michelle journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 9th, 2006, 12:18 PM
host of wttc
I thought this will maybe help me when i'm having a bad day to write down how i feel. I'll start with my story incase anyone would like to read it.

From a young age I have always dreamed about being a mum its all i ever wanted to be but i always knew i didn't want a only child (I know I should be grateful for having a child and believe me I am but I can't help feeling theres something missing.) Anyway I met my partner in aug 2000 and from the moment i met him i knew i was going to have his children. so it would suprise you to here that i was pregnant with my daughter by nov 2000. In sept 2001 I gave birth to my daughter nicole by csection. when nicole was 4 weeks old my dp asked me to have another I thought it was too soon. looking back I wish I'd said yes cause I spend so long trying to get him to argree to another. when nice was a year old I stop my contraception and hope it would happen on its on. by aug 2003 I was getting fed up mainly cause paul was pulling out so I tried again to get him to argree he didn't. so i went on the pill for 2 months and he argreed to start afterwards. in jan 2006 paul said he never wanted anymore children so we seperated. In april he came back saying he wanted a baby so we started to try again. in julythisear after trying tons of stuff i had a month of reflexology and while we was on holiday I ov and weridly enough i knew i would be pg almost straight after we bd. the day we came back from holiday I had a scan to see why my side was hurting (which reviled I had a cyst on my right ovary) at the scan the woman said i'd ov and the folicule was breaking down but i took that to mean I wasn't pg. even before my af was due I knew I was pg but I waited till 14 days after my scan so i knew af wouldn't arrive. the morning I took the test I was actually shaking I was so nervous the test came back postive but a faint postive I thought after this long I would be really happy but I was scared. Its like I knew something was wrong I did 4 tests that daY. later that day I started bleeding I can remeber crying but I thought it would be ok. I booked a appointment for the doc and he said i think u will be ok and did some bloods I kept bleeding I bleed 6 weeks in all. when my bloods came back they where very high for 6 weeks he tested me again and the next time they dropped 20 points then the next time they rose then I passed a big clott and dropped a 100 points so the doc said it looked like I was m/c. that day I said good bye to my baby but I still hoped the doc wanted to send me for a d/c but I wasn't going to have one without a scan. he sent me for a scan and they told me it was etopic I cry so much I'd took no one with me so i had to call paul to come in then they told me i'd either lose my tube or have to stop ttc for 6 months. I was destated I didn't want either I stay in hospital 4 days and on aug 22nd (when I was 8w 5d) I had a injection to get rid of my baby. I think that was the worst day of my life I cried so much the next couple month afterwards. my hgc levels went to 0 15th sept. I would of been 11w 1d the after we would of being telling my daughter she was gonna have a brother or sister.

It still hurts now loads that baby was so wanted its hard to think i would be 23 weeks now. paul took it hard and last month he told me he didn't want anymore at first i went made then we talked and argreed to wait till after I had my lap to see if everythings ok. thats monday I

oops it posted lol anyway i'll rabbit on
i'm so scared of them telling me i can't have anymore children scared of going to sleep too.
feel really down today. but i have used this time wisely lost 2 stone yay

thank you to babydoll213 for my sig

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search