Miles journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 30th, 2006, 11:32 AM
Miles
Well this is the first entry and I am going to vent! I am sick of getting on some of these board(not this one) and the pg ladies have all of these things in their siggy saying how they are pg. Ok one thing is ok but you dont need like 5-6 or more things saying I am pregnant or showing how far along you are. It gets annoying have to see them all of the time.
June 30th, 2006, 03:14 PM
juls2006
I know what you mean~ how many tickers do you need for one baby? one is fine, but six is a little excessive.
June 30th, 2006, 07:55 PM
Miles
I hate having to see them and having them in my face. Like on here the ladies who have stuck around but got pg already have 1 or 2. This one girl who I hate btw has like this huge thing saying she is pg than a thing saying Santa is bringing her a baby for Christmas than 2 other things. Also something in her avartar saying she is pg, its like COME ON ALREADY!
July 1st, 2006, 04:36 AM
juls2006
yeah~ that's too much!
July 1st, 2006, 03:25 PM
Miles
Annoying!
July 3rd, 2006, 10:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
There is one lady one my ddc that has NINE things that say is is due/expecting/pregnant and FOUR that have something to do with the baby itself, ie heartbeat, u/s pictue etc. I think it is very excessive.
July 5th, 2006, 07:50 AM
Miles
What you have is fine, but NINE no way. That is way too much.
July 6th, 2006, 03:22 PM
Miles
July 6

Well I am on CD15 and still not O yet. I was oing around CD17 before last cycle. Being I didnt O last cycle so scard I wont this time. I have EWCM today and had it yesterday. It does seem the opks are getting darker so hopefully I will O here soon. I bought reseed off ebay and it should be here in the next 2-3 days!!! Cant wait to try it out!
July 7th, 2006, 05:04 PM
Miles
July 7
Still no postive OPK but CP is softer and open!! I have wet cm so I am sure I will O in the next couple days! Worried that the peseed wont make it to before I O. If not I will try next cycle if I dont get a BFP this time around! If I do get a BFP I am sure someone will take it off my hands!
July 8th, 2006, 04:57 AM
juls2006
good luck!!!!! hope the preseed makes it in time!
July 8th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Miles
I wont be using it this wkend it didnt come in today
And I am sure I am going to O this wkend too.
July 8th, 2006, 08:41 AM
melliemama
Don't be too disappointed, Magan. Remember all these things are just aids, they don't actually hold the secret for us getting pregnant. I say that because I, too, sometimes think too much about one certain thing about TTC. Just have fun this weekend and catch the eggie! I'm pulling for you!

Oh and BTW, (and this is going to definitely be TMI) DH and I use 100% vegetable oil for lubrication since they say KY and Astroglide tend to inhibit the motility. It worked for us the first time we tried, and hopefully it worked for us this month.
July 8th, 2006, 08:43 AM
juls2006
i'm sorry~ that really sucks. if i lived closer i'd bring you what i have left! it didn't work for me anyways!
July 8th, 2006, 08:50 AM
Miles
Hummm I never heard of using 100% veggie oil. Something to keep in mind! Dh is just worried I bought something and wont be able to use it, so he thought it maybe in today so we could try it. I told him if we dont use it I am sure someone on here would take it off my hands, I would just give it away!
July 8th, 2006, 09:21 AM
Miles
Yet again another neg opk. But my body is saying I should be oing soon, cp is show and lots of watery cm/ewcm. I am about ready to give up on the opks and give away what I have left!
July 8th, 2006, 01:39 PM
juls2006
LOL those opk's just don't like you! if you're having all the signs ,then i'm sure it will be soon.
July 8th, 2006, 03:16 PM
Miles
It just strange because last cycle I got a postive opk but CP wasnt even open! Now its open and I have everything I should and its a -. I think they are playing with me I swear LOL!
July 8th, 2006, 07:13 PM
Miles
Oh no I had ewcm/watery cm all day, and now I have creamy. I am so scard I didnt O again this cycle. OPK was neg, so I probaly didnt and if I didnt I am thinking I am done with this, I dont medical insurance to go get checked out or anything. I wanna cry
July 8th, 2006, 07:27 PM
juls2006

i'm sorry Magan. do you think maybe the stress might be making you not O? i know how hard it is not to, but maybe you just need to get rid of all the things that are stressing you out. not take a break from TTC, but just from all the stressful things about it. don't give up, you'll get your miracle soon and it will all be worth it.
July 8th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Miles
Thing is I have been so good about not stressing out, I havent even stressed over the van and we are having issues with that right now. Wont get that fixed until sometime next wk if that, we went from 60 dollars to get it fixed to 250. MIL is complaining about us using her truck, but I havent throught about any of it. Havent throught about much just trying to let it happen. So I dont have any stress, now last cycle YES I DID, that is why I didnt O last cycle. I dont know about this one, someone is out to get me I swear.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search