Julia's Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 28th, 2006, 09:55 AM
juls2006
Jun. 28

nothing to write.....just wanted to start my journal!
June 30th, 2006, 11:37 AM
Miles
LMFAO!
June 30th, 2006, 03:19 PM
juls2006
jun 30

WTH is wrong with my temps this month? FF says I O'd and the ladies on the charting board agreed, but I'm beginning to have my doubts. why are my temps so low? and I'm not having a very good feeling about this month. I have pains on both sides and this weird twingy feeling right by my bellybutton. and I've had a crampy, bloated feeling ever since I O'd( if I even did). this month sucks!
June 30th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Miles
It does to me as well hun, look like you ovulated. There is deff a temp shift there. Do you temp vaginal or oral?
July 1st, 2006, 04:39 AM
juls2006
orally~ but I think maybe I should try vaginally next month.
July 1st, 2006, 07:58 AM
Miles
You have high temps for oral hun, mine are usually down around 97.0! I got thinking about it through, so many things can affect your temp, do you have a fan on or a window open at night? Did you wear less to bed than you did last month? Different covers? Everything and anything can affect your temp. Good luck hun!
July 1st, 2006, 08:17 AM
juls2006
nope~didn't do anything different thanlast month. i noticed my temps are a lot higher than everyone elses too, guess i'm just hot LOL!
July 1st, 2006, 03:22 PM
Miles
OMG your just hot LMFAO! I wouldnt worry about it, this is only your 2nd time temping right?
July 5th, 2006, 06:11 AM
juls2006
yep...only my second month. i think i know why my temps are always so high though.... i toss and turn and move around A LOT while i'm sleeping, so my body's never really at a complete rest!

July 5

today i am cranky, irritated, and really annoyed!
July 5th, 2006, 07:49 AM
Miles
Your 10DPO already wow, when you gonna test when you gonna test!?!? I cant wait lol!
July 5th, 2006, 08:13 AM
juls2006
LOL! i know those 10 days went fast! i thought about testing for a second this morning, but i'm trying to hold out till the day AF is due! i hate seeing those BFN's
July 5th, 2006, 08:24 AM
Miles
LMFAO I havent even ovulated yet, at the rate your going your be pg before I even O LOL!
July 5th, 2006, 09:27 AM
juls2006
LMAO~ i hope you O soon!

just a quick rant~ i am going to throw this f###### computer out the window. i don't know what's wrong with it but it's driving me crazy. it works just fine when i first get on, but then it just gets slower and slower, so i have to keep turning it off and restarting it. stupid computer!!!!!!
July 5th, 2006, 03:24 PM
Miles
I am sorry your comp is being a brat!
July 6th, 2006, 01:25 PM
juls2006
July 6

so i got two aimstick tests with my preseed so i decided i'd go ahead and use one today and i got no lines at all! the stupid test didn't work! that really sucks.
July 6th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Miles
Awww I am sorry Julia that sucks big time.
July 7th, 2006, 05:52 AM
juls2006
July 7

tested again last night~ BFN AF is due Sun or Mon. i don't feel like AF is coming and temps are still up, they already started dropping this time last month, but i don't have any preg symptoms either!

I WILL NOT TEST UNTIL MONDAY< AND I WILL ONLY TEST IF MY TEMP IS STILL UP!!!!! LOL~ someone please remind me of that if i say i have the urge to POAS before then!!!
July 7th, 2006, 11:17 AM
Miles
I will deff remind you!
Ur temps look hot hun!
July 8th, 2006, 04:54 AM
juls2006
July 8

temps took a HUGE drop this morning and so did CP guess AF is on her way i'm so sick of this, i don't know how much longer i can go through this every month. we've been trying since 2001, when is it my turn? everyone else can get preg why not me? this sucks!!!!! i have a drs appt on the 14th and i'm insisting on testing. i need some kind of answers because this is all driving me insane

eta~ AF is here grrrrrrr.....
July 8th, 2006, 08:51 AM
Miles
I am sorry hun, hopefully your dr will do all of the testing needed. I am sorry about this, I know how you feel. I am here if you need to chat hun. (((HUGS)))

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search