~*Danielle's Daily Dish*~

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 9th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Danielley08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
09 May 08: I finally decided today that since this is going to my FIRST REAL OFFICIAL month trying that I should start my journal..For those of you who don't know my story...here it is: On 20 Feb 08 I had my Mirena IUD removed...on 21 Feb 08 I started my first AF in over a year and a half...(I had the Mirena almost 2 years)...I bled for about 5 days and then it was over...at this point we weren't really trying but not using any contraceptives either...I wans't even sure if I'd even ovulate the first few cycles or not...well...I counted that cycle as my AF and at 10DPO I started testing...I got BFNs 10DPO-13DPO...at 14DPO I didn't test because I was pretty sure AF was on her way...well she never showed...on the morning of 20 Mar 08 DH convinced me to take a digital just to see what it would say...(my last two pregnancies they didn't have digis for as cheap as they are now so he was quite amused even if it did say NOT Pregnant)...well low and behold...I peed in the cup...dipped it in...and in less than a minute PREGNANT popped up on the screen...we were OVER THE MOON...we couldn't believe that exactly one month after I had my IUD removed we were expecting...I was due on Thanksgiving 27 Nov 08...we told EVERYONE...I even get my pregnancy profile (I'm in the military) and everything...a week later we left to go to GA to my SILs house for a week vacation...we drove on Friday 28 Mar 08...we got in town around 7 PM...and by 10 PM I was starting to spot...at 11 PM it turned bright red and I was at the ER...they did a quant, a vag u/s, and a pelvic exam...my beta was 50 there was nothing on the u/s and the doc said my cervix was low...open...and small it was the aboslute worst feeling in the world...I was devestated to have to come back to work a week later and tell everyone that I wasn't pregnant anymore...Now...I am so glad I was on vacation when it happened because it gave me time to cope with my loss before facing so many people...even now...nearly 6 weeks later I have people asking me how I am feeling or when we are going to find out what the baby *is*...after the ER visit in GA I saw my OB back here in MS...he ordered weekly quants every Monday until my hCG was back below 5...on 7 Apr 08 it was 31...the next day...the worst day of my life...I passed our *Lil Turkey* and bled VERY heavily for about 3 hours...that was Tuesday...by Friday I had stopped bleeding...my quant the next Monday was 1...that is when the dreaded wait for AF began...my OB told me that since my levels were never very high that it was probably a chemical pregnancy and my body would be back to normal fairly quickly...I started having EWCM around the 20th of April...so I decided if AF hadn't shown by Friday 9 May I'd test....I started cramping yesterday and I just knew she was coming...but DH wanted me to test anyways as I wasn't bleeding just yet...the FRER was a BFN...that was at 5AM this morning...by 10AM the witch was here...while I am a little sad that she is here...I am also relieved as now I know my body is back to *normal*...I can start REAL charting...and REAL temping...and try REAL OPKs...and hopefully this cycle will bring me a BFP....

(Boys' birthdays are backwards...lol)
~Thank you to claire1979 for my siggy~
May 13th, 2008, 05:46 AM
13 May 08: Well I think AF is officially over for this cycle...i am so excited to get to use my digital OPKs that DH got me for Mother's Day...I just hope I see a smiley face There have been so many BFPs in the last few days in TTCAL...that is a total motivator I know I am going to get my turn in a few months...I am scheduled to ovulate the weekend of the 23rd-25th...we are supposed to be in TeXaS that weekend for my family reunion, but either way DH and I are gonna make a baby if I were to get pregnant this cycle my EDD would be 13 Feb 08...exactly 9 months from today...and 3 days before my mom's bday I am going to try and maintain all the positive thoughts and keep pursuing my dream of having that big pregnant belly again...

I also wanted to add: Congrats to all the BFPs here recently! You guys deserve EVERYTHING you have worked so hard to get!! I *heart* you!!!

May 14th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Eleysia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Shhh... just dropping in to sprinkle you wih some baby dust

May 28th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Thank you for the baby dust Eleysia...if its coming from you its obviously high quality stuff

I know its been a while since I've updated here...so I figured no time would be better than now...FF says that I o'd on CD14...how traditional...I am now 6DPO and I can't stop peeing on Bobbie's magic sticks she sent me... ...they have both been BFN of course...but its fun either way...today I went to the ER was some pretty bad abdominal and back pain...of course...a UTI...it happens everytime we BD too much and I don't shower immediately afterwards...they prescribed me Macrobid that I have to take for 10 days...I stressed to the ER doc that we were actively TTC and that she couldn't give me anything that could put a kink in my plan...that is why she decided on the Macro instead of Cipro...what a great doc (plus I work at the hospital so she knows now if she needs anything from my office she has the hook up...) DH is still really getting into the TTC thing...I told him that I could potentially test on Sunday...but I reallllllly didn't want to see a false negative OR waste a digi...but he is like "they are like 5 bucks a piece...we can just buy more"...I have 3...I was going to take one on Sunday at 10DPO and depending on my temp one at 14DPO (Thursday)...

I'm also a little mixed with emotions right now...our best friends here are currently at the hospital on base awaiting the birth of their 4th child...they have a 2.5 y/o little boy Elijah who is with us right now...and then they had twin girls at 22 weeks a little over a year ago...neither one made it home from the NICU...they are having another little girl...just being in L&D gave me the baby fever that much worse...the whole time I was in her room with her all I could do was stare at the monitor watching Alyssa's heartbeat...daydreaming of when or if it will ever be me again laying in bed awaiting the arrival of another baby...I'm so happy for them...they deserve this beautiful little girl...I just wish it was me...

May 29th, 2008, 05:58 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I hope when you test on Sunday you get a BFP!!!

May 29th, 2008, 09:07 PM
Eleysia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I really hope that this is it for you hunny. Dont worry, soon enough it will be you cant wait to see what the next couple days bring!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search