August Roll Call!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree37Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 13th, 2014, 08:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Sheila we are all here for you If you need anything. Prayers
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
August 13th, 2014, 10:43 PM
Regular
Thanks renee I will make a post .that way it dont interfear with the TTC. Theme

Last edited by Shelz@_@; August 13th, 2014 at 11:25 PM.
August 14th, 2014, 04:56 AM
Pray, then pray some more
Renee, I'm down with the ntnp thing. That's kinda where we are.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

August 14th, 2014, 10:17 AM
pmdc5286's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to pmdc5286 Send a message via Yahoo to pmdc5286
It has been crazy here. The kids are all back in school now and I have already had to handle one problem, but the teachers that my youngest have are all the same ones that my oldest had in 6th grade so they were really easy to work with.

Brad and I have both had lots of drs appts these past two weeks and the only good news we got is my diabetes is under good control! More tests in the next month for the two of us

The job that Brad had ended up not being a good fit, but he had 3 more offers on the table so that is a big help. My truck is still in the shop from the wreck which puts a damper on things with us as well. The boys are not old enough to drive the rental, so we have to drive everywhere. I did have to let Sean (my oldest) drive me home the other day because I got hit with one of my major headaches and was not in any shape to drive.

Thank you JMC1988 for my siggy!

TTC #3, Our first together

August 14th, 2014, 05:24 PM
Patty sounds busy indeed. I hope it slows down for you. I just got my van out of the shop as well. Man have I missed it!! I hope DH can get the job that he wants and it's a good fit for him.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

August 14th, 2014, 07:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Rae are you still temping? Hopefully the NTNP will be the magic ticket for you. Why was your van in the shop?

Patty hopefully you get your truck back soon. I missed te post about your accident. Hopefully you weren't hurt?
Best of luck with your DH job offers.

My children don't start school until the 7th of September, so they have a lot more time off to relax. I haven't even started their back to school clothes shopping, but they still have at least 5 new pairs of jeans from before they got out of school. Normally our summers aren't as warm/hot and they wear jeans, but they have lived in shorts all summer. I will take them shoe shopping since all their tennis shoes are getting pretty trashy. I swear my children didn't have any type of growth spurt this summer.

AF hasn't shown yet and I got out of bed to potty and was the tub. When I did temp, it was 98.46. It better take a nose dive tomorrow morning.

[/URL]Renee
August 15th, 2014, 07:58 AM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm hoping what ive read in several places is true. Right after a CP or m/c you are really fertile and 85% of women go on to have healthy babies. Not sure if it counts for my age though. Just trying to give myself hope.

August 15th, 2014, 09:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Pamela I've read the same thing and I hope it holds true for you.It sucks having age against us, but all we can do is continue to keep the faith.

Yay for a temp drop. Just tapping my fingers waiting on AF to make her grand appearance.

[/URL]Renee
August 15th, 2014, 12:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Pam, I've read that too. I can't remember where, but I have read it!

My kiddos start school 9/2, so we have a couple weeks yet. I haven't done one drop of shopping! I need to get on that. They don't seem to be in too big of a hurry, so I take that as a sign that I'm ok for now.

Going camping til Sunday! I can't wait. I love camping and from the looks of it, this may be one of our really warm weekends for the year. All packed, just waiting on DF to get home with the truck! I hope everyone's weekend is good!

Kristi
August 15th, 2014, 03:37 PM
Regular
well hubby will be home tonight so glad the weather was good it was touchy.
my kids are in school already and it so peaceful right now yet Im going mad lol he wont be in until 10pm. I cant stand it lol
August 15th, 2014, 08:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sheila so excited for you!! Did AF make her full blown appearance? Have a very happy reunion!

Kristi I hope you have a fun camping trip!

It's a Friday night and I'm ready for bed. DH isn't even home yet, from visiting with his mom.

Have a fantastic weekend Ladies.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
August 15th, 2014, 08:51 PM
Regular
Renee yes she did just about an hour ago. Im so pissed lol now were gonna have to wait..grrrr
August 15th, 2014, 11:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sheila that has got to be the absolute worse timing! I think you body is gearing up to have one huge egg releasing party. DH's little spermies will have plenty of eggs to mate with. So happy that you finally have your DH home.

[/URL]Renee
August 16th, 2014, 06:15 AM
Sheila.... AF always has a way with it's horrible timing. Glad your DH is home! I know you're happy as heck.

Kristi.... have fun camping!

Renee... do you have a game plan for this next cycle?

I think I was asked about settling into the new shop. We are all moved in but now we are trying to get the paintbooth set up and running and the air lines. The pump is bad and have someone fixing it and the paintbooth is hard as heck to put together with limited help. The shop is in shambles and needs to be arranged but it's hard b/c we have so many cars that we can't finish without the paintbooth and airlines to run everything. ugh...but we will get it. We have people wanting to bring in cars but we have no room and too many to finish up. lol We are staying home this weekend b/c we are completely spent.

August 16th, 2014, 09:14 AM
Ok. ..can we say O pains? I'm feeling them today. LOL

August 16th, 2014, 01:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sheila hope you had a great reunion. Back in the early 2000 DH would go out of town for 2/3 weeks at a time. Every time he came home we always had some of the wildest sex. Makes me almost want to send him away to experience that again.

Pamela what a huge pain in the bottom not being able to get your paint shop up and running. Just enjoy the weekend off and go back Monday feeling a little more relaxed.

As for a game plan this coming cycle, nope. . I have enough meds to do a couple of medicated cycles but right now I don't even want to give it a go. For the past 3 days I've been having hormonal headaches and the thought of doing a medicated cycle isn't appealing. Plus going medicated is so far from NTNP. Once AF starts I'm sure these headaches will go away.

[/URL]Renee
August 17th, 2014, 05:54 AM
Renee.... i see AF came... hopefully your headaches go away now!

Why can't weekends be 3 days? I'm not ready for today to be Sunday! lol

August 17th, 2014, 07:24 AM
Renee, I thought about Femara this cycle and thought nah. I'm just going with the flow making things up on my chart so I'll know when to expect AF lol.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

August 17th, 2014, 10:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Pamela AF did show up in the middle of the night and headache is gone Phew! FX'd you've been BDing this whole weekend and you catch that egg.

Rae I've been debating on taking the Femara, but not sure I want too. Then again I may as well do all that I can before I really give up or go the route of NTNP.

If I do give up soon, I have some HPT's and CB Advanced OPK's you Ladies can have. This past cycle I didn't even use an HPT since there wasn't a chance in heck for us.

[/URL]Renee
August 17th, 2014, 12:45 PM
Regular
Thanks ladies well I Thought she showed but nope. didnt have nothing all day saterday except last some more pink spotting I dont know if this is a period or not. I had alot of pink glob plus some tint of red friday why I thought I started..
last last I said screw and it we got it on. lol. now but Im cramping like hell as if im at flow so I dont get it.what is going on.so far nothing today.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search