father's....?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To D&C Experiences LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 19th, 2011, 11:45 PM
First off i feel horrible for posting this on father's day but im new and i am wondering if i am crazy or if other women have felt the same way.
id like to let you know the type of person i am. Ever since i was a little kid id put others above myself. finishing my work to help the special needs kids. taking care of my neice and nephews for the last 9 years so much that i feel like a second parent to them. if someone around me is upset no matter my day i would put my feelings aside and focus on them. i am a young girl just legal. my boyfriend just lost his brother a few months ago and i have been tring to support him not matter my feelings. our relationship has been full of fights but ive been tring to keep it together for my baby. hhe as always wanted to be involed about everything baby.
i should have been 14 weeks along when i found out i lost my baby but the baby was only 9 weeks in size. he wanted to come rub my belly and kiss his baby for the last time before i had the d&c and i just couldnt handle that. i didnt want him at the d&c, i had my mom and sister in law there. and after i wanted to stay at home and not at his house. i wanted to be alone so that i would deal with it and not put my feeling away to help him. to this day he doesnt get it and brings it up to everyone how we should be together cause we are going through this. but everytime we are together we fight or argue.
What should i do? care for myself or him?
June 24th, 2011, 11:06 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I am so sorry I didn't see this sooner. I am so sorry for your loss. Its hard to deal with and if you are a people pleaser it can be hard to deal with your own emotions while trying to help others. Take time for yourself but know that he is hurting too. We are here if you need anything. You are welcome to post on the main board as well. We all understand and support each other wonderfully. Welcome.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search