Raeleyfan's TTCAL Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 17th, 2009, 01:00 PM
raeleyfan's Avatar Member
I miscarried on May 30th. It was the most surreal experience I have ever had. I never thought it would happen to me...I dont know why I felt this way, but it was a shock when it happened. My hubby and I were not trying to get pregnant when it happened, although we had tried for 18 months the previous couple of years to no avail. Like i said it was all surreal. I hadnt expected to ever become pregnant again, then it happens, we are blissful and cannot imagine God taking this baby away from us...

8 weeks into the most perfect pregnancy ever, I started spotting, went to the ER, did an u/s...found heartbeat, baby was growing...everything looked normal. I had a complete miscarriage the next night. I was a shell of myself. But, I quickly picked up the pieces and concentrated on my 3 year old daughter. My husband and I decided that we would not try again, it just seemed too hard.

Well, obviously we changed our minds, and now I am scared to death. Scared that I won't even be able to get pregnant again, scared that if I do it will end in the same manner, scared that I dont know if this is the right thing to be doing. I just know that I feel that I am not done having children, and I feel that I was cheated.

This entry sounds much more bitter than I actually feel...I just had to get the history out of the past so I could start this journal off...So here I am, dreaming of a little bundle of joy, missing my angel that I didnt get to meet, loving my daughter more than ever, and a nervous wreck! Luckily, my husband doesn't let his stress level outwardly show, he is my rock.

We have been trying this month, I dont really know when i ever O, i tried the opk's, never got a positive line, so I am just winging it. The plan is to let things happen naturally...not really timing it or planning it. This is how it happened both times for us. God I hope it happens again...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search