Niema

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Miscarriage Experiences LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 24th, 2006, 09:05 AM
niema's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to niema
I lost my baby on Memorial Day of 2005. I woke up that morning feeling crampy and noticed that I didnít feel as sick as usual. I could even drink pop, which I couldnít even look at with the morning sickness. I went to my moms for a bar-b-cue and the cramps started getting more noticeable. I went to the bathroom and noticed some discharge. I could not even eat b/c the cramps were starting to hurt badly.

Later that day I went home and laid down to see if I napped will it go away. Nope i could not even sleep. The pains were way more intense and it felt like i was having contractions. I went to the bathroom and wiped, it was bright red blood on the tissue, although it was only a small amount. I knew i was about to miscarry even though it was my first. I told my sister and she told me to go to the hospital. I called my bf to take me to the ER. I went to the bathroom again b/c it felt as if I Were in labor. i was just about 10 or 11weeks. This time it was a lot of bright red blood. I started to cry.

45min later I was in the ER waiting room waiting to register. I finally got called to the back and I started to feel dizzy and lightheaded. When I got my room I told the nurse that I had to go to the bathroom and I was so disoriented b/c of the pain. The nurse said that I would have to go in the bedpan in case I pass anything. I wasnít having it b/cI felt like I needed to have a bowel movement. I argued with the nurse until she finally gave in.

I went to the bathroom in the ER and sat on the toilet. I usually would put tissue around the toilet but I was in too much pain to think about it. i felt the blood clots coming out and then I felt something bigger sliding out and heard a big plop. I knew that was my baby. the pain went away and I got off the toilet and started to cry when I saw a little tiny baby. it could fit in the palm of my hand. my baby had its arms and legs already.

I got a nurse and she came and saw. Along with other nurses and Drs. I could do nothing but cry as they led me in the wheelchair to ultrasound. I was in the hospital for three days. I now have a healthy baby girl who was born June 5th 2006 at 6:11am weighing 7lbs 4oz and 19in long.

I will never forget my little Memorial Day angel.
July 25th, 2006, 08:21 PM
NaynayPie's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to NaynayPie
Quote:
I lost my baby on Memorial Day of 2005. I woke up that morning feeling crampy and noticed that I didnít feel as sick as usual. I could even drink pop, which I couldnít even look at with the morning sickness. I went to my moms for a bar-b-cue and the cramps started getting more noticeable. I went to the bathroom and noticed some discharge. I could not even eat b/c the cramps were starting to hurt badly.

Later that day I went home and laid down to see if I napped will it go away. Nope i could not even sleep. The pains were way more intense and it felt like i was having contractions. I went to the bathroom and wiped, it was bright red blood on the tissue, although it was only a small amount. I knew i was about to miscarry even though it was my first. I told my sister and she told me to go to the hospital. I called my bf to take me to the ER. I went to the bathroom again b/c it felt as if I Were in labor. i was just about 10 or 11weeks. This time it was a lot of bright red blood. I started to cry.

45min later I was in the ER waiting room waiting to register. I finally got called to the back and I started to feel dizzy and lightheaded. When I got my room I told the nurse that I had to go to the bathroom and I was so disoriented b/c of the pain. The nurse said that I would have to go in the bedpan in case I pass anything. I wasnít having it b/cI felt like I needed to have a bowel movement. I argued with the nurse until she finally gave in.

I went to the bathroom in the ER and sat on the toilet. I usually would put tissue around the toilet but I was in too much pain to think about it. i felt the blood clots coming out and then I felt something bigger sliding out and heard a big plop. I knew that was my baby. the pain went away and I got off the toilet and started to cry when I saw a little tiny baby. it could fit in the palm of my hand. my baby had its arms and legs already.

I got a nurse and she came and saw. Along with other nurses and Drs. I could do nothing but cry as they led me in the wheelchair to ultrasound. I was in the hospital for three days. I now have a healthy baby girl who was born June 5th 2006 at 6:11am weighing 7lbs 4oz and 19in long.

I will never forget my little Memorial Day angel.[/b]
Oh, what a sad story. I'm very sorry for the loss of your babies.

Congratulations on your baby girl. She's quite the cutie.

~Nay
July 27th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm very sorry for your loss!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search