My Birth Stories Didnt Know Where To Put It Thou!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To natural childbirth stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Well i have two boys so il start with the eldest!

Zak Thomas Kenneth Crossan was born 3rd November 2007 3 weeks early at 9.15pm weighing 6lb6 1/2oz!
My labour with zak was pretty easy.
I had been having twinges from the wednesday and never thought anything of it. I went for a scan on the friday as they were worried with my size of bump. I was told i was being induced on the following tuesday as Zaks stomach had stopped growing . As it was fri we went and done the normal shopping and eat out at restaurant (not happening as much now lol). I didnt feel well at all. Went to bed at 8pm and woke at 3am with severe pain still never thought anything of it. Next thing its happening every hour. So when it hit 7am my partner says your in labour (still denyin it) so went to hospital and was in labour. they gave me morphine and told me to lie down (morphine didnt kick in at all) pain was getting worse so they checked me over and the next thing they said get you back to labour ward. and after 1 hour of pushing my beautiful baby boy was born.

Charlie Malcolm James Crossan was born 19th September 2008 5 days over due at 9.50 am weighing 7lb8oz!

My labour with Charlie was not so easy!!
I was over due and started gettin bad vision headaches etc so i phoned the hospital and they told me get up here i got up there at 4pm and was induced at 6 pm i was then sent for a walk and to eat. so i settled in for the night to watch tv with my man in the family room and 11pm my waters broke! so i thought great! im going to havemy baby soon!!! NO such luck! i went thru to labour ward and i was only 1cm! couldnt have pain relief as i was sick! i was struggling so was charlie so had that till 9am then finally i was allowed to push but at the cruiical moment of pushing my midwife tells me the cord is round his neck! i completely freaked out! i couldnt push with panic! eventually he was out but blue! not breathing great! but he came round and i was handed my second beautiful baby boy!!

thanks for reading Xxx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search