Tygerlily's Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 12th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Super Mommy
Alright, so here are my basics I guess. I'm 20 years old and married to a wonderful man, who I have been in love with since I was 15 years old. Last November we got pregnant, by accident. After the shock we were extremely excited, and started preparing for the baby at once. I actually had about 30 packs of diapers on the day that we found out that we had lost the baby. It was a missed miscarriage, and we found out at 12 weeks that the baby never grew past 6 weeks. I had a D&C the next day at my Dr.s advice. We were told to wait for 6 weeks before having sex, and 2 cycles before trying to concieve agian. Needless to say we didn't, and we found out that we were pregnant agian in February. At the end of April, we found out that we had lost the baby, and not just one baby but twins. After my babies came a week later, I decided that I was going to wait until, well I don't know what I was waiting for, we just decided to wait I guess. At the begining of June my husband patted my tummy and told me,"I want to make that fat with a baby" so we decided to try agian. I was on birth control that month, something new I was trying, called Nevuring (I wouln't recommend it). So I waited for my cycle to end, so that I could get off of it. And here I am. We tried all month, but I don't even know if I really ovulated cause I didn't feel any thing and I usually do. I don't think that this month did the trick, but hopefully everything will be back to normal next month, after af is supposed to get here tomorrow. Hopefully any chemicals will be out of my body by then, and we can start working on our baby!!!

September 13th, 2006, 09:24 AM
Super Mommy
So Af is supposed to be here today, but I'm waiting and the hasn't shown up yet. Usually she shows up at night so I'm just stuck here waiting for her.... I have a dr's appt tomorrow which I'm going to have to cancel if she does come by then and I don't want to have to pay a fee or something so I hope she gets here today so that I can cancel with my 24 hours. I think that being on the bc last month might have screwed up my cycle so hopefully everything will be back to normal this one. I'm already looking forward to next month cause I know that nothing unnatural will be interfering with my o or anything. My dh was convinced that I was pregnant this month. I told him that I just knew that I wasnt', he asked my why and I said that I just knew my own body. Plus all of the BFN's have given me pretty good proof. Af should get here soon. I've been feeling her getting ready for 3 days now, so now it's just a wait. DH says that it's not over till i start bleeding, but I'm already looking forward to next month so here goes nothing!!!....

September 13th, 2006, 09:26 PM
Super Mommy
Still no af. I'm getting kinda concerned cause I'm usually right on. I'm almost sure that I'm not pregnant, but if I don't have my period by tomorrow my dr will prolly make me take a blood test to be sure. The last two times I was pregnant the hpt's showed up right away, so if i am and they aren't showing up it would be pretty weird. It's sad cause I actually made the appointment when I did so that I would find out that I was pregnant at the Dr's office. I dunno. It jsut kinda sucks that on top of the tww i have to wait even longer to see if I'm gonna start my period, once I figures out that I'm probably not pregnant. My husband thinks that I"m getting my self down, just like I was psyching myself up before all of the bfn's I dunno.... Hmmm....

September 14th, 2006, 09:54 AM
Super Mommy
I don't know what's going on with my body... I'm 2 days late now, and I'm getting a ton of ewm. Luckily I have a Dr's appt today. If my dr thinks that any thing is going on he'll order blood work for me. He's good like that. I really like my dr. I don't know if I just had a really bad experiance with my first ob or what, but my new dr is wonderful. He will really do what ever it takes to put my mind at ease, and I really appreciate it. I don't know I just wish that my appt was a lil closer It's at 2. I'm resisting the urge to run to the $$ store and buy another test just to put my mind at ease...

September 15th, 2006, 09:22 AM
Super Mommy
She's still not here!!! And that is not a good thing since I'm not pregnant!!! Yesterday I went to the Dr's for a checkup and pap, and my dr told me that the bc is messing up my cycle. I'm just really sick of this... Funny thing.. My dr just called so that they could schedule my something sonogram. I guess they're going to put water into my uterus and check for any poloyps or something... That will be nice to know so that I can stop worrying about that!!! But I have to make an appt after my period starts, which it is not doing!!!! Grrrr. I know that stressing yourself out can delay it too, but i'm blaming it on that ###### bc..... Well at least when it does start I can make that appt and make sure that everything is allright. my dr is so great!!! Honestly!!! usually they don't really test until after 3 miscarriages, but he told me that he doesn't want to see me have another one which is so nice of him... I guess I'll see how those tests go!!! Come on auntie flo, come on!!!

September 15th, 2006, 01:22 PM
Super Mommy
AF is here. It was really funny cause my little sister called to ask how my dr appt had gone, and if she had gotten here yet. Not two seconds after I hung up the phone she came!!! I have and appt on Wednesday to have my tests done and DH and I are gonna start ttc agian with a vengance!!! So excited. I really think that if nothing is wrong when they do my tests that next month will be my month!!!

September 21st, 2006, 07:16 AM
Super Mommy
So I had my dr's appt and everything seems to have gone really well!!! My dr will be finished analysing my results by Friday and we can find out if there is anything at all in there worth worrying about. I really hope not cause I really want to spend this month bding!!! And so does Zach!!! But someone said that you're supposed to be really fertile after this so hopefully I can get knocked up after this, and get my little sticky!!! I'm so excited to have a baby. I feel good that this time it's gonna work out for me!!!

September 23rd, 2006, 10:08 PM
Super Mommy
So we're trying agian. I got the green light from my dr, and I'm takin my prenatals and drinking lots of milk n everything!!! I really hope that this is our month cause I want to be pregnant so bad!!! Last month was weird, I would have never thought that I could have sex like every day of a month and not get pregnant, but my dr thinks that the bc might have stopped me from ovulating. I don't know, but this month I really want to get my bfp!!! I hung out at my SIL's house all night, and a bunch of her friends were over, and 4 of them had little babies, I think that the oldest was 9 months. And my MIL brought my little nephew Matty over, and he's only like 2 weeks old. I'm so scared to hold him cause I don't want to do something wrong!!!But I want my own so bad!!! Hopefully we find out soon!!! No hallucinating this month!!! Yea right!!!

October 4th, 2006, 03:59 PM
Super Mommy
I'm really hoping that this will be my month. I want to be pg so bad, but I can't help feeling like we might have missed my O time cause of work and everything. I don't know. I guess I'll know soon enough...

October 5th, 2006, 02:19 AM
Super Mommy
I'm totally letting myself get bummed out about this whole ttc thing. I keep crying from it and I can't seem to stop. I just feel like I should be changing diapers right now, not bding all the time. Not that I don't love the sex, I mean it's obviously not the reason that I married DH, but it's a wonderful reason to stay married to him, besides he's wonderful in general. My sil had her baby on my edd. I wish that I could be super happy for her, but it really makes me sad sometimes. She's 16, and they don't even take care of the baby. My MIL takes him like every day,cause they tell her that they don't know how to handle him. Not that I don't love my nephew. Matty is so cute and sweet. I just feel like I got cheated somehow. I mean, they didn't even know she was pg till she was 5 months along. She smoked the whole time, now her and my BIL are splitting up... I guess that I shouldn't compare myself to them. I just feel like I've done a lot more to deserve a baby than they have. I mean I have a good job, which I can go a long way with, DH has a great one. We've saved up money, we're really happy together, we're responsible. I just don't understand why people who don't even want babies can have them, and I'm young, healthy, and responsible and I've lost 3!!! It just makes me so angry. I wish I had someone that I could blame besides myself. I want to blame God half the time, cause I don't understand what message I'm supposed to get from these losses that He doesn't want to tell all of the awful people who do have children out there. And it's not like I don't give credit where credits due. I mean if we were to be able to carry a baby to term I would thank God, not praise myself. Maybe I don't want it hard enough or in the right way or something. I jsut wish that there was a way that I could figure everything out. I don't know sometimes I just want to scream but I can't> It rained all day and made me want to cry, but at the same time it was weird. The weather reflected my saddness. It was really interesting in a way. I don't know. I had a dream that it would rain today and it did. Maybe my dreams about a BFP will come true. Maybe....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search