Amy's journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 2nd, 2010, 03:44 PM
msshamis23's Avatar Don't dream it, BE IT!
I'm fairly new here. I only discovered this entire message board when I had my first loss in March, I'so an introduction is probably in order.

I'm Amy. I'm twenty three years old and live on the surface of the sun. No really. I've been married to my husband Rodney since November of 09, but have known him since I was sixteen. I have a three year old little girl, with an ex. She was unplanned.

Rodney and I have been trying to conceive since June 09, and had an ectopic in March. Went through chemo to terminate the pregnancy, and had a very hard few months since then.

My first cycle since the ectopic was May 21st, and lasted until June 3rd. My doctor assured me it was normal, and it wasn't any different then my previous cycles prior to the ectopic, besides being a little bit longer.

According to a few menstrual calculators, I was supposed to have a visit from AF June 18-June 21st. Still hasn't shown up. I took a pg test using clearblue digital on June 29th, and it came back negative. If she's still not here by next Tuesday i'm going to test again.

Though I have been really nauseous lately, and have been throwing up a lot (sorry for the tmi) this is exactly how I felt when I was pregnant with Kiki, and with the ectopic. My bbs are sore, but not overly so. I cannot recall how they felt last time, so I don't really have anything to compare on. The one thing that concerns me is that I could possibly be pregnant, but it might be ectopic and that could be a reason why it's showing BFN on the home pg tests. I'm trying not to think about it, and trying to stay positive. But that thought is lurking in the back of my mind.

Today i've been sicker than usual. Dizzy, and lightheaded because of lack of food. I have eaten, but it just all comes up too fast so it doesn't keep me full for long. I've been drinking milk to try and coat my stomach and keep me full, but even a few sips of that isn't staying down. I know it's not anything like the stomach flu because i'd be a lot more miserable, and I just have a feeling.

I keep hoping for that BFP, and hoping that I can join the Feb ddc, but i'm not banking anything on it. If my test still shows BFN on Tues, then i'm going to make a doc appointment.
~Forever missin' our little angel.
http://msshamisdavis.blogspot.com/

Thank you to Katie (Shortcake) for my beautiful siggy!

July 7th, 2010, 12:09 PM
Well, still no AF, so I retested using First Response test, and alas it too, was BFN! This is soo frustrating! I've been having really bad pains, and i'm still really nauseated, so it's almost like i'm either Oing, or AF is trying to come, or something. At this point though, I really just want AF to come, so I can continue charting, and feel a little bit more in control.

What certainly didn't help was the night before I took the test, I dreamt I took the test, and it came back BFP, and I was soo overjoyed. It felt so real! Even after I woke up, and then I realized it had been a dream, and when I did take the test and it was BFN it was all the more disappointing. I almost felt cheated.

Maybe it's just my body, ya know? Maybe i'm just skipping July, and in August i'll be on my regular schedule. Or that's what i'm hoping for at least. Right now though to help get my mind off of things, and to help the wait i've been watching a lot of Michael Winslow stand-up. Ya know, the guy from Police Academy that can do all those noises and voices?

Laughter helps a little anyway.

July 20th, 2010, 03:43 PM
Well, AF finally came on July 16. Though she's been kinda weird. It was medium flow for like a day and a half, and now it's only brown spotting. Very very light spotting. So I don't really know what's going on. Still feeling nauseated, but that's normal with AF.

At this point and time, i'm not sure what to think.

August 8th, 2010, 08:57 AM
There has to be something in the water, or the air or something. BFP are surrounding many many ladies at TTCAL, and i'm hoping that this cycle I can join on that bandwagon.

I have four more days to test. I'd test now, but I have to wait til DH gets paid to get a test, and that's on the day that AF is due, so might as well wait--no matter how much the wait is killing me.

August 9th, 2010, 03:06 PM
Another one of those evil dreams. I dreamt last night that I took a digi pg test while on vacation and it came up pregnant. I thought I was seeing things so, I took another one and it had the same results. I was so overjoyed and happy. Then I woke up, waiting to test, or on AF and it made me really depressed.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search