Heather's Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 21st, 2007, 10:24 PM
The Heather's Avatar Jedi Master of Piffleness
Well, I guess this is the best forum for me right now. A little background...DH and I started to TTC around Christmas and had a BFP on February 20th. This was our first, so we were both very excited. I had my first appointment on March 15th and had a quickie u/s. It was wonderful! We could see the baby and the heartbeat. The only concern was some light bleeding, so I was scheduled to go in for another u/s on March 22nd. Unfortunately, I m/c on March 19th when I was out of town. I had to go to the ER and the dr. there told us we should wait a year before TTC again! I was so depressed after hearing that. However, I am going in to see my OB next Thursday to recheck my HcG levels, so I will find out her opinion. So, until then I'm just waiting for the bleeding to stop. Hopefully my body will get back to normal soon. I am thinking I will wait for one cycle before starting to TTC. I can't wait to TTC again!

March 22nd, 2007, 10:06 AM
Today I'm feeling a little down because it was going to be my u/s appointment. However, I told myself I was going to be optimistic and positive, so I am going to enjoy some coffee this morning!

March 29th, 2007, 06:10 PM
So I had my follow up appointment today! My doc did an u/s just to check that I passed everything, which I did, so that is good news! (sorry TMI) No D&C needed. I also had some blood drawn so they can check my HcG levels. I should get that info early next week. My doc told me to wait one or two cycles before TTC again, so DH and I are going to start after one cycle. I'm too impatient to wait for two! Hopefully AF will show up in the next two or three weeks! I can't wait to be able to TTC again. It seems like such a long wait. I can't believe that I am actually anxiously awaiting AF to arrive. I never thought that would happen! Well, I guess I will just have to spend my time browsing JM to pass the time away!

April 20th, 2007, 08:23 PM
So AF showed up yesterday! I'm sooooooo excited! It's finally time to TTC again! I have been waiting anxiously for this, but at least I have been extremely busy with work and the new house that the time went by quickly. Now I just hope we can find the eggie and I can get a BFP soon!

May 20th, 2007, 12:31 PM
Well, last month I didn't O and AF showed up early. I guess my body is still not back to normal. I'm hoping that this month I will O and at least get my body back to normal. At least I have been extremely busy at work and at home so I haven't had much time to think about it. DH and I moved into our new house which is awesome, but at the same time, a ton of work. It seems like I have been painting forever! So now that we have a bigger house, we just need to get pregnant so we can fill the house. I would love to have a February baby since that's when my birthday is. Fingers crossed!

June 8th, 2007, 06:39 PM
I'm so frustrated. AF keeps showing up WAY early. I still haven't ovulated. So, I'm going to keep track of AF here so the info is all in one place:

M/C : March 19th
1st AF: April 19th (31 days)
2nd AF: May 12th (23 days)
3rd AF: May 31st (19 days)
4th AF: ??? 36 days and counting. This is frustrating because I have no idea when AF is going to show up or when I should start testing! I'm hoping this might be the month. We'll just wait and see.
Tested: June 25th - BFN
Tested: June 28th - BFN
Went to urgent care for my wrist today (7/2) and was tested before my x-ray and. . . . !!! AF still hasn't shown her face yet though, so I'm still hoping!
Tested: July 5th - BFN

Edit: Updating info

June 24th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Ok, so I don't know when I should test or if I should test. I have no clue if I ovulated this month or not. I have no clue when AF is going to arrive. This is really frustrating! My last few cycles have been 23 and 19 days, but I think I am going to try to wait until early July when AF would normally be due (if my body was back to normal). However, this waiting is killing me! If this is not my month, I am going to have to start charting and temping. I am going crazy since I don't know what is going on with my body. To make matters worse, it seems like all my friends are getting pregnant. I hate the fact that when they tell me their good news, I find it hard for me to be happy. I truly am happy for them, but at the same time, I'm sad that it isn't me. Urggggg!

July 5th, 2007, 06:46 PM
So, it has been 35 days and still no AF! I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but not very confident because I went to urgent care on Monday, July 2nd (CD32) for my wrist and was tested before my x-rays. It came back as a ! My last BFP was at 38 days, so I'm REALLY hoping for a miracle.

Edit: I can't spell!

July 8th, 2007, 09:59 AM
Ok, so I guess this is my last post in my TTC Journal. I got my today. Now STICK BEAN, STICK!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search