NaYoMi (Nov 9th&10th will be 1 year since m/c of twins) Ttc Natural

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 4th, 2009, 11:46 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
my intro: to my journal...my name is Naomi and my hubby's name is Chandler. we have been married since May 24,2002 when he was 19 and I was 21. we have been wanting kids since the first day we met(especially me) but he wasn't comfortable with trying til we got married...anyway Sept 2008 both of my sister in law's had their sons. i became aunty. this month was also when I decided to get really serious with trying...hubby was 25 and i was 27. Nov 8th& 9th I mis carried a twin each of those days...my heart sunk...because i didnt even know i was pregnant....but i def. knew what i saw both of those days...and that af lasted 9 days instead of the normal 6 days...and that cycle was super heavy and so painful that ibeprofen was not working...i didnt break the news to my hubby til i lost twin b. it really really broke his heart...i decided to continue to try to get pregnant right when that af finished up....so i did get my wish last year to get pregnant before i turned 28. dec 4,2008 i turned 28. jan2009 i joined j.m. and my life has never been the same....in my circle of people i know outside of the internet world...i dont know anyone who wants to have children as badly as i do...the one girl i knew...was my sister in law on my hubby's side of the family..and she got pregnant dec 2007 and had my nephew sept 2008....so until j.m. i felt completely alone in the ttc phase of my life...but i dont feel lonly any more. febo9 my hubby turned 26 years old. feb09-may09 i decided to start temping. may i actually used opks and pre seed. i felt discouraged when af hit me right on my hubby and I's 7 year wedding anniversary on May 24,2009. so that is when i decided that June09-Dec09 that i am going to just ttc natural....but then July09 i decided that hubby and i will be using fertilityblend(so far just me) but im trying to talk him into it using the one for men....so july09-dec09 i/we will be using fertilityblend.....fertilityblend said expect results after using their product after 3 months which will bring me to Oct2009....so we shall see.........Nov09 will be 1 year since my m/c of twins....and my biggest wish right now is to get and stay pregnant before i turn 29 dec4,09. Time will tell....thanks for joinning me durring my very long journey(hopefully not for very much longer)

***(current update)***aug2009 my 2nd month of fertility blend for women...and hubby's 1st month of fertilityblend for men.

once we are done with our pills we will just be doing the Natural Ttc

**9-5-09** cd 16- 1 dpo

so....its 1a.m. I am counting down to when hubby will be home (around 3am) from work...then I plan on going to sleep. I really looked foward to going to the gym later today...but I do not think that is going to happen since my friend will be here at 1:30p.m. ish.... my hubby already figured that we wouldn't be able to go to the gym cause it would have to be in the morning and he has to go into work earlier...so looks like gym-fun will be Sunday( but i cant wait to tell him about when amie is coming here) is it true that we can not change her user names on here more than once????

September 5th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
**9-5-09** cd 16- 1 dpo post # 2

I have been emotional all morning......the change from estrogen to progesterone (always drives me nuts) then right before af when it goes from progesterone being in charge to estrogen...that is usually when i am the most emotional....I know if hubby could fire me right now he would lol. hopefully i get use to the hormone change soon( P.M.S. Suxx!!!! well my friend could be here at any moment....I decided to join ttc 1 year + and ttc with loss!!!!

September 5th, 2009, 10:18 PM
**9-6-09** cd 17- 2 dpo

I am in a much better mood after spending some time with my hubby earlier yesterday & spending from 1 30pm-11pm with my friend amie......now I am waiting for hubby to get home from work....its 1 14am and he will be here at 3am...i so look foward to that....I dont plan on being online too much today....so that i can get some offline things done. (Ttc 1 year + & Ttc after loss.... I look foward to getting to know you ladies!!!!!!!!) neway im a go cause i want to get all the journals read before my hubby gets here...everyone have a beautiful week!!!!

September 6th, 2009, 12:36 PM
I feel sad today thus far.....I am hoping that when hubby and I go to the gym that I will be able to shake these feelings off into losing weight I feel the kinda sad like I just know I am going to get af at the end of this month Emotions Go Away and Leave Me Alone!!!! Please.

September 6th, 2009, 05:45 PM
**9-6-09** cd 17- 2 dpo post # 3

Hey! so I felt so much better durring my workout and after.... cant wait to do this again in 2 days.

af could come any of these days:

cd 27 sept 16th
cd 28 sept 17th
cd 29 sept 18th
cd 30th sept 19th
cd 31st sept 20th
cd 32 sept 21st

fertilityfriend saids my testing day that they recommend is cd 31 sept 20th.

does anyone know that lady of 18 kids and counting??? that has a grand daughter on the way...she also is now expecting(wow!) cant wait to the next episode of that.

Sept 9-1 year 5 months with the inlaws
Sept 22nd-my 1st nephew C turns 1 years old
Sept 29th-my 2nd nephe L turns 1 years old
Oct 1-1 year of hubby and I living with the inlaws in this nice house...
Oct 9- 1 year 6 months with the inlaws
Oct 22-nephew C is 13 months
Oct 29th- nephew L is 13 months
Nov 9-1 year 7 months with the inlaws
Nov 9th&10th-1 year since the mis carriage of my twins...i miss my babies..they are in a much better place(send your siblings 1 by 1 or 2 by 2.....tell them we will take special care of you....)
Nov 22nd-nephew C is 14 months
Nov 29th-nephew L is 14 months
Dec 4th-I turn 29. My only wish and prayer is to be pregnant before this date...
Dec 9th-1 year 8 months with the inlaws

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; September 6th, 2009 at 06:12 PM.
September 7th, 2009, 12:58 PM
**9-7-09** cd 18- 3 dpo

I feel so annoyed today...hope this feeling wears off... 1/4 of this month is going to be gone by the end of tonight.... every year i get Labor day confused thinking it is Memorial day...but when I first woke up...I had completely forgot that today was a Holiday....my morning brain just doesnt seem to be there.....especially with all these mixed hormones going on in my body...well...i put a piece a mail out for the mail lady....and kept wondering why she was not getting my mail...then a little later after that I said to my hubby....hope your brother doesn't cuss you out for not taking out the trash last night....all to find out um...its a national holiday so now im just plain embarassed what a way to start my day... it's 3:19pm and I am counting down to when hubby leaves for work and for when my inlaws come home from their grandma's surprised 90th bday. After I get my laundry done and straighten up my room...I will be relaxing all day...catching up on J.M. journals and writing letters back to my little sis in law, my brother and a friend. Tomorrow I will get back into the swing of things...and cant wait to hit the gym....I have to hold my self off of weighing myself til this friday...cause when i do it too often i get discouraged too often. ***i need a weight loss buddy***((( the only thing going on with my cycle so far....is im moody & sensitive bbs, that is just about it))) Like I say every cycle I do not get too exited til the 28th day. We need a storm for Sept.....out of Ttc,Ttc 1st, Ttc 1 year + and Ttc after Loss "Who wants to start the storm???

September 7th, 2009, 05:22 PM
**9-7-09** cd 18- 3 dpo post 2

So when it got to be 5pm I remembered that today is my younger brother's 1 year wedding anniversary to his wife...I hope they have a very special day today. (they are the parents to my 2nd nephew Lorenzo) also this time last year I had to deal with day 1 of af.....so glad i dont have to worry about af today I celebrate everyday that I am not dealing with af.
Sept 9-1 year 5 months with the inlaws
Sept 12- my last day taking my 2nd month of fertilityblend
Nov 9th&10th-1 year since the mis carriage of my twins...i miss my babies..they are in a much better place(send your siblings 1 by 1 or 2 by 2.....tell them we will take special care of you....)
Dec 4th-I turn 29. My only wish and prayer is to be pregnant before this date...

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; September 7th, 2009 at 06:44 PM.
September 7th, 2009, 11:27 PM
**9-8-09** cd 19- 4

Hey its 2 17am and I am waiting for my hubby to come home this hour before 3a.m. because I am so tired I am ready for him to be home...if he decides to stay awake for an hour then I might work on a family member's letter til my hubby is ready to call it a night...cause he always does his online stuff real quick....neway I had a fun day/night spending a lot of time catching up on old and new ttc journals & preg journals...I never get bored of reading. Even though its sad when mis carriages happen...I think its really strong of a woman to come back to her journal and start her journey all over again....that is exactly what I would do if i ever had to go down that road again...I pray not. wow they have so many different forums on here.... im watching this baby show called Babies Special Delivery a recording of it...this lady has been married to her husband for 20 years...and they are finally having their first baby...she is like 42 years old....that is true dedication of a marriage....I would of liked to read her ttc journal. I look foward to going to the gym later today...well i want to read some more journals before my hubby gets here...hope everyone has a great day!!!!

September 8th, 2009, 04:20 PM
**9-8-09** cd 19- 4 post 2

I
am tired.... everyday that we go to the gym is a great day!!! why? I dont think about Ttc and I get away from the house and it almost feels as good as vacation. I am happy with the fact I have lost 9 pounds since July 29th,09. Hubby and I are doing a competition each a month...to beat eachother to our personal goals..... he wants to be 167 pounds and I want to be 230 pounds or less by Oct 8th......one of us could win, or both of us could win...but we are rewarding ourselves if we reach our goals....he pick the place we go on a date to, and i pick the place we eat at....only time will tell...so though our fitness needs are polar opposites...we are a team! That is what I need for a boost. when i was going to go on a ttc break....i had stopped writing in my ttc journal...now that it is gone...I plan on buying a new one...Im kinda going crazy without one....call me crazy...but my mind thought about this crazy funky baby girl name...that would not get out of my head...so i wrote that name down in my regular journal...i forgot to talk to my hubby about it earlier today...hopefully i can remember in the early a.m. i hate it so much that i love it.....i wonder what he is going to think? if he ends up liking it....it would be our future third girls name.....the 2 boys name and the 2 girl names that we have are Set. my mom long ago thought i was crazy for having to have names when i havent had a pregnancy that has stick yet....I just love being in the Know.....but enough about all that...i cant wait to go to the gym in 2 days on 9-10-09

September 8th, 2009, 06:10 PM

my 1st nephew Charlie will be 1 years old sept 22,09

my 2nd nephew Lorenzo will be 1 years old sept 29th,09

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; September 8th, 2009 at 07:20 PM.
September 8th, 2009, 11:11 PM
**9-9-09** cd 20- 5 (1 year 5 months with inlaws)

hey its 1 20am and I can not wait for my hubby to come home around 3a.m. I miss him. Did you look at the latest pictures of my nephews??? I can look at their pictures all day....they are even better in person. The girl in the picture with my nephew Lorenzo is my baby sister....some people say she looks similar to what I looked like when I was a lot younger. I so need to catch up on writing those 3 letters that I keep talking about....I be slacking since I do other things...neways i cant wait for one or all of us to get a sept very very soon!!! also i cant wait for late Aug, Sept and eary Oct ddclub ladies to start delivering their little ones also im ready for fall 2009!!!

Last menstrual period: Fri, August 21st ,2009
Ovulation date: Fri, September 4th ,2009
Conception date: Sat, September 5th ,2009
Implantation date: Sun, September 13th ,2009
Due date: Sat, May 29th ,2010

sept 12-my last day taking(2nd month)of fertilityblend,sept 13th switching back to prenatals

Sept 18th-6 months that my mom in law R.I.P.
.................................................. ......................................
Oct 18-7 months m.i.l. r.i.p.
.................................................. .....................................
Nov 9th&10th-1 year since the mis carriage of my twins...i miss my babies..they are in a much better place(send your siblings 1 by 1 or 2 by 2.....tell them we will take special care ....)
Nov 18-8 months since m.i.l. r.i.p.
.................................................. .....................................
Dec 18-9 months since m.i.l. r.i.p.
Dec 22nd-nephew C is 15 months
Dec 29th-nephew L is 15 months
.................................................. ................................
Jan 1,2010 1st day of 2010
Jan 9,2010 1 year 9 months with the inlaws
Jan 11,2010 1 year that I have been with J.M. !!!!
Jan 18,2010 10 months since m.i.l. r.i.p.
Jan 22,2010-nephew C is 16 months
Jan 29,2010-nephew L is 16 months
.......................................................................................
Feb 8,2010-my hubby turns 27 years old
Feb 9,2010 1 year 10 months with the inlaws
Feb 18th,2010 11 months since m.i.l. r.i.p. & also my dad's bday
Feb 22,2010-nephew C is 17 months
Feb 29th,2010(& or March 1st) nephew L is 17 months
.................................................. ....................................
March 9th,2010-1 year 11 months with inlaws
March 18,2010-1 year since m.i.l. r.i.p.
March 22,2010-nephew C is 18 months
March 29th,2010-nephew L is 18 months
.................................................. ..................................
April 9th,2010-2 years with the inlaws
...................................................................................
May 24th,2010-My 8 year wedding anniversary to my hubby!!!

September 9th, 2009, 07:39 PM
**9-9-09** cd 20- 5 post #2

I am so so so tired!!! after running to 3 stores spending 30 mins to an hour in each...then coming home and we putting away like 100 + things...then making dinner for hubby and I....it felt like I was in the gym 2-3 hours.....I am so glad that I can finally relax. Today was my fun eatting day....tomorrow and for one whole month...I will be very strict with my diet and heavy excercise...my goal is to get to 230 pounds or less by Oct 8th. Next month I get my cellphone(yea) ive been without since the end of July I think....too long when the people I know...Love talking to me...Im more of a text type of chick....I got myself a pair of athletic sneakers and I am happy about that...cause the last time I got my very own pair was back in 2007. So I am very happy!!!! I do not take anything I get new for granted. Neway tomorrow hubby and I go to the gym, then I will be watching a movie with my big sis in law that I live with...and it's her pick. After that I look forward to when hubby goes to work...so I can get some me time. I found out from my sis in law that she plans to try to nurse my nephew til he is 2 years...I think my sister in law loves mommy hood. I wassss thinking I would do what my mom did...which was breast feed til the baby is 1 years old....but now I am thinking I would keep on breastfeeding til my future kids could walk and talk properly or 1 years old......but I guess I will really know when my time comes......just talked to the hubby and I asked him about if he wants a boy or a girl and he saids he is set on wanting twins and will start praying for twins again....Im glad that he still has the desire for the same as last year...I think 2007 & 2008 was when we found out that is what we desire......so nothing wrong with believing,hoping, praying, talking and dreaming that one day we will be holding our precious twins,sons,daughters,son or daughter in our arms some day. We talked about that weird baby girl name that appeared in my head the other day and he was saying that No he doesnt like the name but does like that the name is different....so 2 days sitting on the name...I dont like that name after all....I hope no more weird names try to creep in my head like that ever again.....I finally got that special photo ablum that will contain Only my late mother in law's photos...my hubby actually picked it out...and I think that is how it was suppose to go. With learning about my first encounter with death 4 months after I had my miscarriage of my twins...Ive learned that I didnt really know how much I loved her or would miss her til she was gone forever(til i join her in Heaven someday) and it pushes me to want to be closer to my love ones and to love everyone more...even my enemies.....I thought i was a loving person before...but im a mush ball now....probally why i cry more than ever now....(((( on ttc front the only symptom im really having is sensitive nipples nothing crazy)))) come back and visit me when i am 11-12 dpo. Oh my sister in law said that she can tell I lose weight so that is encouraging and she said to take the weight loss slow...which i also will.... I heard the slower the better and more likely a person will keep the weight off and life style change...so im trying. neway i could keep rambling...but i will let my journal go btw i bought a ttc natural journal and a weight loss journal....i have to have something real offline to journal my thoughts...hoping everyone has a great week and weekend!!!

September 10th, 2009, 08:20 PM
starrsgirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I like your cute pics! Good luck with the workouts! It's always hard to get in the groove of a routine.

Missing 2 little beans (Aug 07, Oct 08)
Blog (Running with Emmett)

September 10th, 2009, 08:25 PM
**9-10-09** cd 21- 6

(thanks starrsgirl!!!!)

Hey I am watching an adoption story...love this show. I got to hold my 11 month old nephew Charlie for a little bit while watching a movie with my sister in law earlier today....he is so tall when i stand him on my thighs....he is about the height of a 2 year old..I enjoyed the gym earlier before that movie... my bbs are still sensitive no other symptoms still.. tomorrow I plan to clean the bathrooms and get my bedroom to look the way I want it....Im counting down to when my hubby gets home in 4 hours...anyway i am going to go so I can finish reading everyone's journals...its time for a story as soon as possible!!!

September 11th, 2009, 10:01 PM
**9-11-09** cd 22- 7
because it took me so long to do other things...i decided to take a long walk in the sun instead of clean the bathrooms...they arent bad....but they could use a little touch up...i always say a bathroom is not clean til it smells like flowers....i do not like the smell of nothing. so my goal is to muster up my energy in the afternoon of tomorrow to clean.....because sunday i will be chilln with the hubby. I look foward to hitting the gym tomorrow. I love this blue...I do not know what took me so long to use it... so on and off I have been crying about the fact that it is most likely that af will come...its hard for me to ever be positive...I try to reason myself into why me??? and really the answer is God knows.

September 12th, 2009, 09:57 PM
**9-12-09** cd 23- 8

Hey went to the gym with my hubby earlier and LOVED every min of it. I want to cry for the people out there that really want to see me get my as I watch a lot of others get their s but every time I get af it just humbles me and that is not a bad thing. I did achieve my goal of cleaning both bathrooms yea to that!!! now if i could get this bedroom together.....my hubby has today off...i usually get really lazy when he is around and even am attempted to take a nap.....i love him and i feel relaxed around him...he thinks at times im bored of him....boy is my hubby wrong!!! watching the news up til he comes home......i found out that there are people out there that are trying to get the Swine flu...and that there are people out there throwwing Swine Flu parties....can ya believe it??? they said they are trying to get it because they are tired of hearing it.....a doctor saids they do not give the swine flu shot to children under 6 months and so they could get infected with that and older people could get it...so that doctor dis agrees with those people...ok im really exited because on one of the Dr phills next week....its going to have this lady's story about how she wants to be pregnant with her first baby so baddddd that its affecting her marriage and her husband actually wants to divorce her.....(i could be wrong) but i can relate to her story...i think the subject matter is people with Strong Urges. so i can not wait to see this episode!!!! in 7 days I will know if af or i cant believe how fast this 2ww is going for me. still having the sensitive bbs...I kinda forget what else I was going to write so I am going to go ahead and wrap this post up.((( thanks for all you ladies who are kind enough to check on me)))

September 12th, 2009, 10:39 PM
**9-13-09** cd 24- 9

Hey!! 6 more days til I find out if af or also yesterday was my last day of fertilityblend...and today I switch to prenatals....for the rest of my life....but a nice J.M. lady gave me a helpful tip of (Geritol Complete Multivitamins) It worked for her and so many others...one lady got pregnant her first cycle...(Thanks Charity!!!) Now I will be on the hunt to find this multivitamin...that is going to be my 1st week of Oct plan i hope it is at a local store. and i hope it is not as expensive as fertilityblend......if hubby and I ever decide to try fertilityblend again...we will have to stick it out and do 3 months straight because that is what they recommend....i only did 2 months.....because I just got too depressed...the more i do to try to get pregnant the more depressed I become when af hits... so i am trying to do the relax approach til I get better emotionally& physically. 1 hour and half before my hubby will be home yea! im tired...If everything went ok and we caught the eggie...today is suppose to be my implantation date. I see that a lot of girls are changing their profile pictures/avaters & siggy....feeling the fall spirit...ive felt it long ago...I plan on getting a lot of offline things done....while hubby is online a lot on and off....I dont know why and do not know how long...but Ive been avoiding bd which I have heard that is a sign that af is right around the corner...does anyone have an opinion on this? I think im going to try my hardest around 8pm or 11pm to catch up on reading everyone's journals....is anyone in either ttc,ttc1st or ttc after loss going to get their before Sept 14th/15th that is when I think someone will get theirs....or after those dates...I hope I am wrong though...I have been having this feeling since like sept 7th or 8th....neway I hope everyone has a great week!!!!

September 13th, 2009, 09:36 AM
9-13-09 cd 24-9

Ive lost 10 pounds now...yea! i cant wait til i have lost 20 pounds total....that is when i start really looking different.... well a girl from ttc has prooved my feeling wrong...I had a feeling back on 9-8-09 that someone would get their sept 14th or 15th and she got hers today!!! yea!!! I love being prooved wrong when it comes to s its better sooner than later....she really thought she was going to get af....so t hat must be a really current feeling among women that soon find out they are pregnant.....hubby is super sleeping in..I have so much on my mind....

September 13th, 2009, 05:35 PM
9-13-09 cd 24-9 3rd post

I have been emotional most of this cycle....but I do have some good news that i will be getting the 100 count of
(GeritolCompleteMultivitamins) on the 24th....that is unless I get a by some miracle...

September 14th, 2009, 10:15 PM
9-14-09 cd 25-10 & 9-15-09 cd 26-11

this post is first talking about 9-14 this time last year on 9-14-08.... my inlaws,hubby and I were helping my inlaws move from that tiny apartment to the new house that we all currently live in...then as soon as they were all done...a hurricane decided to fly through ohio....and i didnt think it was possibly...it was like a really really bad wind storm that did its damage....hubby and I got to stay behind in the apartment and there was no power for like 3 days i was miserable!!! This house also did not have power and my inlaws had to go stay at her parents house....she was like 9 months pregnant and we were waiting for her to have her son at any time....we ate a cold meal at her parents house...all they had was a gas stove...but i was polite and ate it like it was the best thing on earth(which i could tell that it still was) the dessert was awesome...I also had gotten pregnant sometime at the end of Sept2008.....that ended in m/c nov 2008....but i have so moved on.... This 9-14 totally beautiful!!!! last year we were waiting for my nephew to be born...this year we are waiting for him to turn 1 years old. I hope they do something special for him on the 22nd I enjoyed myself at the gym earlier today. Now for my 9-15-09 post.... In 2 hours my hubby will be home...and I need to read everyone's journals to see if I can find some s so I hope everyone has a beautiful day. laterz( to anyone who prays... pray that my emotions wont go crazy if af comes my way, thanks so much!!! )

oh to anyone interested in that geritol complete multivitamins(that a lot of girls say helps a person to get pregnant quick...it can be found at cvs!!! and to those who are looking for a calorie counter like myself...they can be found at cvs,walmart and meijer.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search