Ammie

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Miscarriage Experiences LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Regular
hi everyone.

I found out today that I was miscarrying and I wondered how long the process takes? It is so hard to come to terms with the fact that I am miscarrying let alone I have to wait for the process to complete.

Ammie
June 18th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Regular
hi there how are you feeling? i am also new to the forum and have just gone through a miscarriage. 2 weeks ago yesterday was my day. I had an awful time because i hemoraged (sp) very badly and i am still bleeding slightly. How far along are you. It took days for the process for me. first i had slight discharge and lightly bled for 4 days then it felt like my water broke and it was over within hours. After that it has been a hard healing process more emotianally than phiscally. If you have a natural miscarriage i believe the process is longer than with a d/c but i could be mistaken. please feel free to email me or reply i would love to help you and answer any questions that i can. hang in there it's very hard. try to remember it usually only happens when your pregnancy isn't progressing properly.
June 19th, 2008, 06:41 AM
Regular
Quote:
hi there how are you feeling? i am also new to the forum and have just gone through a miscarriage. 2 weeks ago yesterday was my day. I had an awful time because i hemoraged (sp) very badly and i am still bleeding slightly. How far along are you. It took days for the process for me. first i had slight discharge and lightly bled for 4 days then it felt like my water broke and it was over within hours. After that it has been a hard healing process more emotianally than phiscally. If you have a natural miscarriage i believe the process is longer than with a d/c but i could be mistaken. please feel free to email me or reply i would love to help you and answer any questions that i can. hang in there it's very hard. try to remember it usually only happens when your pregnancy isn't progressing properly.[/b]

I feel sad. I feel like hiding from the world because even though I know it happens...I feel ashamed. I know it wasn't my fault but something in there is making feel ashamed. I had two really rough days and nights with cramping and bleeding. I have no idea if the water broke or even if I would be able to tell. It started with 4 days of light spotting went to the doctor, she told me everything was fine that spotting is more common then people think. I went to get an ultra sound because I was still concerned and thats when I discovered the bad news. Almost immediately that night my symptoms began and the process started. It is a good thing I had the ultrasound because I would have thought I was dying in the middle of the night. This is my third day of cramping but its only the morning so I have no idea as to what will happen today. I just want it to be over soon. How can you heal if you having bleeding as a constant reminder.
June 19th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Regular
i think what you are feeling is normal... it took me days of bleeding/spotting to get to the final moment. so don't stress your body will do it on your own or your dr will scheduel a d/c for you.

it will get easier it's only been 2 weeks for me and it hurts like hell but each day i get better my body feels stronger and i stop stressing as much. my other 2 girls help in that matter though.

don't blame yourself. all i could think is what did i do i did something wrong. the truth really is you won't know and it's not you. it just happens.

if you need to talk email me adgdlg@yahoo.com or angie.@vzw.blackberry.net

i'm not an expert i'm barely getting through myself but i'm here.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search