Hailey

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Miscarriage Experiences LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 8th, 2008, 12:24 PM
Hello!

I recently just had a miscarriage. My husband and me were planning for our secnod child and when we found out I was pregnant we were so happy! We rushed and told everyone! I found out I was pregnant on May 31st. I actually took two pregnancy tests from two different stores on two separate days and they both came back as positive! I made my prenatal appt, but couldn't get in until JULY 7TH!
On June 4th, my daughter Sienna and me came home from visiting my husband at work. I went to the bathroom and noticed blood, bright blood on my underware. There was no way this was spotting cause it was too heave to be spotting. In one of my pregnancy books, I read that spotting can be normal in pregnancy for some women, but I just knew this wasn't right. So, at 10pm I went to the Emergency told them what was happening. They made me take a urine test and also a blood test and they asked how heavy the bleeding was. I told them, it's like I have my period and there's some tissue along with it. Well, they came back with the blood test and said that I'm pregnant. They said the urine test showed that I was, but when they did my blood work about 20 mins later, it was negative.
I had minimal cramping around my stomach area during this time, but earlier in the evening when I was at my husband's work, I had no idea that this was happening until I got home! I was finally able to leave the hospital at 12:30am. The next day I had to go in for an ultrasound to make sure everything passed, which it did.
Even though it was so early in the pregnancy, it does hurt. Just knowing that there was something growing in you and one day would be your baby and now it's over with. They do say that things happen for a reason. And as mean as it may sound, I"m thankful that it happened so early in the pregnancy, cause I have no idea what I would have done if it happened later on when you feel your baby move and getting everything ready. The next day I had to tell everyone that I wasn't expecting.
I have a doctor's appt though this Friday and it'll be a follow up to what happened and I'm going to get more info. I want to try again to concieve, but don't want to rush into it either.
Just wanted to say sorry for all of you who have lost a pregnancy/child. One of the hardest things to go through. Stay strong though!
June 11th, 2008, 10:03 AM
Christal116's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Christal116
I am so sorry you had to go thought that hun!!....
The feelings you must be feeling i could not even imagine!
I wish you guys the best of luck in trying to conceive again very soon!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search