Dzine's Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 28th, 2006, 08:48 AM
dzine21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
June 28-06

It's been 2 weeks since little bean has been gone. I'm on the road to recovery and bding! Hopefully we will get pg again really soon. I'm glad I moved over to the ttc after a loss. I feel at home over here now. I love ttc but I think I got my sign that I wasn't supposed to be there. Now come on BFP!

</div>
June 29th, 2006, 08:33 AM
I'm sad today. Addie lost her baby too. Why does this happen? No new from me today.

I did get new siggies that are way cool though.

</div>
June 30th, 2006, 07:05 AM
I had a terrible night last night. Dh and I went out for a drink with a friend and all was well. On the way home he brings up a huge mistake I made 3 yrs ago, before we were married. I bawled. I felt so guilty when it happened and then dh was so stuck on that not ever happening. I felt like $hlt, then and now. We talked about it and everything is fine now. I feel like crap today though. I went to sleep 2 hr late and didn't sleep well at all. I feel just icky today. I almost think I may have a UTI. I'm terribly nausiated. Just plain crap!

</div>
June 30th, 2006, 11:34 AM
Miles
I am sorry about your loss hun and sorry about everything. If I knew why some ppl had to go through it while others did I would tell you but I wounder that as all. I am glad you feel at home here! We love to have you but dont want you here for too long! Also once you do get pg we dont like to see you back! Again sorry about your loss hun.
July 5th, 2006, 11:13 AM
thanks miles! 7/5/06

Had ewcm during a bm over the weekend. Was really excited. dh didn't get to my parents house until a day later. We had to wait until we got home last night to bd. I still seemed to have plenty of ewcm though. I made dh bd at 12-I was so tired. I had to get up for work today. My chart is starting to have the same pattern as last month though--way early, I know. I'm Oing really late. I hope we bd again tonight to catch the eggie this month... strangest thing ever.Before we got pg-I thought for sure we were going to have a girl. after the m/c now I swear it'll be a boy. I'm thinking of talking dh into liking the name Nolan.

</div>
July 6th, 2006, 03:20 PM
Miles
If your temps go up more I would say CD21 you oed hun. Good luck!
July 10th, 2006, 11:09 AM
7/10/06
So FF changed my o date. I'm kinda mad. I wasn't planning on that so we hadn't bded. But I'm excited that my chart looks really silimar to last months. Yippy!! Maybe something good will come from this!

</div>
July 10th, 2006, 06:19 PM
Miles
Sorry FF changed your O date, I hate it when that happens. I hope you still had a good chance, and kept BDing just in case!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search