!!!!!

My Ovulation Chart
July 3rd, 2014, 03:24 AM
Having a feeling AF will start today. Which will give me a 16 LP. I've had one in the last 8 months. It hasn't started yet though but feels like it and 8 got another bfn on a $ store test. So probably worth all my stress. ... my AF is just delayed. Just weird to have so much cm. After this cycle. .. I'm NTNP.

July 3rd, 2014, 07:16 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry Ladies! I'm such a Slacker! I logged in on the July 1st and posted the Roll Call and then didn't hit the post button! Thank you Rae for putting up the Roll Call!

How many cycles TTC? None now! Waiting until medical clearance.

Trying anything new this cycle? nope

What supplements do you take? still on prenatals and folic

Any fun vacations planned for this month? It's DH's 40th this month. Going to have a party!

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
July 3rd, 2014, 03:19 PM
Well still no AF. I'm still having cramps and they are getting annoying. Is like having braxton hicks contractions. Still having alot of creamy cm.

July 4th, 2014, 03:27 AM
FINALLY slept through the night!! I was so drained!! I woke up to a temp spike to 97.71 and no af. I'm 18dpo today. Safe to say my AF is officially late. I didnt test this morning though. Still afraid to test. lol I only have digi's left. The $ store test i took was negative but the color of the control line was weird...it was purple rather than pink. Makes me wonder if something was wrong with it. it just looked different than the others I've used. Anyway... I'll test tomorrow on my birthday.

July 4th, 2014, 09:24 AM
sigh..... got light pink coloring when wiping. But still creamy cm. So I dont get it. I'm guessing af is on it's way.

ok...of course I go running to FF and chart stalk. LOL I did find charts with spotting between 15-20dpo with late bfn. Not getting my hopes up...just not ready for them to crash yet. I keep going to the bathroom thinking it's starting. I usually dont spot. I think I did one cycle....have to go back and check. But it was red spotting...not pink with cm. ugh..this is torcher!!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Last edited by ctymom; July 4th, 2014 at 09:28 AM.
July 4th, 2014, 05:39 PM
Shelz@_@
noo Pam I was hoping it didnt start. this is so hard there has got to be a way for all of us.. hugs maybe we all need to just walk away for a month or 2 and you know it just might be the thing we need a total fertilty cleansing
July 5th, 2014, 03:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Pamela sorry to see AF made her appearance. Hopefully better success on your next cycle. Are you NTNP?

Rae your temps look fantastic. FX'd they continue on with the upward rise.

I've got nothing to report. Just want this cycle to be over so I can throw everything I have at my July/August cycle.

How was everyone's 4th of July?

We bought about $500 dollars worth and went over to some friends. There was over $5000 grand worth of fireworks there. We set stuff off from 4 to 12:30am. My thumb is sore from the lighter.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
July 5th, 2014, 04:25 PM
I'm ok with it. We have to move a big body shop and i dont want to worry that all the lifting and work will cause a m/c so it's probably better I'm not. I'm leaving it in God's hands and if it happens..it happens. I'm NTNP... or so I say. I'm still temping and still gonna jump DH during O time. LOL

Going out mudding tomorrow with new riders. Got a Gopro for my birthday so we can take video's now without worry.

Happy 4th weekend everyone!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

July 5th, 2014, 07:29 PM
Shelz@_@
btw happy birthday Pam hope you day is awsome so far
July 5th, 2014, 11:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Pamela HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm such a wander for not remembering earlier.

Did you do anything special to.celebrate?

[/URL]Renee
July 6th, 2014, 06:29 PM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm here! Still TTC...

Its been about a year trying now...

Not taking any supplements, just a mutivitamin. Not trying anything new this cycle either. I'm on day 19 of. A 37 day cycle so O should be this week.

We've had a great holiday weekend. My kids are gone till August so its just me, dh, and plenty of bd'ing time! Hahahaha

Next month I'm due for my yearly, so if this cycle is not my bpf, I will be speaking to my Dr about Clomid. It worked for me before so maybe again...? That will be as far as I go with it though. Its actually kinda comforting to have a plan- kinda keepin me from being so anal about this current one, LOL. Like if this cycle isn't THE one, then I have a plan for next month, ya know? I will be 40 in about 5 wks...I love where I'm at in life but that clock sure is tickin loud!

Best of luck, ladies!
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

July 7th, 2014, 03:26 AM
Thanks for the birthday wishes. Didnt do anything special. DH bought me a Gopro...I just hope he doesn't regret the money spent. We went out muddin and the riders had a blast.

I hate Mondays. Anxiety is always awful. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search