Natalie's Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 20th, 2010, 07:42 AM
Natalie_Snow's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ty, Judy!

I just found out I shouldn't eat soy while TTC and during the 1st tri. Ooops, now i am wondering if eggs and cow milk would be enough as a source of protein for me..

My temps are wacky and I do not know what's going on with my cycle. Well, I actually haven't been able to sleep good for the past two nights therefore it could have affected my temps. I am going to start using OPKs in 2 days! yay! I love POAS!
April 20th, 2010, 07:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
hon, I can't see your siggie so can't check your chart but I hope your temps settle down soon (until O that is!).

I heard nuts and legumes are also a great source of protein but you probably know about that already.

Good luck on your OPKs!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

April 20th, 2010, 07:55 AM
ditto i hope that OPKs will help me determine O and fix those erratic temps.

I feel like I am going to starve to death... I love soy, strawberries, cherries, cantaloupe, cucumbers..
Avoid These Foods If You Are Trying To Conceive

I guess we have to try to buy more organic fruits. We do go to our local farmer's market and they have some delicious tomatoes..

Last edited by Natalie_Snow; April 27th, 2010 at 06:39 AM.
April 21st, 2010, 07:29 AM
Today is CD 14 & My temps are going crazy! I have no idea what's wrong with them! up and down, up and down! I've never had that happen before! I have no idea if FF will be able to detect my O day with such spikes..I've just used my first OPK and it's definitely negative. The second line was very very faint. I do not know if I should test again tomorrow or wait till the day after tomorrow.

Here's my vent. A girl i went to the university with just told me she's having a second baby due in October. I am happy for her but I am also sad at the same time. She had a wild wild life during the university years and had infections.. She got married and had a baby less than a year ago..she's pg again. I don't think I envy her or anything.. because those are not my babies.... but I am so sad that i still do not have a baby ((. We started TTC while she was PG with her first one....why is it taking forever???

I keep thinking how dumb I was that I did not get PG at 20... we were newlyweds and we had one great health care plan....we did not try then because i thought I had to finish my bachelor's and master's degrees first and become a teacher. I've done that but I do not even want to think about my career anymore. I just want to hold my baby .

My FIL's wife has a daughter who's also 24 and she has a four year old baby. It's like she's living my dream.. I've always wanted to be a young parent... I guess it's not going to happen (. We've been married for 4 years now and still no kids . I do not want to be sad but what are the chances of having a healthy pg after 2 m/c? Gotta stay positive, right?

Last edited by Natalie_Snow; April 27th, 2010 at 06:39 AM.
April 21st, 2010, 03:19 PM
I've just done a very naughty thing! I adjusted my BBT temps on CD 12 and CD13 because those spikes hurt my eyes! lol Actually my graph looks normal after I adjusted it. yay!

Last edited by Natalie_Snow; April 27th, 2010 at 06:40 AM.
April 21st, 2010, 04:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Do you know why you had spikes? I had them too but they were because I slept in one day, and the next day it was because of wine

I'm sorry all these people around you have the babies you want so badly (well I'm not sorry they have them, but sorry you don't). I work with a girl who is 3 months pregnant so I try to avoid her! I know the feeling. I waited so long (I'm 30), but I guess it's a good thing because I only met DH 3 years ago and before that I was with someone else who I wouldn't want to be with anymore lol
I wish I met DH 10 years ago and had babies right away!

Good luck, I hope you get that pos OPK soon and that we'll both be in the Jan DDC - I think we were in the Nov DDC together but you had your loss just when I got there so our paths didn't cross much.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

April 21st, 2010, 04:20 PM
Thank you so much Judy!! I know what you mean!

I think I had those spikes because I slept in those two days and took my temps at 9a.m. instead of 7 a.m... I am not worried about them anymore because i adjusted the temps and they look normal now .

wow. Yeah, we were in the Nov DDC together but I experienced a very early loss (possibly chemical PG) and had to leave... I hope we'll both be in the January 2011 DDC and this time we stay there and have H&H 9 months!!!!

I am pretty much going nuts...and I am tired of researching stories about a successful pregnancy after two miscarriages. i thought I was fine but i do not think i am... I am a total wreck.. I feel like a failure. I'm eating ice-cream right now and crying...
I have a very important exam in 3 days and i cannot make myself go study for it because all I can think of is TTC. and i know that nothing can help me but a sticky BFP.

Last edited by Natalie_Snow; April 21st, 2010 at 04:28 PM.
April 21st, 2010, 04:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
oh hon don't cry!!
Enjoy your ice cream though!! I have some too but I have to lose some weight lol I gained 14 lbs since the wedding in October, I feel like I shouldn't eat anything. Anyways sorry to hijack.

Don't cry! You will scare away the eggie! You will get that sticky very sticky BFP!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

April 22nd, 2010, 01:48 PM
Thank you hon!!

I gained 8 lbs since my first m/c in December by eating tons of chocolate...

I decided to take additional 50 mg of B6...it's supposed to lenghten my LP. My LP is only 11 days which is not very good. I am so happy I may be able to increase it without progesterone supplements..DH is going to pick me up some on the way from work. yay! i am so excited!!!
April 23rd, 2010, 06:37 AM
I'm in a such great mood!!! Since my doc did not find anything wrong with me and I think I have a short LP (11 days) and low progesterone.... I am gonna take B6 and hopefully fix it!!! I am feeling optimistic I am going to get a sticky BFP this cycle or the following one !!! yay!!!

Today is CD 16 and OPK is still negative (but it's getting darker!!)

April 25th, 2010, 06:40 AM
I cannot wait to get a positive OPK!! I should get it today or tomorrow. I thought that my temps would go up this morning but instead they stayed exactly the same as yesterday! what are the chances to have 98.34F temp for two days in a raw? not 98.35 or 98.3 but exactly the same temps??? (I double checked!)

I am so positive and hopeful this cycle... i know I am going to get a sticky BFP this time!!! 3rd time's a charm!!

April 25th, 2010, 09:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope you get you positive OPK soon! You have fertile CM so it shouldn't take much longer!!
I hope the B6 helps!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

April 25th, 2010, 10:34 AM
thank you Judy!!!! I just tested and got my very first positive OPK!!! yay!!! Should i continue testing with OPKs for the next couple of days?

April 25th, 2010, 06:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I usually test until I get a negative, but it's up to you! It's not necessary
Now go jump on DH!! And catch the eggie!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

April 26th, 2010, 06:32 AM
yay!

This beautiful morning I really expected to see a temp rise..instead it dropped!!!! oh no, it means I have a short LP again! Maybe today is an O day?

Call me weird but I think I'm PG ...I have this strange turning in my stomach that happened both times I was PG! I have the same feeling when i am very nervous during a university exam but i am not nervous about anything right now. hmmm... we'll see. I know it's way too early to feel anything. well, maybe i am feeling O!

My OPK is negative today...hmmm. I have no idea what it means. Have i O on CD 18 or 19? well as long as I end up with a sticky pregnancy i do not really care about an exact day

Last edited by Natalie_Snow; April 26th, 2010 at 11:39 AM.
April 26th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Natalie, I was looking at your chart earlier today and I was thinking it looks like a temp dip today! I think that's what it is I hope it will go up tomorrow and in a few days you should get CH (knock on wood and bite my tongue!!)

Baby girl born Feb 2013

April 26th, 2010, 09:40 PM
thank you Judy!!!!! knock on wood!!
It took me a while to figure out what CH means.. I had to google it lol. I should have realized that it means FF cross hair.

Last edited by Natalie_Snow; April 27th, 2010 at 06:17 AM.
April 27th, 2010, 06:28 AM
Today is CD 20 an my temps went up!!!! yay! I hope they stay up!!

I've had bad cramping yesterday and pain in my ovaries..Therefore I probably O yesterday. My bbs are sore and my nipples are so tender!!! My nipples never hurt except when I am PG. However it's impossible to have symptoms so early on..I believe it could actually be the aftermath of my m/c.

I have to promise myself not to become discouraged or devastated if I get a BFN this cycle. Since this is my first cycle after m/c, I have a good chance that my body isn't ready for another PG. It took me two cycles to get PG after my first m/c.

I am not in the mood to BD anymore....I am not sure if we still should do it just in case if i O late..oh well, we'll see about that.
April 27th, 2010, 06:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I really think you Od yesterday!! I don't know if you still want to BD, it's worth a shot to cover your bases. Up to you. By the way the sore nips are probably from Oing, that is my most reliable sign that I have Od. It happens to me every cycle at O time!
I hope you caught the eggie.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

April 29th, 2010, 05:59 AM
I got CH!!! I am not sure how accurate it is though because i had to get up at 4.30 yesterday and I woke up at 5.45 this morning (because I needed to pee!! isn't it an early PG sign? lol)... so those temps are probably wrong...
My right bb hurts so much (much more than my left one)!!! Maybe it's a good sign?

I am debating on a CD I should test on... during my first pg I got a BFP at 8DPO..during my second pg only at 12 dpo..I know I said I wanted to test on May,9 (13 DPO)....because it's Sunday and if I find out I am pg, I could try to see a doc on Moday..
Another reason i wanted to test on May,9 is because it's the Great Victory Holiday and maybe it'd be a good sign... I need my own great victory in the fight for a STICKY BFP...
However, I know myself..and I won't be able to wait till 13DPO. lol.. so when should I test? My next AF is due May, 7 (11 DPO). I think I will test at 9 DPO.

We had a great day in Nashville yesterday!! We went to the zoo and it was so enjoyable to walk around and look at all those animals.. but there was a bummer.... so many little kids!!! their parents are so lucky to have them!!! One of my biggest dreams is to go to the zoo with my DH & our children... last time we visited the zoo was back in 2008 and we thought that next time we'd have our baby with us..ha! nope, still no baby, I am not even pg!

Last edited by Natalie_Snow; April 29th, 2010 at 01:29 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search