Kate's TTCAL Diary

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 25th, 2008, 07:29 AM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
well im not sure what to put really. ill just go with the flow

About me:
Well my name is Kate and i am 22 - soon to be 23 (bday 11th june). and I am mum to jordan who is 7 and lily-mae who is 2. I live in the UK with my partner Mark who is 30. We have been together a year now and i know he is the one. he is fantastic

How i got here:
I have had 4 losses altogether one just before lily-mae, one june last year. i got pregnant near enough striaght after me and mark got together one january this year and the most recent an ectopic in march this year. the ones previous to ectopic where natural miscarriages, i didnt need any medical treatment for them - the doctor described them as complete natural m/c. although i did have a nasty infection after the one in june last year and was on some antibiotics for that.

Whats happening now:
Me and my partner didnt actually want anymore children but when i found out i was pregnant with the recent one we both kinda got used to the idea and we were both devestated when i lost it. I didnt think Mark would want to try again but i told him my deisre for a baby was HUGE and he as said we can ttc as soon as it is safe to do so. I am currently nearing the end of the 3 month wait after having methotrexate, and have an appointment with the consultant on the 8th july. so hopefull ill get the all clear then

Got a couple of worries going on at the minute-firstly me and Mark had an 'ooopsie' the other night. I am on the pill, but ive got pregnant on the pill before so im kinda worried about that.

Also, i found a lump in my breast yesterday i have had lumps before that turned out to be just fatty tissue, but im really worried about this one as it feels different to what the others did. This one is hard and hurts im going to the doctors about it tuesday - i hope its nothing.

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight
May 31st, 2008, 04:42 AM
well ive no need to worry about the oospire me and mark had now, i got the morning after pill from the doctors the other day. well, im saying i dont need to worry, im just praying it worked..

Also been referred to the breast clinic to have the lump i found examined and to have an u\s. i hope the appointment comes through quickly and it will put my mind at rest.

The end of the methotrxate wait is nearing and i am so excited, although i am congused about when exactly i can TTC again. A doctor told me its 3 months from the date my treatment ended (that would put me on 31st June) and i have heard other people say its 3 months from whe you initially have the jab, that would make the wait only 2 weeks away. I tried ringing my consultant the other day and i was told he would call me back but he hasnt i will give him a ring back on monday.

June 4th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Wooohoooo i had a call today from my consultans secretary giving me the go ahead to TTC after 31st June i cant wait!

Mark and I were having some problems but we have had a chat tonight and it seems we are sorting things slowly. Hes told me he cant wait to start TTC and would love more than one baby I was like 'WOAH; steady on....im not even preg with our first yet lol.

Still getting that weird yellow discharge tho i have no idea what it is. Bugging me though.

I feel so crap lately. Im tierd, and have bad AF cramps and shes not even due till Monday! Man AF cramps suck

June 7th, 2008, 03:01 PM
well ive got my appointment through to be seen at the breat clinic. Its on 27th June. Im really scared about it.

On a good note...me and mark are starting to sort things out. Things are much better!! And....

Ive only got 24 days left to go till its safe for me to ttc

June 7th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Eleysia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sending prayers your way that everything turns out well at that apt. hunny

June 8th, 2008, 07:36 AM
Thanks Eleysia, i will keep you all updated x

June 10th, 2008, 03:36 PM
woooohooooo just 3 weeks left untill im safe to ttc im getting so excited. Started my chart thingy today too, just a practice run for this month though. Im hoping it might help me get to know my body a little better for i am ttc x

July 2nd, 2008, 03:37 PM
The 3 month wait is officially over

Although i am hating this TTC business already Mark and I havnt been particularly (sp?) careful,this month so there is a little chance i may have caught my eggie. My chart drives me nuts though. Got a pos opk cd12, FF says i O'd cd15, then it changed it to cd10 So i have been testing now since about 9dpo )well, 9dpo if i o'd cd10) and its making me insane. then a super faint line, then again and again another super faint line today. AF is due saturday so im not testing again until then.

Had a few symptoms this cycle. These are all based on the assumption I o'd cd10

8 DPO - notice veins on my boobs are a little more noticable. Mild AF type cramps, they dont hurt but are a little uncomfy.

9 DPO - veins in boobs getting still more noticable than usual. No cramps today, did a hpt and i got a very faint line, but the line didnt look 'right' confused.gif

10 DPO - did another hpt with FMU and it was a stark white BFN. Veins in boobs getting even more noticable! Some of them even 'pop up' blink.gif also feeling very hot and very thirsty

11 DPO - veins in boobs still really noticable. mild cramps, still really thirsty, also very erm, gassy blush.gif Tested again - BFN Also moody and tearful

12dpo - last night i felt as sick as a dog, and i feel a tad on the sicky side this morning too. Veins in boobs still really noticable, cramps still on and off. got a super faint line on .an internet cheapie but its nothing promising. Oh and my boobs feel a bit uncomfy today, not painful as such, just uncomfy. I am really tierd too, i just wanna curl up in bed and sleep!

13dpo - Veins on my boobs getting even more noticable now! And my boobs feel quite heavy todaqy if that makes sense confused.gif Cramping very very mild and not very often. Quite tierd today and still very thirsty. Quite happy today although my mood tends to swing from one extreme to the next, been like thay the last couple of days now. Also, yesterday i was getting cramps in my legs when i was walking, i NEVER get cramp. Got it again today, and i didnt even walk a long way, im wondering if thats a sign of anything?

14dpo - Veins in boobs still really noticable, boobs also feel kinda heavier than usual. They also feel weird, kinda tingly confused.gif No cramps today - yet. Had that weird taste in my mouth all late last night but none today as yet. Still moody and tearful, also tierd - got a bfn this morning though

July 4th, 2008, 12:38 AM
I am 99% sure I am out this month. These cramps have come with full force now, i have a feeling AF is just around the corner

July 5th, 2008, 04:24 AM
well af is due today and still no sign of her everytime i think she is here i go check nd its just LOADS of creamy cm. why is the witch toying with me like this...grrrrrrr

July 5th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Well the witch is still a no show. grrrrrr

July 6th, 2008, 01:45 AM
ok well af is now officially late there is no sign of her...just lots of creamy cm instead

July 6th, 2008, 04:20 PM
Well the finally showed up earlier, so im on cd1 now. Im taking a positive approach to this cycle and im hoping for an April 2009 bubba B)

Im going to try and not obsess over hpt's this month, im going to try and focus on other things rather than obsessing about testing at 8dpo Im going to be trying to lose a bit of weight, so hopefully that will help keep me busy, also, i want to finish decorating the kids bedrooms. So that should keep me busy too. I vow NOT to test untill af is late this time lol

August 27th, 2008, 04:12 AM
I feel so down. I am now on cd 1 of cycle 3

I have been pregnant 6 times now, and everyone of them pregnancies was unplanned. They may have been unplanned but they were wanted. So why is it I can get pregnan while I am on birth control pills, but I cant ge pregnant when I am actively trying?

I didnt expect to get pregnant right away, but I am now heading into the 3rd month..I really hope it doesnt take much longer for me to get a sticky bean. The stress of ttc is getting to me

September 1st, 2008, 05:00 AM
madmum_sarah's Avatar formally sarah_the_sane_1

Friends are the family you choose yourself and I love my JM sisters!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search