D&C

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To D&C Experiences LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 11th, 2008, 08:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to babybluegirl
we had been ttc for 5 months when we finally got our BFP i was so excited on Dec 31st 2007 i was on air
i took like 50 million test and every day it got darker on Jan 2nd i had light brown spotting but only lasted a day i immediatly went to a free clinic to get a test and of course was positive and finally had a appt with my ob-gyn on the 17th of Jan and the gave me a ultrasound and we saw our bean our doc siad i was only about 5w6d when i should have been 6w5 i know when i ovulated i was tracking through ff so then i started to think hmm how can my dates be wrong but i was ok so i had to return a week later and again saw my bean on the ultrasound and now again dated me that the bean was barely 6w and no heartbeat but he said not to worry that the bean was growing so i started to get confused cause i got a bfp on the 31st and he is saying i concieved on the 27th not possible but i kept my hopes up so on the 7th of feb i started spotting brown and continued for 2 days and went to er they did a u/s and the doc told me there was an empty sac iwas like what so heartbroken i got home rested and couldnt believe it they did blood work and my hcg was 16265 so that was promising and was bleeding red , but at night i had some red but i thought maybe it was from the tech that
did the transvaginal she was rough and in the am no more bleeding went to my doc he did another ultrasound and there was my bean empty sac my butt , but there was no heartbeat and only measuring 6w1d so the baby hadnt grown but doc said anything is possible he would take another hcg level next day to cmpare the one from the er longest day later that night i started cramping and passing clots but stopped in the am so i thought maybe im ok still so in the am went to get blood taken out i swear i called the office 3 times to see if the results were in so finally at 11:40am they have them and put me on hold then hang up on accident transfer me and finally i talk to the nurse who puts me on hold then finally tells me that they are dropping to 11000something i was so sad and had an appt with my doc at 1:30pm to discuss my options thankfully my dh went with me it helped a lot so they take my wiegth and some blood and get me in a room the doc walks in and says that he recomends a d&c since i have been bleeding with clots and still havent passed anything and i was in a lot of pain and checks and says we can have it done that day at 5:30pm feb 7 2007 so straight from the doc office i went straight to hospital and registered and during the wait i was in so much pain worse than my labor pains with my son and the bleeding was getting worse finally they got me in the room but couldnt give me pain med so it wouldnt interfere with the Anesthesia and i thought i was going to die from the pain and i was bleeding so bad finally they gave me some morphine and helped out a bit but i could still feel some discomfort finally they gave me the anesthesia and was out and woke up in the recovery room they gave me an orange ice pop and then let me get dressed then went home i was so sad on friday morning i stayed in bed all day i just got up to take a shower but was really down and practically no bleeding but def cramping sat i cried a lot and sunday i was a bit better but spotting lightly i have a followup appt on the 22nd of feb

http://carolinas-sweets.blogspot.com/</div>
February 12th, 2008, 05:43 AM
Lindsey608's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Lindsey608

I'm so sorry you're going through this. Like I said before, I'm here if you ever need to talk!

February 25th, 2008, 02:12 PM
We found out last monday, the 18th at 12 weeks, and 4 days after spotting the whole morning/ afternoon, that baby didnt have a hb from doppler, exam showed my cervix closed, and then an external u/s and then a vag u/s, that baby had been gone since about 9-10 weeks. Absolutley devistating. We chose a d&c and had it the next night at 7pm. Im still in shock and so confused. Mostly I just want my life back, my baby back. The d & c wasnt that bad, the emotions of losing a baby, are so deep and so indescribable. We are mourning, life seems to be moving but I feel like were stuck here in this awful place in time.
Stepmommy to an angel 4-03~2-07</div>
September 11th, 2008, 01:22 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
I am so sorry. I am going through that right now. I was 7 weeks 6 days when an ultrasound showed no heartbeat any longer. I am so confused. Just a week ago the baby had a strong heartbeat and looked great. We caught it very early. dates we still right on so heart only stopped beating 12-24 hours before that US. I am having a D&C tomorrow at 11am.
I dont know what to think or feel. I have had no problems, everything was great. I feel my body failed me and I let my husband down.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search