My Baby's Due Date is coming....

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To D&C Experiences LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 13th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Keepin' it real!
I lost my baby in October 15, 2008. I had to have a D & C and it was horrible. I was in lots of pain the 2 days preceeding it and then I had so much cramping right after. They gave me Vicodin to take during that time. I kept taking it even after the physical pain was gone. 2 weeks after losing the baby, I got a period. I had ttc a couple times after that, but was terrified and so stopped. I since decided to become a surrogate and help someone else first, then work on my miracle # 5. My friend just found out she is pg on 12 May, and with my baby's due date 2 weeks away, it's a bittersweet announcement. I want to be happy for her, but at the same time, I should be delivering my baby any day. This is really hard and I don't know how I will get thru it. I wish I could get vicodin till June to try to forget, but I know that's not the best thing to do. I just wish I could have kept her in there. Why did I have to lose my baby and everyone else, with unwanted pregnancies or people on welfare, get to keep theirs? Why did a girl I know get to have her baby just recently, after getting abortions, and I lost mine? I don't know how to get thru these next weeks. HELP!

"In Loving Memory of Elena Gabrielle....."
May 13th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I'm so sorry that your sweet baby isn't with you. Why don't you post on the main forum? Vent as much as you need, the ladies are so wonderful here.

Also, if you want your sweet baby added to our angel memorial list, please just click on the sticky (in the main forum) and add your information.

As for making it though, well...it's hard. It's like watching a tsunami coming your way. You know it's coming and you can get away from it to save yourself, so you just hold on tight and hope that your anchor is steady enough. I've always had to take it one day at a time and keep yourself busy.

May 13th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I'm so sorry that your sweet baby isn't with you. Why don't you post on the main forum? Vent as much as you need, the ladies are so wonderful here.

Also, if you want your sweet baby added to our angel memorial list, please just click on the sticky (in the main forum) and add your information.

As for making it though, well...it's hard. It's like watching a tsunami coming your way. You know it's coming and you can get away from it to save yourself, so you just hold on tight and hope that your anchor is steady enough. I've always had to take it one day at a time and keep yourself busy.

May 14th, 2009, 09:48 PM
Keepin' it real!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittanie View Post

Thank you. I found the main forum and the sticky. It feels EXACTLY that way..... Thank you for letting me know that you were able to stay strong...I will try to do the same thing.

1 Girl 2011 and 1 Boy 2013. Their family is COMPLETE!

Surrogacy # 3 for new family?: 2014??

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search