Kristins JournalVent-Rag-Cry{yup ill do it all here}

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 9th, 2006, 01:06 PM
Kristin143's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristin143
The IUD is out has been out for a few days now.. Im just so ready to give birth to a baby

Well lemme tell you a little about me and my family before i spill everything elesIM a 23yrold mother of two children i adore more then anything in this world it took me over 2yrs and ONE m/c to get preg with my little princess Allana Michele (who is now 4) After 73 hrs of HARD labor and 2hrs and 20 mins of pushing my baby girl came into this world!But when she did in my hospital room no one talked said not a world, my nana stoped taking pics my mom ran to the window and could not look.. i yelled and beged for someone to tell me ANYTHING,Allana had took in her own stool and was born more or less DEAD had to be tubed 3-4 times they would not tell me if she was alive nothing! Rushed her up to the NICU and the RN came down and asked me what i wanted to name her, and thats when i said SHE was alive?.. She is an awesome BOLD knows what she wants little diva can write every letter in her ABC's and count to 50 <3 Then we have our little Mad Man Mikey real name Shaun'Michael Anthony.. (Shaun after my hubby, Michael after Dani's son, Anthony after my brother) after ttc for him for over 12 mos we had yet another MC @@ then got preg with him after that mc about 4-5 mos ..At 16 weeks preg i woke up to blood from my head to toes (well top of pjs down) I ran to the bathroom (truth betold i thought it was pee lolrofl) i feel to the floor and yelled not this one he is a BABY he has a heart please someone save my baby {tears up as i type this} shaun (hubby) woke up and turned white (and he is irish so is already REAL white) haha.. i was rushed to the ER to be told the baby was fine.. and go to an appt at the high risk doc.. well when i did an US told me Mikey has a heart prob. and has an 85% chance of being born with downs and mental retardation (sp) and i should ABORT mind you i was 20 weeks preg!!!!! We took it as it was givin to us and walked out of that docs office thinking our baby was going to have problems it took a very good friend {dani} to help me th rew that and see that we are ment to have him and god does not give us what we cant take.. Labor was easy ONLY 24 hrs and 18mins of pushing!! woohoo (baby 3 is gonna be out with 1hr labor 1min of pushing MARK MY WORDS) haha.. he was born and was 100% fine NOTHING is wrong with him AT all!!!!!!!!!!!

Mor about me, im a criminal justice major and hope to be a Cop, CO till i go onwith school then become a Parole officer .. Me and Hubby have been married for 4yrs it has had its ups and downs but nothing we could not deal with!!

I had my IUD for over 2yrs and we talked about it and said this is the right time to ttc!! Im just hopeing that it does not take so long and does not have so much pain.. I just want to be a mommie again and have the joy of the welcome crys of a new baby BOY (haha no more girls thanks) haha.. for real as long as its in good health i dont care what it is.. I dont think i can go threw another MC knowing what its like to go threw one i dont want to fail shaun again or get my hopes up and then let down.. i wish it was easy for me to get preg (like all the other chicks out here that in all truth dont NEED another kid) the 5 babie daddies havin, welfare gettin, whorin moms blah (sorry that was mean)

Anyways im out ill blog in a few days i think my O day is the 14th.. soooooooo i shall see!!
November 10th, 2006, 01:13 PM
Kristin143's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristin143
Well im bleeding.. this means my "friend" is here.. now i know i know it could not happen so FAST but still i was hopeing that maybe i could get preg and not have to deal with my "friend" kwim? i called shaun and was going pee with him on the phone (just cus i do it) lol and wipe and BAM blood @@ im so upset i started to cry and hung up on him.. he called back and said "its here aint it" i know its soon an di might soun d"dumb" but im upset grrr do i even have anything to be upset about? maybe im just nuts !!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search