Scared

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Lozzie
  • 1 Post By Shelz@_@

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 11th, 2017, 01:36 AM
im 35 and keep reading how hard it is to fall at my age! Should I be worried?
ZaydensMomma likes this.
April 26th, 2017, 10:30 PM
I havent been on in years Ive started ttc 6 years ago with number 4 Im 43 now and well no baby. we are still not using anything because at this point there is no use preventing cause I'm in perimenapause and have been for years now . hence would of been nice to know when I did start I would have understood why my body was so out of wack. but needless to say depsite all the ups and downs I have a cycle now of 27 to 34 day. totally amazing as all the other ladies who was ttc with me would not have a period for 6 months or 3 months or 2 months its was crazy. if your cycle is normal dont worry to much get your levels checked. drink lots of wine and enjoy making a baby is supost to be fun not stressful. Im not ttc anymore but again were not doing the ol pull and prey either at this point if it still happens then its a blessing.. I wish you the best of luck I just wanted to check and see if any of the old gang came back with any news.. gl.
ZaydensMomma likes this.
April 27th, 2017, 05:55 AM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelz@_@ View Post
I havent been on in years Ive started ttc 6 years ago with number 4 Im 43 now and well no baby. we are still not using anything because at this point there is no use preventing cause I'm in perimenapause and have been for years now . hence would of been nice to know when I did start I would have understood why my body was so out of wack. but needless to say depsite all the ups and downs I have a cycle now of 27 to 34 day. totally amazing as all the other ladies who was ttc with me would not have a period for 6 months or 3 months or 2 months its was crazy. if your cycle is normal dont worry to much get your levels checked. drink lots of wine and enjoy making a baby is supost to be fun not stressful. Im not ttc anymore but again were not doing the ol pull and prey either at this point if it still happens then its a blessing.. I wish you the best of luck I just wanted to check and see if any of the old gang came back with any news.. gl.
Have you had your anti mullerian hormone test done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozzie View Post
im 35 and keep reading how hard it is to fall at my age! Should I be worried?
Have you had your anti mullerian hormone test done? I am 36. It's getting harder but possible! It's not over! Don't give up!

Age 36 with PCOS, poor ovarian reserve (.197), and blocked left fallopian tube.
We are TTC our 2nd blessing baby.
April 27th, 2017, 09:47 PM
never give up have no idea what that test is! ok so I looked it up no I have not had that one done but I have had my lh and fsh done when we started to trying my lh was higher and fsh was lower said it was possible pcos went to another doc that was not the case.. but turns out the test was not done on the proper cycle day I happen to ovulate within a day after the test was done.. my insurance does not cover fertilty.. Im not worried at this point Im content knowing that 3 will be enough..

Last edited by Shelz@_@; April 28th, 2017 at 12:50 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search