Jessi P's Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2009, 08:52 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
So our story.
We got pregnant over Thanksgiving weekend. Not planned but still super excited when we found out. We got a positive test Dec 10th. I started spotting but this was totally normal for me. Still I didn't want to take any chances. Everything was going "normal" for me but for some reason I was way paranoid with this one. This was my third pregnancy. At 10 weeks we thought we lost the baby. I went to the bathroom and passed a large clot. At the time I thought it was the baby. We went to the ER and they did an U/S and they found the baby heartbeat and all. Then at 13 weeks heard the heartbeat in the office we were in the clear. We started shopping and being so excited finally. Then at 15 weeks I had some weird cramping. They got me in right away. It turns out the baby's heart had stopped beating just after my last appointment. We were devastated.
After the m/c my cycles were all wonky, way heavy and super painful. I was like whoo something is wrong. So I went back to the dr. They found a polyp in my uterus . So I had a second D&C in August of 2009.
September 2009 we start finally actively trying again. Even though we weren't planning before we decided we did want another. September was a bust . I started spotting on Sep 12th about 6dpo. I thought wohoo success. Cervical spotting is not abnormal for me. I spotted all the way to AF. It picked up just before AF. It was a weird cycle all around. I think my allergy medicine played into it but not for sure. I have since done some reading that without fertile CM the little swimmers only live about 2 hours. I would suspect this was our problem.
October 2009 stopped allergy meds. Had EWCM and all the other good CM I am used to. DH and I dtd during these days and the days leading up to it.
4dpo started spotting, more like cervical spotting...
5dpo spotting still but stopped spotting that night.
6dpo nothing when I woke. Some spotting during the middle of the day. By evening it has stopped again.
This is where I am at now. Not sure but there seems to be less spotting this cycle. Maybe this isn't going to be the same as last month. I am not sure. But I thought if I was writing it down then I will know more about each day and incident instead of trying to remember. So here is the start of my journal. Honestly hope its short LOL.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

October 11th, 2009, 12:33 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
Its very nice to see you finally decide to start your journal...I hope your stay is very short as well...and that you see a this cycle.

October 11th, 2009, 05:31 PM
So 7dpo no spotting today. Hmmm another wonky cycle but maybe this one has more promise . I have zero symptoms. That is normal for me. I guess we shall see.

Thanks Nayomi.

October 12th, 2009, 10:47 AM
8 DPO so far had some creamy CM followed by some spotting. And some CM streaked with blood last night. I am also kind of cranky pms today which can't be a good sign. Looks like I was right last week when I thought I was out but I will hold out until Sunday.

October 12th, 2009, 04:07 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
I know its wishful thinking but I hope that is implantation bleeding...does this spotting usually happen to you around this time in your cycles?

October 14th, 2009, 08:32 PM
9dpo cramping and some light spotting mostly on the TP. Nausea after dinner and heartburn. Could only eat a little it.
10dpo cramping on and off all day and the spotting is picking up. Again with the Nausea and heartburn after dinner. Ate ok but still feel

So glad I have an appointment tomorrow with the OB to get things checked out. I am a total stress basket. Spotting is normal for me but this is more like preperiod spotting then pregnancy spotting .

October 16th, 2009, 06:56 AM
Cycle day 27 AF due on Sunday. Had a good appointment with the OB. He is doing and HCG test.... I hope I get the results before I lose my mind.
I am feeling a little naueseaous this morning after brushing my teeth. I hope thats a good sign. I POAS this morning and it was BFN.
Hope it was just to early.

October 19th, 2009, 11:06 PM
AF showed late Sunday night October 18th. On to cycle #3. I am not charting, or really TTC. We are not going to worry about "timing" or anything this month. We are going to give this a no thought month and see what happens. So I will be back to post in a month LOL.

October 23rd, 2009, 11:47 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar ***Only 1 wish***
hey...im going through what you are going through about this cycle/month...of just relaxing and not worrying and all that...i hope things look up for you and you find yourself with a sooner than soon..

Dec
nephews Charlie 6, Lorenzo 6
nieces Tamara 2, Arielle 9 months, Lillian 4 mos
Jan Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 2, Arielle 10 months Lillian 5 months.Feb Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara2,Arielle 11months Lillian 6 months
March Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 2 Arielle 1 ys old Lillian 7 mos
April Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 3,Arielle 1ys Lillian 8 mos
May Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 3 Arielle 1ys Lillian 9 mos
June my daughter turns 3,Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 Tamara3 Arielle 1 Lillian 10mos
July Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 Tamara 3 Arielle 1 Lillian 11 months
Aug Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 tamara 3 arielle 1ys old Lillian 1
Sept Charlie 7 Lorenzo 7 tamara 3 arielle 1ys Lillian 1ys

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts
November 7th, 2009, 06:45 PM
So AF is due November 14th. Had one incident of ewcm with blood yesterday November 6th and one incident of cm with blood today November 7th. Think I am on cycle day 21 today. So spotting on CD 20 and 21. This seems to be a little later than last month to start spotting and so far its just a drop or two mixed with CM. Not the preperiod spotting but that might come next week about Wednesday. I am not holding out a lot of hope for this cycle since we missed most of the month to DTD with DH and the kids being sick. I guess we will see in a week. Next month back to charting and all the stuff.

Edit to add yes spotting seems to start about CD 19 or 20 and go right on through to the period. I just rechecked my calendar. No idea what is going on or if its connected to us not getting pregnant. It is super annoying and depressing all at once.

Last edited by JessP; November 7th, 2009 at 06:48 PM.
December 10th, 2009, 11:53 AM
AF came on CD 33 last cycle.

This cycle I have no idea. I might be about 8dpo. So far no spotting but it should be here in a couple days if I have a normal cycle. Eh TTCAL sucks!

December 11th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Had two incidents of spotting on TP last night 8dpo. Had one this morning at 9 dpo. I have a request into my military dr to go back to my OB. So thankful my OB said to give it three cycles and come back. This was the third one. Although by the time I get in we might be close to done with a fourth one or in this case actual #5 of trying . Such a bummer.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search