Meagan

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Miscarriage Experiences LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 5th, 2006, 05:59 AM
Send a message via AIM to lkpstudent07
I lost my baby on March 10,2006. I had started spotting a few days before and then cramping. I went to the doctor and he told me that the baby 'expired' at 8 weeks and 2 days and I was like 9-10 weeks into it. That was probably the worst feeling in the world-knowing my baby was dead and living inside of me.

Being 17 my parents are still legally responsible for me. I called my Dad and told him that we were going to need help with money for my D&C but he had to be a jerk about it and acted like a child. He said if he helped he was taking my boyfriend to court for the bills. The hospital was going to want half the money then and we don't have that kind of money and the doctor wanted his share right away-like he couldn't live one more day without it. I decided not to have the D&C and he told me it was necessary. A few days later I went to the ER and the doctor there told me I have the chance of my body rejecting everything. I decided to take that route. I had passed everything a few days after that and it was horrible. I didn't sleep at all that night- I was cramping and crying I couldn't breathe. It was miserable. I kept getting up having to go to the bathroom and everytime I'd go it would make me cry even more. The last time I got up to go to the bathroom there was a white thing on my pad and I balled. I didn't know what it was but it was horrible to see. I called my boyfriend balling my eyes out not knowing what to do.

We were so happy about being parents even tho we weren't ready for it,but we were going to make things ok. It was so depressing and heartbreaking.

When I told his mom about it her response was "oh and we were all starting to get used to it." I wanted to smack her. When I found out the baby was 'expired' on the drive home me and my b/f balled and all my mom could do was talk about how she was going to have to sell her bike and she was mad.

Needless to say-we have learned our lesson and are a lot more careful and my Dad has 2,000+ in bills from the hospital-that he is still paying!
August 5th, 2006, 09:57 AM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi sweetie & welcome to our board. Please feel free to introduce yourself in our main board. I would love to have you part of our group albeit for all the wrong reasons. I am sorry you had to have this experience! My heart & prayers are with you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search